[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
How are you doing without a microsd card?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 20
File: s6-1.jpg (196 KB, 1240x826) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s6-1.jpg
196 KB, 1240x826
How are you doing without a microsd card?
>>
>>52482103
terribly
8gb iphone 4
I've pretty much given up on using it for anything other than calls
it lags even at that
>>
Lol Samsung cucks
Lenovo note k3 or something like that
>>
i have an sd card slot

but why would you need one if you can get a phone with 128 GB storage
>>
>>52482103
fine
>>
Maybe it's because I'm not s digital hoarder of photography or whatever the fuck but I've never had a problem with space on my phones. I hate watching movies on small screens and I don't listen to much music.
>>
File: total iq of 73.jpg (1 MB, 2576x1716) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
total iq of 73.jpg
1 MB, 2576x1716
why would anyone buy a phone without microsd card
>>
>>52482142
Bc a 128 gb iphone is hundreds of dollars more than a 16 gb phone with a 64 gb sd card
Who would even use 128 gb anyway
>>
Not great, have to upload stuff to my pc hard drives. Its the worst thing about this phone.
>>
I don't feel like I need it lol
>>
The lack of an SD slot and a replaceable battery are my largest complaints about this phone
>>
>>52482140
>64GB
>Not 128
Ayy cuck
>>
32GB Nexus 5X, no issues here.
>>
>>52482250
>Bc
>>>/twitter/
>>
>>52482309
>>>52482140 (You)
>>64GB
>>Not 128
>Ayy cuck

That's what my wife's son said
>>
32gb is fine for my needs. Enough for some music and the current anime series I'm watching.

>>52482316
[√] Same
>>
>people refuse to buy 'samshit' for bullshit reasons
>true reason is they are too popular and /g/ has to remain a counterculture

i-i don't need microsd!! i loooove the cloud botnet and paying out the ass for data!!!!
>>
I'm using a 16GB iPhone 6. The only time space has ever been an issue was prior to Apple resolving the issue with updates taking obscene amounts of space.

Now they've fixed that, space hasn't been an issue what-so-ever.
>>
It was pretty bad on my old phone (Moto X 2013)

But I got a new one last month (Moto X Pure) which has a microsd slot, it's pretty nice having to never worry about space for apps and music.
>>
>>52482364
Touchwiz is disgusting, it lags and sucks at multitasking because of all the bloat. Recent Samsung devices don't even have SD card slots.

Go shill for Shamesung somewhere else.
>>
>>52482103
I use this, it's more convenient because I fix computers on the go and I download software to the usb and plug into clients computer. It also doesn't bother me much neither because my phone has 128gb internal storage
>>
No clue because I went with the Turbo 2 and have a microSD card....awkward...
>>
>>52482103
doing fine, had my note5 since launch.
>>
>>52482103
Xperia z5 premium with 64gb sd card doing fine

It's OK guys. Use the cloud!!!1
>>
>>52482250
You fucking nigger I have a 128 Samsung SD card I got for 25$ on black Friday, It holds my Chinese cartoons and Mongolian ring dancing music.
>>
>>52482215
Just store everything on the cloud, you paranoid cucks.
>>
I have the 3700 mah/sd card slot phone case
>>
>>52482537
what if there's no internet.
>>
File: giphy.gif (271 KB, 310x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
271 KB, 310x310
>this thread
>>
>>52482316
What do you hate about your 5X? Do you regret anything about it?
>>
>>52482594
It's a cellphone... If you aren't connected to wifi or 4g, what the fuck are you doing?


Further, anything besides HD video should be perfectly fine to be streamed over 4G and not incur too great an impact on your data usage.
>>
>>52482103
this was the whole reason I got a galaxy 5 instead of a 6
>>
>>52482660
Not everyone has a constant connection, and what if you're without internet, like on a plane, i'd rather have all of my files in my phone rather than having to wait to download them.
>>
>>52482704
Sure it's nice, which is why I have a 64GB phone, I can have anything I would NEED to have already on my phone, for literally everything I will use the cloud, I have over 5TB of media on my home server anyway, not like I can carry it all with my even if I did have an mSD card.

This way I have access to everything at home through the internet, and still have 30GB+ of music and TV/Movies on my phone for when I dont have a data connection.


