[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Apple’s Board of Directors recently recommended a vote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 50

File: apple.png (245KB, 1105x639px) Image search: [Google]
apple.png
245KB, 1105x639px
>Apple’s Board of Directors recently recommended a vote against a shareholder proposal to diversify an overwhelmingly white and male board and senior leadership. This sends a dangerous message of indifference and delusion. It also highlights Apple’s lack of action to back up its rhetoric on a commitment to diversity.
>"Shareholders request that the Board of Directors adopt an accelerated recruitment policy requiring Apple Inc. (the “Company”) to increase the diversity of senior management and its board of directors, two bodies that presently fails to adequately represent diversity (particularly Hispanic, African-American, Native-American and other people of color)."
>That seems very reasonable. It’s not asking for extremes. There’s no calls for replacement or token promotions. They want to evaluate the current diversity plan and develop a better one. That’s it.
>Apple’s response is pure tone deaf corporate speak. It restates their existing commitments to increasing diversity through supporting minority education and women’s organizations. The important part, emphasis mine:
>"This proposal would require the Board to adopt an accelerated recruitment policy for increasing diversity among senior management and the Board. We believe that the proposal is unduly burdensome and not necessary because Apple has demonstrated to shareholders its commitment to inclusion and diversity, which are core values for our company."
>This is absurd. The proposal is not all that burdensome. Apple has certainly demonstrated a commitment, but not action. Action is what I want from Apple.
>This isn’t just bad messaging. This statement from the board is a symptom of an organizational illness to absolve yourself from responsibility and subsequently real action. I can’t submit a shareholder proposal, but I am calling on Apple to set measurable goals and take meaningful and significant action towards diversifying, especially at the top.

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>52447488

Because Apple has done so poorly with white dudes in charge...oh wait, no
>>
>>52447488
>Apple’s Board of Directors recently recommended a vote against a shareholder proposal to diversify an overwhelmingly white and male board and senior leadership.
tl;dr? English if you can.
>>
>>52447488
Meritocracy with nepotism thrown in is the default state of business.
>>
based apple
>>
only apple can fight the SJW menace
>>
File: realretarded.jpg (130KB, 530x692px) Image search: [Google]
realretarded.jpg
130KB, 530x692px
Giving people jobs based on their race and not on skills/experience never ends well? Well no shit...
>>
Apple should hire more niggers and mexicans! PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>52447523
Apple is the only white tech company.
>>
Nigs steal iPhones not buy them, mexishits just buy whatever cheap shit they can get their hands on.
>>
>>52447570

So are we still supposed to hate Apple or what?
>>
Funny how the tune changes when a homosexual is running the show.
>>
>Why are all your senior staff white
>Because they're the best qualified and have been shown to work well
>Oh well, we're forcing you to hire niggers and women
>12 months later, stock prices are 1/2 and the company is in massive trouble
>Hurr why did you let this happen shaniqua
>>
>>52447587
y-you too
>>
>>52447599
and this is bad, why? fuck I apple I say, diversify google while we are at it.
>>
>>52447509
>>52447530
>>52447541
>>52447549
>>52447559
>>52447570
>>52447587
>>52447599

Try to tell me that /pol/tards haven't infested and infiltrated every board with their bullcrap bigotry.

That crapheap needs to be deleted.
>>
>>52447599
Holy fuck I get your point but you picked the stupidest way to communicate it.
>>
File: sensible_chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sensible_chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>52447599
>why did you let this happen shaniqua
>>
>>52447549
fucking this

Requiring more racial hires based solely on the need for more diversity, is a an act of racism.
>>
>>52447640
this is a very cheap troll post that i've seen pop up a ton lately, it's very formulaic

>respond to a ton of posts
>Tell me (note how it asks you to respond) that this board isn't gamergate/pol/nazis/against women
>aggravating closing sentence
>>
File: 1450709487401.jpg (225KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450709487401.jpg
225KB, 700x700px
making it always about race is asinine. you should pick who you work with based on how they communicate. if you like the way someone communicates and they have a great idea, then race is irrelevant. why is this so hard?

i might not be white but i wouldn't hire someone based on that notion, let alone bitch if i didn't get hired for said notion.
>>
>>52447640
This, are you people aware of the current year?
All companies should follow Justin Trudeau's example.
>>
>>52447640
No one cares. Regardless of what those fags say, it still isn't right to force a company to hire people simply because they're a different color or nationality. And the people who want Apple to do this just can't be happy with them supporting minority education and women's organizations; nope, gotta hire Jamal just because he's black, not because he's qualified!
>>
>>52447488
nice source faggot
>google it yourself
no, I want YOU to bring ME the source. YOU are the one who brought it to me (and us) in the first place.
>>
>>52447525
I think you mean "Nepotism with the barest minimum amount of necessary meritocracy is the default state of business."
>>
File: 1451992200427.jpg (38KB, 200x186px) Image search: [Google]
1451992200427.jpg
38KB, 200x186px
>>52447640
>le /paul/ is leaking meme
just leave senpai
>>
>>52447488
I never thought I'd see Apple leading the fight against SJWs
>>
>>52447775
I know right? I thought with them being headed by a donut puncher like Tim Cook they'd be all hopping onto that cultural enrichment snake oil.

I hope everyone else copies Apple like they do with everything Apple copies from someone else. No company deserves a bunch of shithead anti-white racists in charge tanking their productivity in the name of some retarded crusade for diversity without whites.
>>
File: 1452132012194.jpg (82KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1452132012194.jpg
82KB, 500x707px
>sjws lose
>movement gets publicly btfo
>sjwfags on suicide watch at media turns on them

>apple loses
>has to hire even more nignogs
>tyrone heads up design & engineering
>we get jokepad pro, upside down mouse, pencildick, and tumorphone x10
>applel bankrupt

Whoever loses, we win.
>>
>>52447523
Essentially, libtards are salty because Apple is one of the only companies to successfully avoid affirmative action with regards to their higher staff. People on the left are bitching because there aren't enough Jamals and Tyrones to go with the Georges and Freds.
>>
Anyone who thinks people get jobs because they are the most qualified for them probably has never had a job in their lives.
>>
>>52447980
Nepotism rules all.
>>
>>52447488
Based apple
>>
>>52447980
Depends on what kind of job you're trying to get, and the management of the company that you're going to work for. A company like Apple will most likely hire the most qualified person if it's a position that is higher up on their corporate ladder. A company like McDonald's will hire anybody, especially minorities, for any reason. Then you have blue-collar companies who may hire someone only on the notion that they know that person. There's more nuance to these things than what you're thinking.
>>
>>52447488

Tim Cook is a sphincter miner. How is the top not diversified? Is faggot not good enough they have to be the right color now?
>>
I'm sure Jobs would be proud.
>>
Whoa Apple is surprisingly based this day
>>
File: Capture.png (270KB, 1205x949px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
270KB, 1205x949px
>>52447875
THIS

DESU

SENPAI
>>
>>52448056
>oil
>below $30 a barrel

When the fuck did that happen? Why?
>>
Librusl can't understand statistics

they seem act as though the us populaion is 55% white and has been for the past 100 years
>>
>>52448009
You sound clueless. What is a "blue-collar company"? There's no such thing. Every company has blue collar workers.

