[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucking tired of this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: im tired.jpg (34KB, 640x695px) Image search: [Google]
im tired.jpg
34KB, 640x695px
Ok /g/, i am fucking tired of my iphone. im selling it and getting an android. iphones drive me fucking crazy, it's been a long ride with apple, but i am FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT.

What can you suggest me? Is this the good period to buy an android phone? i am not familiar with releasing times..

What should i get?
I want:

-good battery
-great screen (not talking about resolution here)
-not more than 4.5", pref 4"

-dont give a shit about 8k camera, or other bullshit things.

Do i have to convert to google (botnet), i hate google, can i avoid it?

Pls help me to get rid of this fucking shit and let me enjoy a decent phone.
>>
File: 1447856380028.jpg (18KB, 491x403px) Image search: [Google]
1447856380028.jpg
18KB, 491x403px
>>
>>52453428
/thread
>>
>>52453370
I don't have much of a advice about models, I use old smartphone myself, but as for
>Do i have to convert to google (botnet), i hate google, can i avoid it?
Depends. Mostly yes but you can also root your phone, install something like cyanogen and decide not to install gapps. Obviously you will lose all of google shit this way and will have to install apps manually from apk files or through f-droid (floss repository, same as play store except libre). Overall not sucking google dick with android phone is somewhat possible but usually you lose some functionality.
>>
Not aware of any good phones for your tiny, tiny hands.
>>
>>52453370
Go to /spa/
>>52453428
or this
>>
>>52453370
iphone 5
>>
>>52453608
>>52453508
>>52453428
samefa/g/
>>
>>52453428
/thread
>>
Why would you want some tiny screen
>>
>>52453370
Jolla/Blackberry
>>
>>52453370
>not more than 4.5", pref 4"
gl with that, most phones with decent specs are 5"+ because of this retarded trend.

>Do i have to convert to google (botnet), i hate google, can i avoid it?
Yes you can avoid it by installing a custom ROM without google apps.
>>
>>52453370
This place is filled with douche bags.

Get a Moto G first gen, install Cyanogenmod 13, install nano version of opengapps. Literally all you would ever need.
>>
>>52453370
>4.5" > Screen Size > 4"
Anon, I'd suggest the Xperia Z5 Compact
>>
File: 1448093474661.jpg (83KB, 732x732px) Image search: [Google]
1448093474661.jpg
83KB, 732x732px
Well good luck with getting even more asspained about all the Jewgle bullshit in Android and the lagmeme (which is kinda true desu). You will wish you never switched.

t. android user
>>
>>52453428
/thread
>>
>>52453931
This, OP. Posting from a Moto /g/ right now. Battery lasts me a day (16th with 10% to go), screen is 4.5, specs are ok, don't expect flagship performance though. Price is ridiculous, you can get it for less than 200. Only real downsides are the camera which is pretty shit and the low storage, I think the maximum is 16GB with no SD slot.
>>
>>52454053
I agree with everything you said.

4.5 inch screen is fine, 720p works great.

Performance is fine, never have bogged it down. Does all everyday tasks with ease.

Battery easily lasts all day, even when listening to spotify for several hours.

Price is nice. I got mine for 180 in 2014.

Camera does indeed suck ass. Only works in very brightly lit locations, and even then not that well.

Storage is a problem. 16GB is pretty limited. Sucks that it doesn't have a micro sd card slot. Just offload pictures and downloads regualarly and all is well.
>>
>>52454053
Are you talking the original one here? or the G3?
>>
>>52454226
First gen, the new ones are 5".
>>
Z5c or Z3c with AOSP

4" isn't gonna happen you fuckin manlet
>>
>>52454254
Oh now I see, amazon here is really shit with showing the specs...
Would really like a replacement for my windows phone so I may just get that when I get paid (146eur here)...
Could you maybe elaborate a bit on 'not flagship performance'? Do you notice lag or anything?
>>
>>52454284
Switching between heavy apps can lag quite a bit. Clover, Gmail, Telegram, most are fine. Chrome pisses me off the most, it takes a few seconds to load if it's been swapped. Maybe 5, dunno. I want to try a more lightweight browser, never bothered to research one.
>>
>Horse diarrhea>>>>>>>>>>>Apple
>>
File: 4L_mBRSsTMX.jpg (63KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
4L_mBRSsTMX.jpg
63KB, 450x338px
>>52453370
If you want to avoid botnet look into getting a phone that can run replicant http://www.replicant.us
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.