[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best wireless speaker on the market. By far.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: animation-phantom.gif (610KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
animation-phantom.gif
610KB, 700x394px
Just listen for half hour with a pair of these today

This the best wireless speaker on the market right now.

Can even match some 'audiophiles systems at 10/15k" imo

I was blown away

Prove me wrong, but apple decides yesterday to bring these to all the apple store.

1600$ -> 750w (crête)
1900$ -> 3000w (crête)

Are you going in ?
>>
In action with some shitty music ; https://youtu.be/HgPeQbpqdZ0

The tights bass are there.

My advice : buy two or nothing for a living room set up.
>>
$0.50 has been deposited into your account. Thank you!
>>
>>52462851
here: ™

you forgot a few of those
>>
File: 1451180438653.gif (2MB, 331x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451180438653.gif
2MB, 331x280px
>Apple 90% profit margins

Lol, no.
>>
What you tards are talking about ?

I guess they will hit the apple store in the US soon and i'm way ahead of the wave™

Sincerely. I wish i was paid to spread lies but there is nothing close.on the market for the moment. Do some research about it. I'm glad if you.prove me wrong with a better wireless rig.

If you're too poor it's fine they have 10 month plan payement.

Quick reviews from some burgers :

https://youtu.be/GVabYPK6XmU
Cheers

>looks pretty applelish hue ?

Buy some stocks lad
>>
>>52463968
>10 month plan payment
For speakers? Just because they slapped a fucking Apple sticker on these? You can do a lot better things with 1600$ than waste it on 250$ worth of hardware.
>>
>>52464052

You're blind by your hate anakin.

I'm typing from an Android phone right now

10 years of R&D
88 patents
40 engineers

It's a french start up. Apple is just the dealer. It's pretty smart to sell these, after all i prefer to put 2000$ in one of these that a 1000$ iPhone.

I have a 5k hifi system. It's a little better but it's like 10 times the space of this little ball.

Their marketing is very agressive (best wireless speaker in the world ®®™) but it's true.

Two of these is for 99% better than the audio system apple's fan owns. It's plug and play.

Do you like to know more ?™

http://en.devialet.com/phantom/#

But follow my advice : two or nothing. It's so much more better. Yeah price is hurting but if you have the money and don't want to deal with the audiophile community, cables, amp, preamp, source and all the retards thing who give US bad name. Time is money.
>>
>>52464229
How much are you getting paid to shill this?
>>
>>52464312

I'm just too hype after listen a pair. I wish you had actualy counter arguments.

>booh apple
>booh expensive
>>
>white
>rounded shape

Nah, sorry, they look too gay.
>>
>>52463968
>omg, I have to let other people know how rich I am, I need to have a hole in my phone case to show my apple logo, otherwise they might think I am poor!
>>
File: Xtrememac-Tango-TRX-1.jpg (141KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
Xtrememac-Tango-TRX-1.jpg
141KB, 650x488px
>>52462851
I got pic related as a gift

I think it cost about $80 USD. Generic, pretty solid until now although the bluetooth bugs once in a while and I have to unplug it and plug it back for it to work.

have fun with your overpriced hipster shit
>>
re-reee-rrreeee-rrRRRREEEEEEEE-MOOOOOOODDDDSSSS!!!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.