The hiring practices of Apple aren't that different of those in most of corporate America. And most people with jobs in corporate America didn't get them because they were the most qualified. To suggest such a thing shows a clear ignorance of the hiring process.
>>
>>52448082

Oil has been on the decline for months now. It was 1 part the Saudis and OPEC keeping supply up to try to price out US shale oil producers, 1 part those same US shale producers extracting nearly enough oil each month to fuel the US without foreign imports, and 1 part a downturn in the global economy and thus demand for oil.

I drive a V8 so it's been nice.
>>
>>52447775
Except Apple is already engaged in a number of diversity efforts. They just don't think this one would be worthwhile.
>>
>>52447640
POC detected
>>
>>52448097
Blue collar company. As in a contractor for construction. Since blue collar means manual labor. So yeah, there is definitely such a thing.

Sorry man, you're more oblivious than anybody else here.
>>
>>52447488
>Why is this allowed?
because fuck da police

Sent from my Retina™ Macbook Pro™
>>
>>52447488
>>"Shareholders request that the Board of Directors adopt an accelerated recruitment policy requiring Apple Inc. (the “Company”) to increase the diversity of senior management and its board of directors, two bodies that presently fails to adequately represent diversity (particularly Hispanic, African-American, Native-American and other people of color)."
>>That seems very reasonable. It’s not asking for extremes. There’s no calls for replacement or token promotions. They want to evaluate the current diversity plan and develop a better one. That’s it.
So they want to change the plan, but not actually change the board?
Sounds pointless. No wonder it was thrown out.

Recruitment policies that require increased diversity are retarded.
>we'd love to hire you but you're too white
is not better than
>we'd love to hire you but you're not white
>>
>>52447488
Apple turning down an SJW attempt at entryism... Is this real life?
>>
File: 1442456806951.jpg (4KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1442456806951.jpg
4KB, 125x113px
>>52447488
And here I thought Apple was full of SJW faggots. Glad to see they just did that (CEO) to appear 'diverse'. Bretty based.
>>
>>52448157
what about all of us skilled, motivated white straight guys who have always liked computers and have been honing our skills our entire lives? don't we deserve a chance in the corporate world?
>>
>>52448197
No. Blame your mother for not fucking a nigger.
>>
>>52447488

Fuck SJW infested open source. I'm going Apple now.
>>
>>52448157
>>52448125

The white guys at the top promote diversity in the lower ranks, but hire their friends for the top spots and protect their own positions.

A black woman can land a job at a top law firm as an associate quite easily but the rate of minorities making partner is abysmal. Apple and any other company or organization is no different.
>>
>>52448157

>we'd love to hire you but you're too white

>we'd love to hire you but you're not white

That's not the same thing since its impossible for white people to be discriminated against.
>>
>>52448224
Kill yourself
>>
File: baithoven.png (44KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
baithoven.png
44KB, 500x540px
>>52448224
>>
>>52448224
clearly never been to china
>>
>>52447488
This is like the 3rd board this thread has spread to.
>>
>>52447488
>google
>30% gooks
>complains not diverse enough

do asians not count as diversity anymore?
>>
>>52448301
you're not diverse if you arent giving free handouts, hugs, and compliments to anyone who wants one, don't you know?
>>
>>52448301
They graduate college, so no they don't.
>>
>>52448330
ah yeah. better start hiring some uneducated people because even though they aren't' "Traditionally Educated" they can still bring a valuable diversity to the table.

LMFAO that was hard to say with a straight face, Miles.
>>
File: 1452730119236.jpg (12KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452730119236.jpg
12KB, 213x200px
>>52447488
>all races and genders are the equal!
>but you still need more minorities
>>
>>52448349
Calm down Jamal, before I call the police.
>>
>>52448301
Is the standard for discussion in these parts just to create strawmen and then circle around and attack them? The report is about Apple and diversity in senior management.

As >>52448125 points out, Apple already engages in diversity efforts but the board -- which includes a black man and women -- opposed this specific proposal because they believe their ongoing efforts to be sufficient.

I guess everything has to be spoonfed these days.
>>
>>52447488
They want to stay profitable.
>>
File: pepe suicide gattling.jpg (109KB, 901x883px) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicide gattling.jpg
109KB, 901x883px
>>52447488
interesting.

if shareholders approve this motion; I'm officially suiciding because it means the so called "self interest" and greed driven shareholders are full of delusional cock bags just like the rest of western society.
>>
>>52447640
Goonsquad please go.
>>
>>52448399
Bruh, its no strawman, it's in the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/29/most-google-employees-are-white-men-where-are-allthewomen/

Asians have a shitty history in the US, from used to fill all the shitty jobs in the west, to rounded up in internment camps, to treated as animals to be hunted during the Vietnam war, and guess what? I'll quote this article:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/tcrr-cprr/
>Strobridge grudgingly agreed to hire 50 Chinese men as wagon-fillers. Their work ethic impressed him, and he hired more Chinese workers for more difficult tasks.

Asian immigrants had a far better work ethic than most Americans,then and now, and they instilled that into their children.

Granted, it may not be a strawman but it is only tangentially related to the original post.
>>
>>52447488
Diversity is stupid. A black guy raised by millionaire parents, going to a private school full of whites and asians, and having access to private tutors and feel good "volunteering" opportunities like spending thousands of dollars to go to Africa would be more "diverse" than a white guy living under a single parent in the ghettos who has to hold a part time job to in order to just survive.
If these SJWs really wanted to help people in disadvantaged situations they should focus on actually taking account the person instead of being racists who just care about skin colour for their silly quotas.
>>
>>52448119
Ditto, it's as if I'm getting mid-20's for mileage if I use summer '14 gas prices.
>>
>>52448506
They don't give a shit about actually helping people. Their goal is to make themselves appear as empathetic as possible. They can't be assed to actually go out of their way to help people, just make other people's lives hell.
>>
>>52448125

>They just don't think this one would be worthwhile

Hm. I wonder why? Maybe because it puts their own jobs on the line. Nah, that couldn't be the reason...
>>
>>52448197
You have enough chances to succeed in your life, you don't need to be able to apply at any company you so choose. You have white privilege, you already succeeded on the backs of persons of color. We just deserve the jobs more.
>>
File: 1441845495617.jpg (145KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
1441845495617.jpg
145KB, 680x962px
>>52448125
That's to appear to be appeasing to the SJW's that they care, which they don't. I love it, basically Apple hates SJW's, but doesn't want them to know cause they buy their products like sheep.
>>
>>52448224
>its impossible for white people to be discriminated against
You tell 'em. It's true. White people have so much privilege in this world that it's disgusting.
>>
File: 1450782165576.jpg (118KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450782165576.jpg
118KB, 600x800px
>>52448477
>Bruh, its no strawman, it's in the Washington Post

What the fuck does this have to do with it being not being a straw man? What he brought up was unrelated to the topic of Apple and the diversity of its senior management.

And you may want to look up what diverse means. Its Google itself who said that they aren't diverse enough.

Just because they hire Asians doesn't mean they're diverse, so I don't know why you thought it was useful to give a piss poor summary of Asians history in the U.S.
>>
>>52448019
Topkek
>>
>>52448604
>That's to appear to be appeasing to the SJW's that they care, which they don't

Of the 8 people on Apple's board one is a black man (recently appointed) and two are women.

Apple’s current diversity efforts include scholarships for students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities and providing technology to underserved schools, sponsoring the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing and working with other organizations for underrepresented groups in technology, and encouraging management “in inclusively leading globally diverse teams.”