I stopped caring about mSD cards about 4 years ago.
>>
>>52482617
Not him but also a 5X owner. No regrets here, 5X is GOAT.
>>
>>52482752
That would be acceptable if companies didn't charge an arm and a leg for decent storage built in. Apple being the worst offender.

It's also nice to load a microsd card full of music or take pictures off of it just by taking it out and putting it in a computer.
>>
>>52482660
>implying you can't get on the internet with a 4G cellular device

Come on people, it's 2016.
>>
Pretty great thanks for asking
>>
Note 5 64 GB here. Doing just fine. This phone is absolutely robust.
>>
>>52483036
>touchwizz
>>
I have one I don't even use
Removable battery too
>>
>>52483107
Nobody uses the removable battery.
>>
>>52483107
Same
>>
>>52483114
I switched mine out for 8500 mAh, iKuks can't.
>>
>>52482103
pretty good.
64gb iphone 6s plus
>>
>>52483114

I don't even plug in my phone I just rotate between my 3 batteries
>>
>>52482140
>samsung cucks

my note 5 came with the same storage as your two sds.

What's your point?
>>
I hate not having a MicroSD, I don't think I'll ever buy a phone without one again. I bought a Gear VR and I need high fidelity movies to look good on the internal screen. Except they all look like shit because I can only fit a max of a 6gb file or so.
>>
Why is everyone using my trip?
>>
OTG cables exist people...
>>
LG D415 here, 8GB with 64GB MicroSD

cheap and spacious
>>
I got the 64gb Nexus 6 on black friday for 250

Plenty of space but I do miss my removable battery and microSD on the Note II

I have an OTG cable and might just get a 128 or 256gb USB stick to put in movies or whatever in the future if I go somewhere very long distance
>>
>>52483439
>>>52482140 (You)
>>samsung cucks
>my note 5 came with the same storage as your two sds.
>What's your point?
Price tag and specs?
>>
>>52482103
Pretty good. Just noticed I didn't use the micro SD card slot in my previous phones. I just use my PC for that kind of stuff
>>
>>52482103
You don't use otg adapters?
>>
>>52482142
>128 GB
I found an 128gb card for $50.
>>
>>52483621
Do you want to get filtered?
>>
Pretty well, I don't really need any more room
When I had a 16gb phone it did suck though
>>
File: 2016-01-17-23-57-27.png (156 KB, 1079x1787) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-01-17-23-57-27.png
156 KB, 1079x1787
Fine.
>>
>>52482103
Bought the 64gb edge, still doing ok
>>
File: wallhaven_289578.jpg (290 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wallhaven_289578.jpg
290 KB, 2560x1440
G3 master race here. 30 gb free on my 64gb card.
>>
>>52485099
Idgaf here's my trip

Jordan#}w0=cqFpAC
>>
>>52482660
Yeah, let's just stream all my shit. I can torch my battery while I wait for shit to load. The future is finally here.

A 64 gb uhs micro is about 20 dollars, uses almost no energy, has no latency, and isn't completely reliant on a data connection. But please, keep telling me how awesome the botnet is.
>>
>>52483036
My nigga

Bretty gud, wished I had one tho
>>
Pretty good

Note 5 64 GB
Previously had a note 3 and moved all of my old data over that's why it's so much, have a lot of music (and almost no audiophile stuff since I found some good audiophile streams) and a few movies

The data transfer is so much quicker than with that old sd card

Also I don't like living dangerously while on 2 year contract so ever since android gimped external sd cards for non rooted phones I prefer a single chunk of 64 to the 32+32 I was using on my note 3
>>
It fucking amazes me anyone can use up even 16gigs of useless shit on their phone. Who can stand watching fucking HOURS of video on their tiny little phones.
>>
>>52482103
considering i upgraded from a galaxy note 3, on which the sd card was unusable, pretty good.
>>
>>52485715

i have a 16gb phone, never come close to use it all.
my brother has 128gb sd card in his and its near full.

he downloads torrents on the phone while he is at work tho.

so i guess other than torrents, he probably has 1 picture on his phone.

man i hate /g.
>>
What's the latest chinashit out there to look out for? I'm looking for stuff that will has/will get cm13 and further development.
>>
>>52482461
>>52483073
>>52485670


All the note5 bros, thought this phone was getting a lot of hate at first, but turned out to be one of the best phones of 2015.
>>
>>52486386
> one of
It is POTY
>>
>>52482103

Fuckin' hate it.

