[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /g/ think about TWiT? Do you /g/entoomen listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: twit-1.jpg (353KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
twit-1.jpg
353KB, 1280x800px
What does /g/ think about TWiT?

Do you /g/entoomen listen to FLOSS Weekly?
>>
>>52480748
people hate them and I get why,but they have killer overview of weekly events especially for the younger audience.
>>
>>52480748
Where I get my general overview of tech news and thought. I only watch FLOSS weekly when they cover something that sounds interesting.
If you don't realize Leo plays dumb to keep the talk flowing, you're dumber than he is. He also has to be competent on a wide range of topics, he can't afford to laser focus on one thing like you autists.
>>
>>52480793
>people hate them
Really? Why? They don't seem to be the kind of shows you care strongly about, in a positive or a negative way.
>>
TWiT kicks ass. I really miss when tech news today was Iyaz, Tom, and Sarah. Mike is good though.
>>
>>52481007
There is a whole community dedicated to hating Leo. I forget the name.
>>
>>52481011
Mike decided to go nomad again. Megan and Jason do the news now in the afternoon ... so they're sort of back to where they were with Tom.
>>
>>52481011
>Sarah

YA KNOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
>>
>>52481029
https://totaldrama.net/
http://www.leolaportesucks.com/
>>
>>52481165
>THEEEEEEEEEEEESoup Guy loves tormenting his slaves/employees every weekend, as they nervously look outside to look for any sign of the waddling fat man heading for the emergency exit door.

kek
>>
>>52481165
Yes totaldrama. That's what I was thinking of. He is a creepy dude but some of the stuff they get upset about is just stupid.
>>
>>52481165
Not defending Leo, but they do sure post a lot of screenshots and comment's that supposedly are his....but dont provide actual links to the video/twitter post that contains said screenshot.
>>
I love twitch. I watch LoL streams all the time.
>>
File: oapi.png (24KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
oapi.png
24KB, 500x438px
Floss weekly is awesome. All cis-white young males should listen to episode 331 if you haven't already.
>>
>>52482688
This one - https://twit.tv/shows/floss-weekly/episodes/331?autostart=false ? How bad is it?
>>
>>52482776
you cis white young males and your questions. JUST LISTEN! stop questioning.
>>
>>52482857
>>>/tg/ should come up with a game where you roleplay as SJWs.
>>
I stopped listening to Leo/TwiT/Dvorak/Revision 3 almost a decade ago now, but it's always hilarious when I hear about Leo's meltdowns. That guy is really unhinged...

and now everyone's seen his dick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.