They also more than doubled the hiring of blacks, hispanics, and women in the last year +.

http://www.inc.com/associated-press/apple-doubles-hiring-women-minorities.html

They don't care about diversity according to the illiterate morons in this thread though. LOL

Literally the only reason why they're rejecting the proposal in the OP is because they're fine with their ongoing efforts.
>>
>>52447488
The board of directors is looking out for the best business interest and hiring tokens for the sake of tokens isn't in the companies best interest.

The shareholders are all fucking idiots.

Good on the board, keep protecting my investment.
>>
>>52447640
Hey moralfag, get your ass back to tumblr, I know you though Anonymous was a force for good when we were trolling scientology, but seriously fuck off.
>>
>>52448740
Sorry but it seems your investment may be in jeopardy. See >>52448719
>>
>>52447640
>leaks from Tumblr to 4chan
>/pol/ is leaking guyzz!!!
>>
>>52448082
>>52448119

It was to shake out more than just the US shale producers, they wanted to regain price control globally. They've more or less put Venezuela back into the stone age. And have severely crippled US, Russian, and some middle eastern producers.

It's somewhat backfired though because Iran has started pushing cheaper oil out onto the market one part because they need the money, and the other is they want to turn the game around on the Saudis so they get to feel the burn too. If Russia decides to do the same, the Saudis are in for some serious trouble because it's the economic equivalent of the samson option being used against them.

So oil will most likely go even lower. Some are speculating $20/bbl and that it will hold for a good while.

TL;DR: Despite it being an overused meme, a pic of Ron Paul would actually fit the current state of the global economy right now.
>>
>>52447980
>>52447996

It only looks like nepotism to you.

I've gotten 3 jobs because of people I already knew (from other jobs).

Once you work with someone and know they are reliable you try to get them to go with you.

This is so fucking common. The CMO of my company left and took literally half of the marketing department with him. Not personally, but he took the EVP, who took 2 regional VPs who took their favorite directors and so on.
>>
>>52448740
>Additionally, in the first 6 months of this year, nearly 50 percent of the people we’ve hired in the United States are women, Black, Hispanic, or Native American.

http://www.apple.com/diversity/

LOL. So much for that, son.
>>
>>52448019
gay white males are not minorities anymore, just ask milo. SJWs are turning on them next.
>>
>>52448097
my company doesn't have a blue collar workers. All that shit gets contracted out to firms that do all the plant watering and shit for us.
>>
>>52448172
You are now aware that the business elite love money more than anything else.

More at 11.
>>
>>52447488
It's a consumer electronics company, who gives a fuck?
>company that used to be based gets driven into the ground
>new age bullshits everywhere
>they still have a fucked filesystem
>hire more minorities?
Apple needs creative people and people familiar with OS dickery. I would be surprised if no non-white people fit that bill.
>>
>>52448301
Nope asians and gay males just got kicked out of minority status.

Sucks for the darkies, gays don't give a fuck about women complaining and asians are the most racist people on the earth.

If they declare war on the yellows, they are gonna get fucked.
>>
>>52448415
You are obviously not a business major.

Let me tell you how shit works in the modern times as far as business is concerned.

The board does whatever the fuck it wants as long as the CEO is allied with them.

Shareholders mean literally nothing unless you have one person with at least 20% interest
>>
>>52448477
Google has a disproportionately large population of asians.

As does all of silicon valley. If you want more browns and blacks, the only group that is over represented is yellows.
>>
>>52448772
>because of people I already knew

So, you weren't the most qualified. You were hired because someone knew you and thought you could do the job sufficiently. You only prove the point.
>>
>>52447488
>We dont have ethnically diverse enough staff
lol any company that thinks this way deserves to burn
how and why is this even an issue? ffs
>>
>>52448719
What they are doing is called false generosity, look it up.

Facebook is doing the same thing by building a school in east palo alto.

doing a public work hoping that the community doesn't notice that they got fucking decimated by facebook moving into their backyard.
>>
>>52448749
That's just the least expensive way of appeasing the sjws.
>>
>>52447672
>>52447683
>>52447694
>>52447719
>>52448138
>>52448138
>>52448420
>>52448754

/pol/ trash detected

>>52448748
>Hey moralfag, get your ass back to tumblr, I know you though Anonymous was a force for good when we were trolling scientology, but seriously fuck off.

It's because you dumb fucks Millienials can't even hold an argument and are horrible at even trolling. I know you were nothing but a cumrag in the late 90's but do yourself a favor and keep your retardation in your cancer board. We got enough problems with CIA NIGGERS here.
>>
>>52448776
The women are all asian programmers, the histpanics are all cleaning ladies and the blacks are all receptionists.
>>
>>52448834
You know how many people I worked with who were "the most qualified" who ended up being huge fucking wastes of space?

This is why you get personal references when you hire people, who someone is and who they are on paper are 2 different things.

And I am the most qualified because I do my job better than everyone else.

I also happen to have a long track record of being reliable and people literally won't stop trying to head hunt me from places I work.
>>
File: 1451406680825.png (9KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1451406680825.png
9KB, 500x501px
>>52448857
>>
>>52448857
I was born in 82 newfag, gb2 S/A
>>
File: 1441051136545s.jpg (4KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
1441051136545s.jpg
4KB, 125x111px
>>52448719
See >>52448847
>>52448719

>more than doubled the hiring of blacks, hispanics, and women
having only 1 of each, then doubling it doesn't make it diverse
>>
>>52448847
LOL. Alright, man. If you say it's false I guess it must be.

>We launched our Supplier Diversity Program in 1988, and it’s been growing and thriving ever since. Through the program, we work with a variety of organizations to identify new suppliers whose values match ours. And in just the last year, we spent over $3 billion with more than 6000 small and diverse suppliers.
>$3 billion in one year

www.apple.com/diversity/today/
http://www.apple.com/diversity/tomorrow/

In what ways is the "community" being decimated by these efforts, smart guy?

>>52448906
LOL. If you knew how to read and maybe a bit of math you could find out exactly how many minority workers they've gained and cited it. Instead of making dumb ass shitposts like this.
>>
>>52448138
I don't get it, what proof of concept?
>>
No company in the world needs more men, women, black people, white people, mezicans, whatever. Companies need workers whose skillsets are adequate for the position. Creating quotas is the by far the dumbest thing to do. I've seen women quotas being implemented in countless companies where high paying management positions were given to women with no qualification. Why? Because they were the only ones who applied. Why take them then? Quotas.

SJW are literally retarded.

This simple concept has nothing to do with sexism or racism and anyone who says differently is an autistic fuck with absolutely no idea about basic economy and management.
>>
>>52448972
false generosity nigger
http://zweiweicheeierineinerreihe.blogspot.com/2008/11/idea-of-false-generosity.html

Read some Paolo Freiri
http://faculty.webster.edu/corbetre/philosophy/education/freire/freire-terms.html
>>
>>52449004

> zheiereieeinewieinehceirieheiezwieschnitzel

Gott! Ich kann Deutsch, aber das ist furchtbar
>>
>>52449033
>c
the blog itself is in english
>>
>>52449004
I know what it means now tell me in what ways are Apple's efforts false, you dumb faggot.

www.apple.com/diversity/today/
http://www.apple.com/diversity/tomorrow/
>>
>>52449004
>james thinks he's generous by providing 3 billion dollars
>but for his own companies board of directors, he won't hire people without adequage qualifications in order to be able to keep providing 3 billion dollars
>if he really were generous, he'd gift his company to tyrone shaquinaflita-nah while watching it burn along with the dream of future help by the company

Your point.
>>
>>52449045
I know but i dont care just buy another domain
>>
>>52449033
Musst die URL ja nicht lesen. Sub lesen, oeffnen
>>
File: flamg_lips_skull_thumb.gif (45KB, 216x289px) Image search: [Google]
flamg_lips_skull_thumb.gif
45KB, 216x289px
>>52448783
looks pretty white to me
>>
>>52447488
How is this technologyrelated?
>>
>>52449054
First, companies cannot be generous, therefore anything they do cannot be called as such. Companies exist to grow, maximize profit and to maximize the value of the company.

