[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone. Recently my PC has been acting strange. I hope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Hello everyone.
Recently my PC has been acting strange.
I hope somone can relate and possibly help me fix my computer.

So.
Specs first. i5-3450 3.10, 3.09 ghz proc, geforce 550ti and 8gb RAM.
not sure about power suppy.

So the deal is that, when i am playing video games my PC seems to shut off screen support. My screen goes black but PC keeps on running, i get a strange buzzing sound comming out of my headphones and it always happens when playing videogames.

NOTE. This was kind fixed for 1 day and after i got my PC back i used it for 12 hours straight while downloading and playing videogames and i had 0 crashes, but now it started again.
what should i do.
>>
PLEASE GIVE ME A BUMP OR TWO SO SOMEONE CAN HELP ME FIX IT
>>
ANYONE HAVING THE SAME ISSUE
>>
cmon anyone please
>>
>playing video games
Fuck off to >>>/v/
>>
>>52475372
Search for the motherboard inside your PC.
Check for a little switch on it and if you got it switch it to the opposite direction. Problem solved.

Also you could try remove its battery and replace it.

Optional: replace the thermal gel on the processor if it is after market.
>>
AND WEAR AN ANTI STATIC THINGIE WHILE DOING IT
>>
>>52475474
Uhh, i saw the little button battery but no switch.
>>
>>52475372
Bump
Cause so many smart people, but no one willing to help...
>>
>>52475574
There has to be one. Are you sure you are looking at the goddamn motherboard son?
>>
>>52475628
hold on, its kinda tricky doing it while pc is powered on. i am gonna switch to my phone.
>>
>>52475456
>computer
>not technology
This meme needs to stop, and OP needs to read the sticky.
>>
>>52475669
i saw technology and i thought you might help since i cannot find anyone having similar problem on b.
>>
>>52475658
You should put thermal gel on the processor too after you done. If you don't posses any then you can use a mixture of toothpaste,lotion and a lil water.
>>
>>52475628
found the switch but, you sure it should turn it the other way around, i am kind paranoid all the trolls are up here trying to make me kill my own pc
>>
>>52475707
how much do i apply, like a pea size or more
>>
>>52475711
It will rset the CMOS because its data is corrupted. It will cause no damage.
>>
>>52475731
Only a small quantity you don't want to melt ur hardware with it.
>>
>>52475690
The sticky says we aren't your personal tech support team. I hope you find your answer here, though.
>>
>>52475739
hope this works, see you on the other side anons, i am going dark for couple minutes
>>
File: 1434567212573.gif (1MB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
1434567212573.gif
1MB, 200x136px
I can't believe it. My sides. He actually doing it.
>>
Well that's how you get rid of the trash..
>>
File: Rješenje'.png (59KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
Rješenje'.png
59KB, 800x564px
>>52475836
i am still here, no need to fuck me over
>>
>>52475879
Good luck at life.
>>
>>52475904
everyone always keeps beign an asshole on 4chan, no point in this community since everyone is trying to fuck over somebody. there is no creative way you can help anyone with people like you.
but still thanks to people that tried to help me
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.