I want an Android phone about the size and form factor of an iPhone S, and with a MicroSD slot.

Oh, and I want it to be multi-band (whatever it's called) to support Project Fi.
>>
>>52486691
>iPhone S
What?
>>
>>52482140
>Lenovo note k3

I've never heard of this phone before. Looks decent.

http://www.gsmarena.com/lenovo_k3_note-7147.php

> NETWORK Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
> BODY
>Dimensions 152.6 x 76.2 x 8 mm >(6.01 x 3.00 x 0.31 in)
>Weight 150 g (5.29 oz)
>SIM Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
>DISPLAY
>Type IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
>Size 5.5 inches (~71.7% screen-to-body ratio)
>Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)
>Multitouch Yes, up to 5 fingers
> - Lenovo Vibe 2.0
>PLATFORM
> OS Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop)
>Chipset Mediatek MT6752
>CPU Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53
>GPU Mali-T760MP2
>>
>>52486691

That's called a Moto X Pure.
>>
>>52482103
But, I'm not anon, G3 and 64gb SD card coming right through
>>
>>52486745
Forgot pic
>>
>>52486728

Derp. 5S.

The funny thing is that as I typed it, it looked funny, but I just kind of shook it off and pressed Post.
>>
>>52486740

Interesting. *Almost*. Looks like it can't switch between networks for Project Fi.

Supposedly it can still be used as a slightly crippled Fi phone. Since I'm on T-Mobile already, it wouldn't be any loss for me, and the billing is better on Fi... Might give it a go.
>>
>tfw your poorfag phone has better storage than flagships
>tfw using your home server as a filehost anyways
glorious
>>
>>52482103
78GB out of 113GB used.
Not missing it, but it certainly is a nice thing to have, especially with 200GB microSDs out now.
>>
>>52482335
/r/titlegore XD
>>
File: war never changes.gif (545 KB, 324x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
war never changes.gif
545 KB, 324x216
>>52486755
>that font

literally gave me cancer
>>
950 XL here
Doing just fine, because I have one :^)
>>
>>52486985
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>52486933
Good, you'll die out and the people who enjoy that font will live on
>>
I'm still running my original 16GB Nexus 5 and this is the only thing making me want to update
>>
>>52482127
JUST BUY A NEW ONE. - Apple
>>
>>52482103
16 GB Nexus 4. Still great. Unfortunately I fell for the Spotify botnet.
>>
File: 1451980954107.jpg (29 KB, 355x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451980954107.jpg
29 KB, 355x399
>>52482103
>needing an microsd card
>needing more than 32 MB of total storage
>needing touchscreen
>needing a phone that has access to the internet
>>
I keep music on the SD of my note 4

I'd need to upgrade because android 5 completely wrecked my ram usage, which is constantly full no matter what but I've been waiting on it because note 5 has no SD slot.

I can't even move to another phone because I want to keep using the s-pen.
>>
>>52482537
No
>>
Lol
>>
File: 1452201821779.jpg (46 KB, 604x437) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452201821779.jpg
46 KB, 604x437
>>52488131
>needing a device that is inherently a tracking device smart or not
Dumb waifufag
>>
File: 1451599716117.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451599716117.gif
871 KB, 245x230
I dont know what your talking about faggot. I decided to blow my wallet up and get a z5 premium. At first I was worried it would be a meme, but it beat the shit I had before. And I got a 128 gb microSD in this bad boy! Now I can enjoy poverty in 4k...
>>
>>52486739
Seems fantastic otherwise, but is missing band 20.
>>
>>52482103
i like my sd card slot in g4. saved me a lot of trouble when cm13 was less than perfect and i had to wipe
>>
>>52488813
more like upscaled 1080
>>
>>52482127
What the fuck else are you going to use it for? It doesn't even let you use it as general storage.
>>
What exactly do you guys do that you need lots of space?
My phone came with 32gb and i probably womt use more than 4 which is what it started at.
>>
>>52482103
Perfectly well thanks.

If I really needed more storage, game plan is to carry a USB otg + however flash drive I need and have a dick on the bottom of my phone flapping around. Maybe I'd Velcro it to the back of my phone case.
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 20
Thread DB ID: 435702



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.