Second if it were genuine generosity, they wouldn't be virtue signalling. It's purely a marketing ploy.

>>52449066
Giving away everything doesn't make you generous and you do not need to give everything away in order to be generous.
>>
>>52449097
A marketing ploy that helps people. If I were given free education in any field I wish, I don't give a fuck how much or little attention the donor were given. I'd be grateful for the opportunity. Even if my wellbeing wasn't his concern, I still benefit, which makes me happy.

Why do you have to pop in and ruin this by telling me 'THIS WASNT NICE IT WAS A PLOY ITS ALL A PLOYYYYY'
Are you genuinely stupid
>>
>>52449097
Exactly. They do hire black people, if their qualifications are sufficient, they hire anyone provided they need to fill a slot. The one with the highest qualification and/or showing the most promise usually is hired. Not everything is a conspurhaceh by the nazi patriarchy
>>
>>52447523
Apple doesn't want to give people a job just because of "muh diversity". They want to give the job to people who are qualified.
>>
THANK YOU BASED APPLE
>>
>>52449097
LOL. Get this retarded Marxist shit out of here.

>>52449152
>the one with the highest qualification and/or showing the most promise usually is hired

Source?
>>
>>52449097
>i correct the evident exaggeration because I have no counter argument
>I was literally defeated by a single post
Well okay
>>
In business schools across the country, diversity is taught in HR classes or business law, and it's taught in the context of recruitment, and what the law legally obligates you to do. It appears nowhere else in any course because it is in direct conflict to everything you learn in economics, strategy, statistics, etc.

This will never change because business can't be proselytized against efficiency, and anything the state tries to force down their throat is contained into classes on law, which is the afterthought of business.
>>
maybe it would already be more diverse if blacks/hispanics worked hard to get to the top

oh wait...
>>
File: cook_hero.png (359KB, 575x657px) Image search: [Google]
cook_hero.png
359KB, 575x657px
>>52447488
And yet, Apple appointed this literal faggot to be the CEO of their company. Ironically, he's destroying Apple as we speak.
>>
>>52449171
>source
any company that ever hired someone who wasn't their nephew. How disconnected from reality are you you fucking idiot.
I employ. I choose who gets a job. In our board of directors there is one black man and a single woman together with 6 white men.
Why? Because the black man and the woman were literally the only applications of their respectable gender/skincolor who had sufficient qualifications.

I am in close contact to our customers and they all handle this the same way. And since I had normal jobs before that where I was chosen if my qualifications were the most interesting or pleasing while sometimes not getting a position because they weren't sufficient. A woman has outdone me once but hush now, otherwise you'd have no argument because you haven't lived a day in real life
>>
>>52449224
So you have no source? Thought so.
>>
>>52449171
>Source
Any job with actual qualification standards outside of cletusville.
>>
https://github.com/rosarior/Code-of-Merit/issues/13

Because this is the way you get hounded for life if you don't become an SJW.
>>
>>52449224
>my biased, personal experience is a valid citation

How disconnected from reality are you you fucking idiot.
>>
>>52448783
Even though he had Syrian blood, he's not only visually/racially white, but also culturally/ethnically, considering he was actually raised into a white family.
>>
>>52449241
There is no source that would satisfy you disgusting hateful child. You branded this idea of 'EBERONE WHO ISN WHITE IS BEIN HELD A SLAVE. PATRIACHY. PATRIAKI. PASTRAMI.' so deep into your brain that you refuse to think straight for a second.

Here, I'll help you with one of your own quotes.
>companies exist to grow [...] to increase value
i.e. to be successfull.

What do you need to be successfull?
White people? Not necessarily. Men? Same answer. People who know what they are doing? Yeah sounds about right.
Could those people be black or female?
Of course you muppet.

A company would actively boycott itself by going with a white pride worldwide policy. Have you ever had a single coherent thought in your life?
>>
>>52449276
>your biased personal experience with 50 of the largest employers in all of europe has no validity. Those people are more honest to the press than to you while you watch them cheat on their wife
Ok
>>
>>52449250
Jesus Christ they really are crazy people.
>>
Apple is the literal definition of capitalism at work so I'm not surprised they don't bend to the SJW will.
>>
>US gov says Apple has to pay more in taxes

>Apple says no

>US gov says Apple has to supply them with unlocked iCloud accounts when requested with a warrant

>Apple says no

>proposal says Apple has to "culturally enrich" their chain of command

>Apple says no

How fucking based can one company be?
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>52449309
this. hate their products but apple is pretty fucking based
>>
>>52449250
What exactly did he do?
>>
>>52447488
>Big company does what gov wants
Sjw riot
>big company doesn't do what gov wants
Sjw riot
>>
>>52449324
He fought against corrupt journalists
>>
>>52449286
>>52449286
I'm sorry but in discussions intended to be serious you must have some sources for the unsubstantiated claims you make.

Now if you want to continue shitposting like the typical retard then go ahead. But don't expect to be taken seriously.

I also like how you switched your argument from "the one with the highest qualification and/or showing the most promise usually is hired" to "a company would actively boycott itself by going with a white pride worldwide policy".

Typical shitposter.
>>
>>52449324
He wrote

https://github.com/rosarior/Code-of-Merit

Which doesn't give minorities any special treatment.
>>
>>52449348
That's no change of argument you fuckknuckle.

If a company only hires people from one ethnicity or gender, they cannot possibly get employees with the highest qualification or promise. How can you not understand this insanely simple concept? Have you ever attended a single school lesson?
>>
It's funny that in a country with such a important history of systematic oppression of women and ethnic minorities, white men think they get everything they have by their so-called merit. How delusional.

And then when things don't got their way because they've been fucked over by the actual smart white men they blame women and negroes. Pathetic.
>>
>>52449370
What are you talking about?
>>
>>52449370
Mexican woman here.

If you need special treatment you've failed.
>>
What sort of retarded shareholder cares about >muh diversity? The point of a company is to make money. Apple isn't a damn charity. If you want to do charity, donate your own money or volunteer. Don't try to graft a charity onto a soulless corporation.

I guess this is what happens when people with no financial knowledge buy stock.
>>
File: 123.png (83KB, 273x519px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
83KB, 273x519px
>>52449351
It must be a joke or something, how can they ban him from events for that?

