[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.jinxed-wonderland.com/ Tell me what to change...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: under-construction.png (199KB, 636x582px) Image search: [Google]
under-construction.png
199KB, 636x582px
http://www.jinxed-wonderland.com/ Tell me what to change... I hate it... It's idiotic even for me.
>>
>>52455622
Page navigation menu doesn't seem to load anything other than the homepage. Is this a new site?
>>
>>52455676
It's new... Only front page.
>>
>>52455707
Ah. Well, looks good so far.
>>
>>52455731
Thanks! I thought you guys would cringe...
>>
>>52455906
No problem.
>>
What's the point of this site?

It's not ugly per se, but everything is all over the place. The logo and background are both very distractive.
>>
in my fuccboi opinion, the Hatsune Miku pic only leads to disappointment since nowhere else on the page do I see eye candy (not that the Miku is bad), the image of orange wires makes me feel like you're one of those common-url hoarders and such, seeking to milk my view of your page for ad money, and the background of the page itself is pretty much the biggest disappointment for my cute anime girl boner.
>>
File: distro5.png (125KB, 737x655px) Image search: [Google]
distro5.png
125KB, 737x655px
>>52455983
It will have topics about Linux, Python and network security. I dunno what to do about logo. I could change color of the background like this?
>>
>>52456056
>the image of orange wires makes me feel like you're one of those common-url hoarders and such, seeking to milk my view of your page for ad money

i mean, I say this because it feels like a stock image, like that girl in the backpack- "parked domain girl".
>>
>>52455983
>>52456109
I changed background.... If this doesn't fit. Maybe just change opacity?

I changed that image. It's rotational slider which will have different images for different topics. This time. Terminal.
>>
>>52455983
Changed opacity to 70%
>>
>>52455622
Personally I think you should just have a plain background, and not that ping behind the name of the site. Maybe also make the terminal smaller or lower down the site, you get too much in your face when you open it. The big logo with python/terminal etc is nice though.
>>
>>52456525
This time any better?
>>
>>52456674

Not him, but at this point your site looks very bare-bones. I don't think aesthetic for the sake of aesthetic is a bad thing, but I am in no way a web designer or psychologist, nor can I break down to a science the breadth of certain aesthetic notions and how to conform to them. I just think your site is mostly just purpose for the sake of purpose, now.
>>
Thanks I was running out of OC for the weekly cringe thread.
>>
>>52455622
>needs javascript to show images
>>
>>52456788
>!ShinyDickY
Same here, filtered.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.