[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are iphones so much faster than android?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 1400261471734.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1400261471734.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why are iphones so much faster than android?
>>
I dont think they are. Also, in general, they are more expensive, so.

Cool non related pic btw.
>>
Bait thread

Anyone have the webm of an iPhone getting crushed by a 2 year old Nexus 5?
>>
>>52492524
Apple has full power over their whole software+hardware package and doesn't need to maintain compatibility with hundreds of devices at once.
>>
>>52492579
That's the answer?
>>
>>52492664
iPhone is faster that's for sure though
>>
>>52492524
No, I personally think Wish You Were Here was better.
>>
Animals is the best Pink Floyd album. No exceptions.
>>
>>52492524
Wow good thread, I really like the effort you put into formulating a well developed response. Next time I hope we can count on your excellent counsel.
>>
File: 1451856639344.png (572KB, 2560x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1451856639344.png
572KB, 2560x1400px
>>52492558
No
>>
>>52492664
That's most of the answer, the rest is that they're really good at hiding loading times behind animations
>>
>>52492524
Optimised. Same with windows phones which work smoothly on 512MB RAM.
>>
>>52492524
because they don't fucked up with java. same with windows phone using C++
>>
>lagdroid
>ever
>being too poor to own a real Apple iPhone(tm)
>not having Apple's rich Ecosystem(tm)
>sit down with a Nexus 6P in your pocket and it bends in half
>sending girls texts and letting them see disgusting green text bubbles

It's like you guys want to stay virgins forever XD
>>
File: hKxIIuP(2).png (32KB, 578x266px) Image search: [Google]
hKxIIuP(2).png
32KB, 578x266px
>>
>>52493257
>its more expensive so it's better
>literally being a consumerism's slut
>>
File: nexus_vs_iPhone.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nexus_vs_iPhone.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>52492558
Nexus 5
>>
Because people tend not to root their Android phones, and tend to fill them up with unnecessary retarded shit like RSS Feeds (which is the worst thing to run on flash memory).

Root them and keep them simple, and you get an Android phone that's faster than any iPhone.
Also, every time an Applefag updates their phone, it automatically becomes slower than even the shittiest loaded Android. Kek.
>>
>>52492524

thats a lie lol.

im using both and seriously only a savant autist could notice the difference.

Iphone6s and a Oneplus X.

the oneplus has faster browsing tho, and webms can be viewed directly in chrome on it.

iphone kinda sucks ass actually.
>>
>>52493538
but then you don't get a warranty

so nobody will ever do that.
>>
>>52492524
Proof that they're faster?
>>
>>52492548
>ending a sentence with 'so'

i always picture fat people doing this
>>
>>52493483
>load apps in background on nexus
>nothing loaded in background on iPhone
>iPhone has to open every app from scratch while nexus just has to switch to a previously opened app
>still barely beats iPhone in some cases
>lel lel nexus is much faster guise xd

I'm blown away by how stupid you guys are
>>
>>52493483

oh lol, must be humiliating for the iFags.
>>
>>52493567
and passive aggressive girlfriends
>>
>>52493552
With how cheap some Android phones are (and you don't need more than a 150€ phone unless you are a really pathetic faggot who uses their phone for gayming, and lacks a real proper camera in life), who needs a fucking warranty?

An addendum: It costs less to replace an Android phone, than it costs to REPAIR an iPhone. Kek.
>>
>>52493578
this
>>
>>52493552
You can remove root, anon
>>
>>52493257
>caring about what girls think
>caring about what anyone thinks
>actually wanting anything to do with people who are bothered by the color of a fucking text bubble
>>
>>52493127
all those specs

and nexus is still slower
>>
The 6 and 6s are faster and more stable obviously, I don't know why retarded android fans think otherwise (probably because never owned an iPhone, of coirse).

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/antutu-iphone-6s-best-performing-smartphone/
>>
>>52492524
As soon as a new iPhone comes out the update makes the last gen slower than android
>>
>>52492524
Because Android phones have weaker hardware than any iPhone
>>
>>52493538
This. Today's phones are the equivalent of gateway computers of the 90s. Bloatware out of the box. You might not notice it from the start but after a few months everything bits sluggish as shit because apps like FREE ATT GPS and VERIZON PICTURE AND GAME PLACE are constantly consuming your resources
>>
>>52492524
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa beeeeeehehehehh baaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wooooof woof woof

Oink oink
>>
>>52493139
>the rest is that they're really good at hiding loading times behind animations

Sure you ain't talking about Windows Phone?
>>
>Unfortunately for Android fans, the result wasn’t so good. To say the iPhone 6S obliterated the competition would be an understatement. The iPhone 6S came in first with a score of 132,620. The next phone in line, the Huawei Mate 8, scored only 92,746. If you’re doing the math, that means the iPhone 6S is about 42 percent faster.

>Samsung, Android’s most popular brand, performed far worse. It still came in at fourth place among the phones tested, though. The iPhone 6S was about 60 percent faster than both the Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/antutu-iphone-6s-best-performing-smartphone/

Top kek and Android users still think their shifty devices are faster. I'm typing this in my shifty galaxy s5 btw
>>
>>52493578
Its still faster
>>
>>52492524
because an iPhone is a phone and Android is an operating system
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.