And who's this idiot anyway? He just made a github account and has 0 contributions, apparently he "chairs several conferences including PyCon It and PyPDX", but didn't even have a git account until now and just to post that? Can he even code?
>>
>>52449370
Nigger pls go.

t. not-even-white
>>
File: 1447481926970.jpg (115KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447481926970.jpg
115KB, 678x800px
>>52449309
>>52449309
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE BASED COMPANY OF APPLE, REPLY TO THIS POST AND YOU WILL HAVE SJW TEARS AND EXCELLENT HARDWARE FROM NOW ON
>>
>>52449401
>Can he even code?
She clearly can't.
>>
File: raceIQ.png (61KB, 723x578px) Image search: [Google]
raceIQ.png
61KB, 723x578px
>>52449370
Butthurt nigger detected. Enjoy your monkey-tier IQ
>>
>>52449395
The only special treatment you get is extra strength Pinesol to clean my toilets.
>>
File: CDCstats.jpg (37KB, 499x436px) Image search: [Google]
CDCstats.jpg
37KB, 499x436px
>>52447488
Because everybody wants everyone else to think they support diversity, but at the same time knows that niggers are actually just really stupid. On average, 18 IQ pts less than whites
>>
>>52449370
>tfw actual smart women/blacks/hispanics hate people like you who try to use positive racism to give them an adjvantage
>b-but I'm on your side
No you aren't. Smart people no matter their physical appearance don't want to be treated like babies. Their ancestors might not have gotten a job because of the way they looked but these people want to feel like they've earned it just like anyone else. Don't take it away from them because of your misplaced feeling of guilt you autist. Don't be a dick to them, don't treat them like cotton candy. They are human you passive racist fuck
>>
>>52449401
No it's not a joke

>Using male pronouns
>Obviously talking about a woman
>Questioning if a woman can code
>Obviously a male shitlord

It's no different to the women with hundreds of repositories whose long list of "contributions" look like this:

https://github.com/alison985?tab=contributions&period=monthly
>>
>>52447694
Which of course he isn't, because anyone who's ever met niggers knows they are mentally child-like
>>
File: 1449351323665.jpg (42KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
1449351323665.jpg
42KB, 300x271px
>>52449453
>San Francisco, CA
>>
File: cats.jpg (56KB, 647x749px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
56KB, 647x749px
Ladies and gentlemen, a typical example of a project that properly supports the CoC.
>>
>>52449410
>>52449433
>>52449461

Is this your infantile attempt to redpill this thread or something, /pol/tard?
>>
>>52449470
Is github a diary now?
>>
ITT: People who actually believe all races are equal. Become educated, fa/g/gots:

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/features/2007/created_equal/liberalcreationism.html
>>
>>52447488
>fire/demoting white people that are great at their jobs with a proven track record just to hire colored people and/or women
jesus this shit just makes me ANGRY at the world

fucking age of entitlement
>>
>>52449480
Ever since they sided with the SJW a couple years ago we've been getting a huge influx of non programming related repositories.
>>
File: fucking white people pls help.jpg (86KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
fucking white people pls help.jpg
86KB, 640x960px
>52449477
U mad, Jamal?
>>
>>52449492
>fire/demoting white people that are great at their jobs with a proven track record just to hire colored people and/or women

It's called outsourcing and it's apart of the free market. Sorry to burst the bubble.
>>
File: iphone.jpg (44KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
iphone.jpg
44KB, 577x1024px
>>52447488
The fact of the matter is: white people are seen as upper-class citizens in our society. Apple makes devices that are marketed as upper-class devices, designed for upper-class consumers, by only the finest engineering artists.

Obviously it's all marketing, but think about it. Would it really reflect well on Apple's "premium" image if their CEO were a black person? Or an Indian?

Apple's CEO/executives are a focal point of their marketing (see: Steve Jobs) so it's vital that these people project a sophisticated, upper-class image. When people think sophisticated and upper-class, they don't think of black people. No matter how not-racist you may be it's simply embedded in our culture and you can't deny it.

Notice how white people, contrary to /pol/ cuck memes, tend to try to date people of color less than people of color try to date white people. People simply try to stay away from people and things that may lower their status. No petulant teenage girl wants to go out with a loser. No petulant teenage girls wants to buy a phone that losers have. So they all get iPhones. If Apple compromises on its brand image, they lose that status.

tl;dr: White people are Apple's market, and they will continue pandering to them because whites are seen as upper-class citizens in our society, which matches their brand image.
>>
>>52447488
i don't like apple but that's good
hiring people based on arbitrary shit like skin color and gender is dumb
>>
File: sports NBA race.png (154KB, 833x538px) Image search: [Google]
sports NBA race.png
154KB, 833x538px
>>52449492
Diversity is just another word for replacing white people. When's the last time you heard someone say that the NBA needed more diversity?
>>
>>52449510
Holy shit when the fuck did that happen? I've only been on github once to upload an obs extension years ago
>>
>>52448506
That would require interacting with people who have more than a superficial difference with themselves.
>>
>Why is this allowed
Why do people keep asking these questions? The default nature of any action is for it to be allowed. There must be reason for something to be banned.

I don't really like Apple as a company for a few reasons. Most notably that they don't give a fuck about their consumers when some component of their hardware fails for fucking everyone, and they don't care about security... or user freedoms (and no, I'm not even talking about the GNU style of "freedom", I'm talking about Windows level of freedom as a bare minimum). They just sell devices that look pretty.

But despite the fact that I dislike Apple, I don't see any reason why their decision on this matter needs serious criticism. Far too many companies have been embracing diversity for the sake of diversity, and not for the possibility that it might make their company better. Ultimately, the bottom line that must continually be pursued is "will this make the company more money?" If you hire someone as a token because you need to have X% of race Y and W% of race Z, and you would have normally hired someone else because they were more competent, then you take a risk of losing money due to less competent employees, just so you can look good.

There's nothing wrong with hiring people of other races, even in higher proportionate amounts than they may be represented within the population. But ultimately, hiring decisions should not be based on races. It should not even be a factor. If possible, a hiring manager should be presented with resumes that have names and any information that could make obvious one's racial origins blanked out, so as to encourage unbiased, purely meritocratic decisions.
>>
>>52449518
>Implying a nigger or spic would even be able to run a major corporation

They can barely even build civilizations in their own countries
>>
>>52449530
B-b-but t-the m-man be keepin me down
>>
>>52449530
>When's the last time you heard someone say that the NBA needed more diversity?

They're called hockey and NASCAR fans.
>>
File: AfricaShittyArchitecture.png (2MB, 1031x2707px) Image search: [Google]
AfricaShittyArchitecture.png
2MB, 1031x2707px
I realize that we're all supposed to pretend that all races are equal, despite scientific research proving otherwise, but don't you SJWs think that you're taking it a little far?
>>
File: 1435182821829.png (231KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435182821829.png
231KB, 400x400px
>>52449546
>implying one isn't running the country right now
>>
File: blackhomicide.jpg (118KB, 475x329px) Image search: [Google]
blackhomicide.jpg
118KB, 475x329px
>>52449573
And we all know how well that's going
>>
>>52449535

https://github.com/trending

Like half of them are not code.
>>
>>52449543
i thought tripfagging was dead. why are people still doing it? please stop, it's unsightly and makes anything you post look moronic
>>
>>52449607
Probably to track their posts in an archive. If you don't want to see it just turn names off.
>>
>>52449607
Not to mention that what they posted actually was moronic
>>
>>52449596
Well your mother is still getting her food stamps and SSI every month so it can't be too bad.
>>
>>52449552
...who don't watch the NBA.

That's just the thing, every race and gender has their own preferences when it comes to sports, hobbies, work, diet, lifestyle and so on... and that's fine! if they like the stuff that they do, then let them be.
A black person or spic probably wouldn't be particularly well-received as a NASCAR driver, but it's also not a problem because you don't see lines of them waiting to become one.

