[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Anon my phone is dead. Can I use your phone? What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Hey Anon my phone is dead. Can I use your phone?

What do?
>>
Tell them your phone is away.
>>
no credit
>>
I don't have credit, sorry.
>>
Yeah sure thing give me a minute...

Proceed to change animu wallpaper to stock. Lock down all apps. And watch them at all times while they use the phone
>>
> Yeah sure
Feels good to make sure to have nothing to hide on my laptop and phone.
>>
>>52491339
>hand over decoy burner
>>
>>52491423
>not having a false tooth that wirelessly sends an encrypted code that is valid for only 9.4 seconds to your phone which activates an algorithm that decodes and reobfuscates the message into a readable batch file command that deletes your chobits inflation fetish background that you continue to request in weekendwaifu threads.
>>
active baby mode on my phone so they only can call and nothing these,maybe youtube/google.
>>
>enable Guest Mode
>>
>Yeah sure np

I don't have stupid shit on my phone like the lowlifes you are
>>
>>52491339
fuck you idiot you should use phonebooth
>>
>>52491339
No, you deserve it for not charging your phone. You don't go on a trip without checking your gas levels first, don't do the same with a battery
>>
>>52493087
>"Anon why are you using guest mode instead of your profile? Are you hiding something?"
wat do
>>
>>52491339
i would ask what you have on your phone that would warrant stress, but this is 4chan and youre probably a disgusting pedo with cp on their phone like a complete moron.

i hope you get your ass raped in jail.
>>
>>52494192
I'm not using guest mode, you are because you are a guest to my phone. Stop trying to go through my shit
>>
>>52491339
>I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>52494305
Deepkek
>>
>>52491339
Sorry, no.

People need to stop being scared of telling others no.
>>
i don't have a phone
>>
>>52494229
I have a few dozens of pictures of naked women from /b/, some frogs, greentexts and other autistic mildly amusing stuff, but that is enough reasons why I don't want to give my phone to other people.
>>
>>52494239
Pretty much. Don't be an autist and you should be fine
>>
>>52494305
LOL OMG

I'M CRYING SENPAI
>>
>>52491339
once a 9/10 qt boy asked my phone and I didn't even hesitate desu. I still have the number he called
>>
>tfw phone has a guest account
>>
>>52494229
Do nude pictures of kids count as CP?
>>
>open up the phone app
>"here u go"
>>
Caring about the shit on my phone? No, nothing on there except some shitty non-fanservice animu.

Caring about physical damage because other people are clumsy retards? Yes. I don't trust anyone with something that could be dropped and break that easily.
>>
>>52491990
Wut
>>
>>52494192
"Maybe? Its none of your business tho so fuck off"
>>
I bet that it was a lg g4
>>
>>52491339
I don't use a cell phone, you normal person.
>>
>>52491990
That's xtreme
>>
>>52499546
He said 'dead' not 'brick'
>>
File: 1327158990911.jpg (173KB, 490x599px) Image search: [Google]
1327158990911.jpg
173KB, 490x599px
>>52494192
Take my phone back again tell guy if he is going to be a dick he can ask someone else.
>>
I'd ask for what. If it's an emergency call, then sure. If it's for dicking around, then fuck off.
>>
>>52491339
I ask them if they need to make a phone call, then I use the pin thing Android has to just have that and they can't do anything else.

Or if they wanna look something up i just look it up for them without handing phone over
>>
I ask what app they need to use, then I triple tap home button to lock them in said app, give them phone, if I know them of course. If not I might but I'll make sure they know I have a gun, subtly of course.
>>
>>52491990

lol
>>
>>52494192
"I'm not using guest mode, you are. Get your guest shit done or fuck off."
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.