[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

freeware thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Can we get a freeware essentials thread going? Curious about what utilities for Windows that I should have but have forgotten about (or never knew of).

Pic unrealed.
>>
>>52471511
Pen Drive Linux's USB Installer
>>
Unchecky.com - unchecks the annoying boxes in installers that try to install toolbars and shit and warns you if you're proceeding with a checkbox that will install unwanted software. Memory usage is 600kb.

Webmcam - record WebMs of shit on your Windows computer.

Hashtab - puts file hash calculation and comparison capabilities in the properties of files in windows explorer.
>>
>eating raw beef
Americans are disgusting... Why can't they properly cook their meat?
>>
>>52471718
>eating a shit overcooked steak
What's it like having poor taste?
>>
>>52471718
But unless you buy abysmal quality beef, only the outside is contaminated.

Also, you can cook it very raw if you use sous vide, as the relatively low temperature over a long period of time kills any bacteria that would be in the meat.
>>
>>52471718

How do you know Anon is American?

Anyways, the most you should *ever* order your steak cooked is medium rare, otherwise you're just destroying all the flavors and textures that are there and turning it into jerkey.

And in things like tartares and carpaccios, you don't cook them at all (though you are careful about cleanliness).

I will admit, though, that OP's steak looks quite underdone.
>>
>>52471511
Too rare.

Medium Rare is literally the patrician of steak choices.
>>
>>52471944
It is medium rare. White balance and accurate colors are just kind of hard on cell phone cameras when using indoor lighting.
>>
Why is freeware even a thing?
>>
>>52471546
Amen
>>
>>52471964
Some people make software for fun/utility/upskilling/benefit of others rather than looking for money.
Or they give away the software to home users (non-commercial) and then charge businesses to support the software.
>>
>>52472122
Both of those things can be done while releasing the source code.
>>
>>52471511
>Eating half cooked meat.
>>
unlocker
>>
>freeware
Fucking windoze fags.
What will they think of next?
>>
>>52472211
people sometimes want the ability to monetize their product, or control the way in which it is modified.
>>
>>52472929
>monetize
>freeware

>control
>good thing
>>
>>52472365
>believing that properly cooked meat is "half cooked"
shiggy
>>
>>52471511
Just yeasterday I found a way to open Linux-formatted disk dumps (IMG/DD) in Windows 7.

If you ever encounter the need to browse and/or modify an EXT4 disk dump, you can do so by installing an EXT4 driver like Ext2Fsd and mounting the dump using OSFMount. You can browse and modify files as if it were a normal windows folder, then just unmount to apply the changes you did and you're good to go.
>>
>>52473282
good to know, anon.

Faststone Image Viewer
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.