[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had this idea ...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

I was watching some defcon talks and had this sudden idea. The idea is that we get some anons on different boards make talks and then I start collecting them. Edit them with intro's. Then I will livestream them so that we can have a shway conference in cyberspace.

Are there anons here that are interested. You just have to make some presentation, then make a screen recording and record your voice. The presentation can be about any subject you want, like for example the dystopian future, NSA and government spying, free software, etc.

I'm thinking of posting on different boards see if there is any interest. If there is, we could gather lots of talks of quite a lot of subjects.

So tell me, are there some people interested and perhaps willing to contribute talks? Also any feedback is welcomed, I need some ideas on where to livestream, where we collect the talks, etc
>>
File: anonconlogo.png (58KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
anonconlogo.png
58KB, 640x400px
I also made this logo already, perhaps could use some improvement
>>
that logo is atrocious

u might want to consider at least trying not to seem like a total crackpot
especially when documenting something as important as surveillance technology
>>
File: 1430419901168-1.jpg (570KB, 1920x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1430419901168-1.jpg
570KB, 1920x1056px
>>52462234
The community is atrocious, that's why I chose to make the logo that way. Also I don't want the conference just about /g/ stuff. I want to get to get talks from all kinds of board like /fit/, /pol/, /lit/, /sci/, /diy/,etc.
Also don't want it to be 4chan specifc the idea came to me when I was over at 8chn, and perhaps will also post on some other chans to get a broad amount of content.
>>
>>52462163
are you 12
>>
>>52462411
nah but I thought guy fawkes masks and fedoras represent alot of what 4chan is about
>>
>>52462163
go to /gd/ and make them fix it
>>
>>52462145
this is literally the worst idea conceived, ever.
>>
>>52462831
>this is literally the worst idea conceived, ever.
Nah. I had an idea to stick my dick in a fire engine, once.
>>
File: 322c39e0b52d75e370ee895dd3025b58.jpg (106KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
322c39e0b52d75e370ee895dd3025b58.jpg
106KB, 1024x512px
>>52462654
Thanks man I did >>>/gd/252038
>>52462831
Damn I find it quite a smart idea. Just think about it there are literally thousands of autistic people browsing the boards of 4chan daily. These autists would love to create content to show everyone how smart they are, but that's the beauty some of these autists are smart in certain area's and could make sophisticated talks other autists would just create the most hilarious cringe worthy shit so that we could laugh our asses of.
>>
>>52462163
/gd/ spillover here
this makes me want to kill myself with a hammer. do you even illustrator?
>>
>>52463084
i like the idea. also be aware /gd/ is pretty slow
>>
>>52463700
Illustrator is proprietary software I use only free (open source) software you should educate your self about the differences.
>>
The overwhleming majority of people on this site have nothing of value to say despite being unaware of it and corralling the few who do and filtering out noise is futile.
>>
>>52463904
Excuse me, but just who in the fuck do you think you are? YOU, bossing ME around? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to do a single motherfucking thing you tell me. You think your hot shit mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colors quicker than the fucking Aroara Boaryalice. Just try opening you're fat mouth in front of me again, I FUCKING dare you. I can bench press 700 pounds, I drive a top of the line Lambergini and I get more pussy than Walt Chamberlane. You on the other hand watch moeshit, sleep with a waifer pillow and have a gut so huge it makes Homer Sampson look mall nurished by comparison. I just know your going to reply to this with "LOL U MAD". Your fucking andissipating my reply. The second you post that outdated cumback I will track you're IP, find out where you live and tear you a new arsehole. Fuck. You.
>>
>>52462480
>tfw I want a guy fawkes mask even though they're fedora-tier
>>
>>52464016
Guy Fawkes masks are cool as fuck. Too bad they became associated with edginess.
>>
>>52462145

We'll need some talks on logo development. Can someone work up a logo for them?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.