[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>filming things with your tablet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Tablet_filming.jpg (100KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tablet_filming.jpg
100KB, 900x600px
why is this a thing
>>
>>52468743
because normies
>>
>>52468743
what I really don't understand is the camera hanging off his neck
>>
>>52468743
Because tablets have cameras.
Some people care more about recording the things they want to record than not looking silly.
>>
>>52468743
Is that someone on the ship filming the sea with a Samsung Galaxy device?
>>
>>52468777
lol'd
also, check'd
>>
>>52468743
Because not all of us are wimpy ass faggots obsessing over what worlds opinion of us is.

If you need to record shit or take a pic and a tablet is what you got are you gonna use it? Or will you be a shy little bitch because its not fashionable?

I'm guessing you're the bitch.
>>
>>52468868
>>52468764

If you think how you look is the issue when it comes to taking pictures with an iPad then the point of this discussion is lost on you.
>>
>>52468942
In all seriousness what's wrong with recording using tablets? Alot of them I've seen produce HD quality recording. Sure taking pictures is a different matter but you're not going to go spend hundreds on a camera simply for recording video unless it's your hobby/job. I don't see any problem with it.
>>
>>52468743
Because a massive electronic viewfinder is ez. Too bad that the view through the viewfinder looks a lot better than the picture itself.
>>
I think it looks silly too, but have to admit having a 9 inch viewfinder is pretty fucking glorious.
>>
wat
>>
>>52468942
No, that is exactly the discussion. Tablets don't inherently have bad cameras, people hate on taking pictures with tablets where they don't hate taking pictures with smartphones. "it looks silly" is the major reason people don't do it.
>>
>>52470065
You're probably also one of those people who always want the biggest "phablets" available
>>
>>52470162
No, absolutely not. But it bothers me that /g/ is hating on using the tablet camera while that's purely a social issue, and not technology related.
Same thing as the Apple shills around here, disgusting.
>>
>filming concerts
>>
>>52471990
>doing what pretty much every fucking normie does
>>
I still don't know why tablets are a thing at all.
>>
Cuz it's easy to upload online to social media and what not.
>>
I do it mostly to upset autists
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.