[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> i'm posting this under approx. 5 proxies because i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (20KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
20KB, 300x258px
> i'm posting this under approx. 5 proxies because i don't want to lose my job

kickasstorrents, the most used torrent site, has been down for several days under a DDoS attack

the amount of servers and protection they have means at least 250 computers would have to be attacking them simultaneously 24/7

i have inside information that one of the "big six" media companies is responsible for this (not saying which one because i don't want to risk my job)

they've set up hundreds of computers to attack their IP, most employers aren't even fucking aware of it because they barely know anything about the computer they work with

kickasstorrents is the first of many they're going to be attacking

> inb4 1984
>>
ok
>>
first they started sending hundreds of cease and desist letters

then they started working with countries to take down sites like tpb

now they're taking sites down through fucking DDoS attacks? fucking shit......
>>
my dad works for the steam half life 3 screencap this this post
>>
my uncle works for nintendo gamecube reboot screencap this post
>>
>5 posts 4 IPs
>>52478168
>>52478216
The most blatant of samefags.
>>
my grandpa wrote the reddit website, he's uploading this image to imjew right now
>>
>>52478168
>Not willing to sacrifice your job for the greater good
You are what makes this planet shit anon, you should've kept your mouth shut if you ain't telling the ful story.
>>
my uncle's nephew wrote this shitpost on /g/ screencap this post
>>
>>52478216
why do you find this surprising anon? i'm only surprised about it if it hasn't happened before now.
>>
>>52478168
good paid job is love, good paid job is life
>>
>>52478168
>they've set up hundreds of computers to attack their IP
Any smart attacker would use NTP or SMFP amplification attacks. Use 3 or 4 1gbps computers and that's hundreds of gigabytes per second of data.
>>
i am Mr. Reddit
i am hacktivist with Anomalous
i h4ck3d all evil corporations and can confirm they are evil and are ddosing your freedoms
i am using a raspberry pi running kali linux to ddos these evil corporations with LOIC to bring down their HTTPS SHA-256 subnet at the transfer layer
this will hack their tape backups in titanium hill so they melt
we can kill these corporations and get back our freedom
F corporations and F society xD
>>
File: 1452572454628.jpg (244KB, 1846x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1452572454628.jpg
244KB, 1846x1212px
>>52478168
>250 computers
is the tech lab of my good old middle school ddos'ing KAT or something?
>>
>250 computers
That's irrelevant. What matters is the speed of the connections, not the number of machines. ONE machine with a gigabit uplink would beat 250 ordinary computers.
>>
>>52478168
>the amount of servers and protection they have means at least 250 computers would have to be attacking them simultaneously 24/7
Nigga that ain't shit. 250 computers couldn't take down a fucking wordpress blog. You'd have to have DNS servers compromised or some big backhaul stuff to do DNS amplification attacks or something.

Go fuck off faggot.
>>
Im almost done working on HL3.............
>>
is it so complicated to deal with just 250 attackers?

>1. deny all
>2. check connections log
>3. see ip with higher number of requests
>4. deny from <whatever-subnet-the-ip-belongs-to>
>5. repeat process till all the bad ips are kill

find a flaw.
>>
>>52479118
They use legitimate DNS servers to amplify the load. Blocking a modern DDoS means blocking legitimate DNS servers, which is a very bad idea.
>>
>>52479220
that's a flaw I guess, but as temporary solution it shouldn't be too bad, the DNS should block them if you report the IPs too.
>>
>>52479279
>the DNS should block them if you report the IPs too.
You don't know the IPs. There is no traffic directly from the DDoSer to the DDoSee. It all goes through the DNS server.
>>
>>52479298
you know the time at least with the precision of minute (if not seconds), you know the packet size and user-agent too, it should be possible to trace the source.
>>
>>52478168
>down for several days
but it hasnt
>>
>>52479320
I don't believe DNS servers will do that. They COULD do so if they wanted, but I don't think they will.
>>
Kat.cr is up right now.
>>
>>52478168
Oh no! Now I have to use one of the 24 other torrent sites.
>>
>>52479118
>What is ip spoofing
Op, this is probably what the attackers want you to think, that it's fox ddosing you
>>
>>52478168
>the amount of servers and protection they have means at least 250 computers would have to be attacking them simultaneously 24/7
>atleast 250 computers
>have to attack 24/7

i already dossed it with 100 gbit and it was stable. 250 computers are nowhere near enough
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.