>>52449573
>implying the president ever made their own decisions
>implying corporations aren't the true government
>>
>>52449611
>Probably to track their posts in an archive
no it certainly isn't. furthermore, why would you even want to? this place isn't for keeping any kind of post record. but nice try.
>>
>>52449606
Godfuckingdamnit
>>
>>52449628
I'm just going by what other tripfags have said when asked the same question. I don't really know why people do it and I don't care.
>>
File: thats racist.gif (500KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
thats racist.gif
500KB, 300x268px
>>52449623
>the most important function of our govt is handouts

Liberals actually believe this
>>
File: 1428809096928.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1428809096928.png
11KB, 300x300px
>>52447488
>Action is what I want from Apple.
>I want

>"ME ME ME IT'S ALL ABOUT ME"

I hate these people
>>
>>52449627
I don't watch monkeyball. But my point still holds: "diversity" just means fewer white people. If blacks were actually capable, they wouldn't need so many people trying to ram "diversity" down our throats
>>
>>52447640
>Can't even tell if this shit is serious anymore

I'm going to have a brain aneurysm one of these days because of how stupid you people are.
I guess that's a good thing though since I'm a straight, white male. I just don't belong in this fucking world anymore.
>>
>>52449657
This is still our world. Don't be a cuck and stand up for your birthright
>>
>>52447488
I like how noone ever says what this truly is, replacing competent people wit hqually/less competebt people because of their gender/race, which is literally racism/genderism but it's ok because the supposedly "oppressed" get to right the wrong with another wrong b fucking with the suppossed "oppressors".

This practice is disgusting and regressive, i hate apple but fucking salute the for telling the sjws to fuck right off.
>>
>>52449642
It's the government's job to maximize social welfare. So making sure your retarded mother and her children can eat and support yourselves is important.

>>52449656
> If blacks were actually capable, they wouldn't need so many people trying to ram "diversity" down our throats

If whites were actually capable you wouldn't cry about incapable negros so much.
>>
>>52449641
>going by what other tripfags have said
first mistake.

>I don't really know why people do it and I don't care
if tripcodes aren't being used for their intended purpose(to help identify a poster in a single/recurring thread topic providing important information relevant to the discussion) it's pretty obvious it's for attention whoring. you don't need to post here for long to realize that.
>>
File: 1425640595097.jpg (62KB, 747x747px) Image search: [Google]
1425640595097.jpg
62KB, 747x747px
>>52449665
>it's my right to rule the world
>having the right healthcare and education is going too far though

You guys are too cute.
>>
>>52449665
Thanks bro.
Sometimes I just need somebody outside of /pol/ to tell me everything will be okay and whisper sweet redpilling truths into my ear.
>>
>>52449284
he was raised by Armenians, so no
>>
>>52449698
You mean the world that white men created?

>Implying that all SJWs want is healthcare and education

>Implying that healthcare and education can fix evolution
>>
>>52449719
His adoptive mom was of Armenian descent, yes, but I don't think any of her culture influenced his childhood, at least not enough to impact his cultural background.
>>
>>52449744
In what way are you related to the men that you claim created this world?

And Africans became civilized way before any Europeans. Their empires stood for thousands of years longer than any European empire. Hope these facts don't trigger you too much, Corky.
>>
File: kang teaching whites to read.jpg (39KB, 598x350px) Image search: [Google]
kang teaching whites to read.jpg
39KB, 598x350px
>>52449779
Genetically, duh.

>We wuz kangz!
>>
>>52449790
In what way are you genetically related to the Ancient Greeks or Romans?

Nice meme. If my IQ was as low as yours that might seem like an attractive form of communication.
>>
>>52449779
Just because Egypt is technically part of Africa, it doesn't mean that ancient Egyptians were black, and they weren't white either, but both sides like to shit on their legacy anyway.

I bet in the future South America is going to enjoy talking about how American they were by way of that umbilical cord connecting them to the USA.
>>
>>52449779
>Their empires stood for thousands of years longer than any European empire.

It's too bad their empires never advanced past mud huts and chasing monkeys with sharp sticks.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 620x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 620x615px
>>52449828
Obligatory
>>
>>52449518
See what the curry boy did to microsoft.
>>
Macfag here.

I don't need diversity.

I need the god damn bugs fixed BEFORE you ship your OSes.

I used to believe that OS X was rock solid because Steve Jobs was a top tier leader who gave a shit about quality.

Now I'm starting to wonder if it was because Apple was all white and Asian, and the hiring of POC and womyn has fucked shit up.
>>
>>52449828
LOL. Guess they don't teach the history of civilization in your backwoods town.

>>52449826
Except South America and North America are too different continents. LOL. Guess they don't teach that either.
>>
>>52449680

>If whites were actually capable you wouldn't cry about incapable negros so much.

Now I'm not the guy you're responding to, but that logic doesn't follow.
>>
>>52449858
OS X has been getting shitter since Snow Leopard.

>>52449860
>too
You need some teaching yourself M8
>>
>>52449860
Tumblr pls go
>>
>>52449680
>discover science
>dramatically advance human rights
>create industrial revolution
>try to wipe out slavery, and succeed across much of the Earth
>advance knowledge and technology to never imagined heights
>land on the fucking moon
>literally build and define the modern world
>"If whites were actually capable..."

NASA has lost track of muh sides. They were last detected leaving the solar system.
>>
File: killedfriedchikkens.jpg (83KB, 567x601px) Image search: [Google]
killedfriedchikkens.jpg
83KB, 567x601px
>>52449860
>muh high school history class

Your inner city is showing, anon
>>
>>52449883
Can someone translate this into English? I don't speak buttblistered moron.

>>52449888
And how are modern whites who are obsessed with blacks at all associated with those achievements that you listed.

Or are you one of the many jackasses who believe because someone has the same tone of skin as you that you share in their accomplishments and intelligence? Is this like the white version of "We President Now"?
>>
>>52449888
Trips of truth
>>
File: subspecies.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
subspecies.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>52449927
>Implying race is just skin color
>>
>>52449927
>And how are modern whites who are obsessed with blacks at all associated with those achievements that you listed.

Modern whites inherited the genetics and cultures that led to those achievements. It's therefore no surprise that they are the ones doing the most to continue advancing the human race.

>Or are you one of the many jackasses who believe because someone has the same tone of skin as you that you share in their accomplishments and intelligence?

An individual does not automatically share in those accomplishments by being born. But you have to be blind not to see that European races remain at the forefront of human progress, flanked by perhaps the Japanese and the up and coming Chinese.

Everyone can contribute. God I wish blacks, feminists, SJWs, and other minorities would quit their bitching and dedicate every minute to learning, working, producing. They wouldn't just gain in their own lives. All of society would gain. You want women and POC in IT? Well try to imagine how many would be there if every fucking womyn's studies and African studies course was replaced tomorrow with an IT course. Instead of learning how to be an entitled, bitchy, whiny PoS learn how to FUCKING CODE.

But no, they want to bitch and moan and demand diversity quotas. Guess what? All that's going to do is insure that the next 500 years will be as clearly shaped by WHITE CIS MALES as the last 500.

>tfw you realize that believing you have to work hard to achieve is a greater white advantage then any piece of DNA
>>
>>52449980

There are well defined genetic differences between people whose ancestors lived in different parts of the world, and you can use these differences to reliably group people into categories based solely on genetics.

If you want to claim accomplishments and intelligence from other people with white skin you have to establish the ancestral connection. Most whites can't because they're not at all related to these individuals besides skin color. It's "We President Now" but worse because their ancestors aren't even from the same areas.
>>
>>52450054
You have the right idea, but honestly DNA is more important than you seem to think. Even with proper (white-tier) education and nutrition, blacks only come within 10 IQ pts of whites. That's a lot more significant than it sounds, on the macro scale
>>
>>52447488
I suddenly want an apple product...holy shit
>>
>>52450054
See >>52450054

You didn't inherit shit as you ancestors aren't at all related to people like the ancient Greeks and Romans.

