[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internets affects on brain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

what i searched xD
internets affect on brain and why it does these things to the brain

http://academicearth.org/electives/internet-changing-your-brain/

what i searched xD
are brains are already becoming part of the cloud is how the internet is already changing the way we think

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-internet-has-become-the-external-hard-drive-for-our-memories/

my own thoughts:i had allot but at this point i only have a few important ones and they are questions

1. is this safe for our brain.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/30/shocking-ways-internet-rewires-brain_n_4136942.html

2. the internet is adicting can you overload ones self with to much information.

3. is this the future.

what i searched xD
our brains are trying to connect to the cloud

http://www.networkworld.com/article/2906381/cloud-computing/ted-talk-your-brain-the-cloud-super-humans.html
>>
File: anon_is_dumb_as_fuck.png (108KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
anon_is_dumb_as_fuck.png
108KB, 400x327px
>>52450418
>xD
>>
Le epic meme'd my friend !
>*tips fedora*

Upvoted; I put 200 Reddit gold in your account ! xD
>>
i,m the poster do you like the image of the show you just posted i use to watch it myself, and desu never found any one who liked it, but i did xD
>>
>>52450418
I remember having to write an essay about this. What a load of bullshit.
>>
>>52450418
It affects THE brain
or
It has EFFECT on the brain

Seems it did quite some damage to yours.
>>
File: Pentagon Cryptologists.jpg (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Pentagon Cryptologists.jpg
103KB, 700x700px
>>52450418
>>
its not bullshit its a real concern, but also, something that may end up to be good thing

the last link i posted i didn't read much as i think our brain or what not because we have connectivity built in already is virtually connected to the cloud through the key board and our eye balls.
>>
>i think our brain or what not because we have connectivity built in already is virtually connected

It's time to put down the glass dick and smoke a joint bro.
>>
i gues both effect and affect xD
>>
bro the joint brought me to look this all up and is most lickly how i relieve my mind from it affater aswell xD.
>>
after"
>>
>>52450418
Is this the result of bait thread AI someone was trying to make?
>>
whats the reddit gold for xD
>>
>>52450633
Reminds me of when I stayed up for weeks on end a ways back

Meth is a hell of a drug.
>>
this is a serious thing in my opinion that's why i posted it here. idk if that makes seance but make of it as you please.
>>
Your abundance of weed smoking already has affected your brain.
>>
>>52450653
Can't tell if this is bait or you were dropped on your head as a child. There's certainly more appropriate places for you to be browsing though. Try reddit and Facebook, perhaps?
>>
File: 1384359832736.png (52KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1384359832736.png
52KB, 249x238px
>>52450418
>>
>>52450696
how so should of i posted this there, or just not looked up this all together people i'm not over worried. just thought it was something important to be put out there.
>>
File: 1445196823486.gif (515KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445196823486.gif
515KB, 225x300px
>>52450418

This is some high octane shitposting right here.

Where does one even find the inspiration for such a shitpost? How might I too be inspired?

The work of an artisan no doubt. Tech me, senpai.
>>
File: clear.jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
clear.jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>>52450827
>>
>>52450827
i guess its not taken very seriously or you sir and others like you have plenty of high octane shitbrains. well i'm out of here xD.
>>
>>52450827
and if you where serious well i just looks up stuff like this and compare blogs to each other then form my own thoughts.
>>
What's fucking happening here
>>
>>52451251
13 year old's first independent thought.

They're never pretty.
>>
i don't get why people haten
>>
>>52451468
you type like a retard xD
stop with the xD
xD
>>
>>52450418
Subjectively I notice my attention span and short term memory gets worse if I browse shitty websites for extended periods of time. Either i'm getting old or the nature of the content is training my brain to ignore normally useful information.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.