>every minute to learning, working, producing

LOL. It's always funny reading these fantasies of how working class white people see themselves.

>>52450098
This is what modern genetics believes. I know it really confuses your peanut brain.
>>
>>52450140
>Implying that the Greeks and Romans are responsible for interplanetary travel, vaccines, computers, automobiles, and heart transplants

my fucking sides.jpg
>>
>>52450087
>You have the right idea, but honestly DNA is more important than you seem to think. Even with proper (white-tier) education and nutrition, blacks only come within 10 IQ pts of whites. That's a lot more significant than it sounds, on the macro scale

DNA is very important. An IQ 90 individual is never going to design rockets for Space X (absent development of a drug which raises IQ).

But an IQ 90 person doesn't have to be a criminal, a quota, or an entitled protester on welfare. With the right family life, education, and values they can contribute greatly to society.

It's liberal bullshit that robs people of the dignity of truly achieving things rather then being a quota that's laughed at.
>>
>>52450169
All of those were made using precursor technology that the Greeks and Romans invented. The US is just neatly marketed those with propaganda kinda like Apple does and took credit for those "inventions."
>>
>>52450190
100% true, but step 1 is having realistic expectations. If we go into it saying "13% of astrophysicists should be black because 13% of Americans are black" we'll end up like south africa or sweden.
>>
File: white.jpg (68KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
68KB, 400x538px
>apple says no to niggers and spics

Brb buying 10 iphones
>>
>>52450194
I'm going to let this comment speak for itself
>>
>>52448834
knowing someone in the company already generally makes you the most qualified

for a lower echelon position I would take someone who's known good that will be trained to do their job effectively regardless of their resume anyway over some shitbird who wooed HR with a cool fart app and some shiny certs
>>
>>52447488
>There’s no calls for replacement or token promotions.

But thats exactly what they're doing

>The company is too white, specifically hire black people over other white candidates!
>>
>>52450243
Glad I'm not the only one who realizes this.

"We're not calling for replacing white people, just for it to be less white!"
>>
>>52450140
>>>52450054 (You)
>See >>52450054 (You)

Why would I need to see my own post?

>You didn't inherit shit as you ancestors aren't at all related to people like the ancient Greeks and Romans.
>mom's side is entirely Italian / southern European according to 23andme
>"you're not related to those people who built civilizations"

kek

>>every minute to learning, working, producing
>LOL. It's always funny reading these fantasies of how working class white people see themselves.

Maybe if you put down the SJW course materials and get a job you'll understand why WORKING white people see themselves as WORKING.

Know how I got work writing applications for a corporation? I STUDIED COMPUTER PROGRAMMING.

I sure as shit didn't study "9,001 Ways CIS Shitlords Keep Everyone Else Down".

>>>52450098
>This is what modern genetics believes. I know it really confuses your peanut brain.

Modern genetics believes no such thing. Genetic testing such as 23andme only works because our differences are more then skin deep.

Reality is what it is. I wish it was better in many ways. But I don't stick my head in the sand and pretend it's something it's not.
>>
>>52450217

Agree 100%. I don't think I said anything to indicate that I believe otherwise, but if I did then it was a mistake on my part.

Even if every single human being was born with the exact same IQ you would still expect different racial mixes in different industries due to a thousand other variables. It is utterly insane to expect that every field, office, college, etc. is going to be a perfect mix of race and sex in the same proportions as the population.
>>
I hope Aplle will be a Ganesh driven company.
>>
File: stemwomen.jpg (64KB, 599x595px) Image search: [Google]
stemwomen.jpg
64KB, 599x595px
>>52450260
>>
>>52450239
>mom's side is entirely Italian / southern European according to 23andme

Nice anecdote

>I got work writing applications for a corporation

Another code monkey who thinks he's a modern day Dennis Ritchie. Say hello to Pajeet in the next cube for me.

>our differences are more then skin deep.

This is exactly what I said. Learn to read, Kumar.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 290x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 290x268px
>>52450222
>yfw Tim Cook is a full on faggot
>yfw even he is sick of sjw nonesense
>>
>>52450320
>can't even quote the right post
>expects anyone to take insults seriously
>>
>>52447640
I don't understand your point:
- Are you saying that social issues, even if related to technology, should only be discussed in /pol/?
- Are you arguing that replacing management who got to the top in a meritocratic system, with under-qualified diversity hires is something Apple should consider?
- Are you just trolling?
>>
File: bigot.jpg (90KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
bigot.jpg
90KB, 600x639px
>>52450366
pic related
>>
>>52450366
>- Are you just trolling?
m8 you're on 4chan, why the fuck would you ask that question
Most of the times those post are just b8 to get free (You)
>>
File: 34956723087652.jpg (100KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
34956723087652.jpg
100KB, 1024x576px
>>52447875
>tyrone heads up design & engineering
>we get jokepad pro, upside down mouse, pencildick, and tumorphone x10
Can't get worse than that
>>
>>52449002

>This simple concept has nothing to do with sexism or racism

Triggered.
>>
>>52448019
ayy
>>
>>52447488
so apple doesn't care it just wants to keep going

and these other people are telling apple lots of smart people want to work for apple, but since they're darker colored they don't even get the opportunity to communicate with apple, so apple never even knows they're worth hiring

If anything, apple said right there that they're trying to help colorful people get more opportunities. Then they said they're not going to start taking in a million interviews just so a higher % of them won't be white.
>>
File: 0003813428_20.jpg (58KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
0003813428_20.jpg
58KB, 750x750px
>240 posts and 40 image replies omitted.
>>
>>52448834
He was hired because his qualifications were the most well known.
It is hard to actually find out who is the most qualified for the job, so when you know someone who is qualified enough but with almost absolute certainty, you take less risk of hiring a unqualified.
>>
>>52447682
This, it's equally as racist to hire someone for their skin colour as it is to not hire them for it.
>>
>>52447683
DUDE WEED MAN LMAO
>>
>>52447488
Makes sense. If there were a few women and pucs in middle management in the 90s/mid-2000s and none of them made it to upper management, that stinks of deck-stacking. If not, then it's not really Apple's fault.
>>
>>52450329
Some of the most racist/sexist dickheads I've ever met are gay.
>>
>>52447640
>common sense is bigotry

I'm glad we're being reasonable here
>>
>>52450290
>Even if every single human being was born with the exact same IQ you would still expect different racial mixes in different industries due to a thousand other variables. It is utterly insane to expect that every field, office, college, etc. is going to be a perfect mix of race and sex in the same proportions as the population.
It's just a coincidence that the best-paying fields of any given decade have had issues with diversity.
>>
> ... an accelerated recruitment policy requiring Apple Inc. (the “Company”) to increase the diversity of ...
>There’s no calls for replacement or token promotions.
Man these bitch's be stupid.
>>
File: Back To Reddit.jpg (25KB, 482x526px) Image search: [Google]
Back To Reddit.jpg
25KB, 482x526px
>>52447640
Kill yourself.
>>
I'm not an apple fan, but good for them.
I hope they can get away with it, else the company will be ruined by niggers and pakis.
>>
>>52447488
So Apple doesn't hire based in skin color? Another point to them then.
>>
>>52447640
fuck you, they should run the company with who they think would be the best to run the company, not who makes you feel cuddly inside. Based applel. I still fucking hate them and their business practices.
more than half of us aren't /pol/
>>
>>52447642
He got his point across, that's all that matters here.

Lurk more.
>>
Who cares about people who eat shit out of their own hands?
>>
You want a job, you better work for it. What is so hard to understand about that? You want to be competent, stop the quotas. Put people in there that are capable of doing their job.
>>
>>52447642
r u gnu here? :^)
>>
>>52447488
Isn't Dr. Dre on Apple's board?
>>
>>52453307

Just like Aston kutcher 'works' for Intel.
>>
>264 / 43 / 114 / 3
>>
>>52447488

>Apple not falling the jewish diversity meme
>implying this is bad

you need to fuck off, if you're good enough you'll get hired, race/gender is irrelevant
>>
>CEO can't even poo in loo
diversify apple, guys!

regardless, higher people based on how good they area at their job, not their race or gender.
>>
Based Apple! That's just one of the reasons I use Mac.
>>
>>52447640
have a reply
>>
>>52447488
Glad they aren't backing down. It's utter bullshit to hire based on race.
>>
just bought 3 iwatches
>>
File: 1449747658284.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
1449747658284.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>Tfw Apple will replace Microsoft as the big evil corporation in the tech industry
>>
>>52447488
>needing diversity
>in commerce
when will this meme end? successfull corporations hire THE BEST not the most diverse.

Fucking SJW logic, I hope they get raped by their beloved Ahmeds and finally stop spouting bull shit on the internet.
>>
>>52449156
I don't see a problem with that.

People shouldn't be given special treatment because of their skin color. That's only going to further solidify an "us vs them" mentality in regards to race.

Corporations don't need to have racial diversity just for the sake of having racial diversity.
>>
Oh god, not that evil meritocracy!
>>
Will buying an Apple product finally be justified?
>>
If shareholders don't like it, they should sell their stock. If not, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>52450140
I don't think you even realize the amount of technology you use everyday which was invented in the last 60 years by people which are still alive.
>>
Hasn't apple stock been suffering?
Why I'd diversity top priority for anyone?
>>
>>52454678
jesus christ, both companies have been equally big evils for a long time now
>>
File: 1364850909026.gif (145KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
1364850909026.gif
145KB, 500x585px
>be white guy software dev
>my team is 3 white dudes, a black guy, and a lesbian
>all hired based on merit, we're a private company and at no point were we pressured to make diversity hires
>mfw the black guy and the lesbian are the best programmers on our team

our team rocks and we look progressive, despite that never being the intention. we lucked out
>>
>>52447640
/pol/ frequently outranks /a/ as the third largest userbase on 4chan. Unfortunately,this is how the site is now and for the foreseeable future. Either adjust or leave.
>>
Nigs would be downgrades
They employ enough Asians at Foxconn
Curries would just clutter everything with shit code
>>
>>52447541
>imlpying they're not the number one promoter of SJW cancer
>>
>>52447640
here's a reply for you
>>
>>52447523
apple doesn't want pudoo patel in charge to fuck their shit up like microsoft
>>
>>52448172
>implying they won't do anything they can, including diversification, to appeal to a larger market base
There's only one thing they care about, profit
Everything is just a means to that end
>>
>>52448301
Asians aren't diverse
True diversity is when you are an unqualified, unskilled piece of shit that gets the job because of skin color.
That's the type that HR drools for
>>
>>52449156
They only hire failed Tesla engineers anyway.
>>
Just voted "For". Fuck their recommendation.
>>
>>52456124

It may not be luck. Maybe the black guy and lesbian chose your company because it would be a good place to test their actual skill, rather than simply being a diversity hire.
>>
File: laff.png (103KB, 206x235px) Image search: [Google]
laff.png
103KB, 206x235px
>>52447875
underrated post
>>
>>52448301
No. Colleges have actually started refusing Asians just because they keep outperforming everyone else.
>>
why the fuck would the board of directors choose to have themselves laid off because off the colour of their skin or because they have a dick

just how fucking stupid do you have to be to make an article like this
>>
>>52456561
cuck
>>
>>52456561
how
>>
What the fuck is this diversity quota bullshit?

Lets diversify basketball too, there's too many niggers.
>>
>>52457374
Diversty means people of colour, retard.
An all black team is as diverse as you can get.
>>
I-I hate A-apple, b-but now I l-like it I can't... What is this? I feel like my head is about to explode.
>>
>>52457374
Diversity is a way to say "less white people". The ethnic group behind these anti-white doctrines has a grudge against Europeans.
>>
>>52447488
Based apple desu, fuck "muh pocs in tech" movement when half of the valley is fucking indian and chinese anyway
>>
So let's there's a demographic distribution of 20% black people qualified for the job, 10% women, 11% hispanic, 30% asian, and 29% white people.

Is it now fair to have an equal distribution of these people in the workforce? Shouldn't there actually be a little more asians than whites? A little more blacks than women?

The answer is no, it isn't fair. The workforce should reflect the demographic of those qualified to some degree, as one would expect.

Anything else is discrimination based upon race/gender.
>>
>>52447509
>Because Apple has done so poorly with white dudes in charge...oh wait, no

Steve jobs was a sandnigger.

The thing about racists is that even when a non-white race person is successful, they conveniently ignore it if possible.
>>
Maybe it's because forcing diversity is stupid. It makes as much sense and is as productive to society as a whole as affirmative action. I'd like to see the diversity of the job applicants.

"80% of our employees are white, Bill."

"Well, 92% of our applicants are white."
>>
>>52457736
Wasn't he a Syrian adopted by European parents? If that's correct Syrians (Levantines) are Aryans so there's that.
>>
>>52457779

so why don't german welcome their aryan immigrants with open arms?
>>
File: 1452966172801.jpg (207KB, 627x749px) Image search: [Google]
1452966172801.jpg
207KB, 627x749px
>>52447488
>evaluate the current diversity plan
>not asking for token promotions or recruiting
What does this even mean?
Couldn't they say "yes we will consider Tyrone's application for CEO in the future" and completely dodge the incoming PR nightmare?
>>
>>52457500
just remember that Apple gave the chinese their code and now the chinese have portfolios on everyone who has ever owned an apple product. Apple aren't good guys, they just want to make money. Why waste time trying to hire and train new diverse people when your current staff are perfectly fine?
>>
>>52457851
Thanks, anon. I'm out of the haze now. Fuck Apple.
>>
>>52457328
Stockholder.
>>
>>52449606
Github, albeit very liberal and many of their employees can be easily labeled SJW from their censorship fetish, are not doing it for The Cause, rather they are doing it for the money.

Github charges monthly for private repositories. The majority of the population cannot code, therefore the more non-code projects Github has, the more money they will make. If Github panders to those who like to pretend they can code but can't actually, membership numbers will increase and more private repos will be created. Also, SJWs are practically ideologically duty-bound to give money to other SJWs and friendly organizations, lest they want to be ousted from their support group.

SJWs == More Money
>>
>>52456499
Asians are diverse. But they don't get chosen for leadership and executive positions.
>>
>>52447627
Google's CEO is non-white already.
>>
>>52448857
Hi TERRY
>>
>>52449340
>Nobody does anything
Sjw riot
>Somebody does anything
Sjw riot
>Everybody does anything
Sjw riot
>Sjw
riot

Its time to face the facts; SJW's are just children who never learned to grow up and accept their hand dealt to them. They want the world on a platter and even when they've got it they don't know what to do with it and thus want more.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.