[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>won't let you install older windows oses on new processors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: intel.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
intel.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>cheaped the fuck out of the cpu board causing it to bend under non-stock heatsinks
>doesn't include a heatsink anymore to cut costs with none of the savings going to the customer

And yet you goys continue lapping up their shit straight from the asshole. Why are people dumb enough to continue getting fucked in the ass so much?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 208x242px
come home, white man
>>
Fuck.
now were going to need to get our processors from Texas instruments
>>
How does it not let you install old operating systems?
>>
>>52447138
Only the 'k' models don't come with heat sinks, which makes sense.
>>
Zen will save us, right?
>>
>>52447138
>>won't let you install older windows oses on new processors
huh

also only unlocked ones don't come with heatsinks because if you're going to overclock you will have your own, and both you and intel can cut back on cost with it
>>
>>52447529
Reported 60% Improvement over dozer for single core tasks. I guess we can hope for amazing multi core performance. Maybe they'll take the market for things that work in that area? I also think DX12 is good at spreading performance across cores if you use windows. Other than that unless the APU technology gets a boost from all this "ZEN FIVE BILLION CORES FUCK YEAH" stuff I don't think it will be that great. Too much hype.
>>
>>52447725
How do I save on money if the processors still cost the same with or without the stock cooler?
>>
>>52447811
APUs will benefit from hbm, and if they manage it, servers will benefit from hbm and HSA.

It would be trivial to do all this map-reduce with HSA where it is now a thousand times faster than on xeons and with none of the problems of opencl
>>
I will always buy Intel™ because I only play games with Intel Inside™. Intel also pioneers innovative new technologies like Hyper Threading Technology™, Intel Rapid Start Technology™ and the highest quality chipsets to ever grace motherboards.
When I boot up with a brand new Intel™ i7™ with the latest Z chipset, I can enjoy the games the way they where meant to be with Intel Inside™. Intel™ also delivers a far more silkysmooth experience with its Hyper Threading Technology™.
Intel i5™ is also very power efficient. A processor is the most power hungry device in your house. Air conditioners, water heaters, lights, etc all use less power than a processor. Which is why Intel™ puts gamers first by ensuring that their gaming experience is of the highest quality while looking out for gamers by giving them the most value in their electrical bill.
At this point in time, there's really no reasons to consider an AMD processor at all. I tried once, it caused so much heat that it exploded and nearly burnt down my house. It also consumed so much power that it produced an EMP and destroyed not only the rest of my computer but my entire neighborhood.
Intel™ also pioneered how useless MORE CORES is with the i™ series processors. Years ago, everyone thought MORE CORES were the future. Now, Intel™ has debunked that myth entirely and increased efficiency. Now you can save thousands a year in electricity thanks to Intel™ with its powerful IPC. MORE CORES will never be part of Intel's™ line up.
It's quite clear that OPs an AMD shill trying to convince you to settle on something less than the optimal experience with Intel Inside™. Intel™ is the only real way to play games. We have seen recently that they offer incredible libraries for software developers like Intel C++ Compiler. He is probably too poor to afford the Intel Inside™ experience and can not afford to play any games.
Don't be a poor gamer with bad chipsets and a huge power bills. Play games with Intel Inside™
>>
>>52447138
You will be able to use them, but you will be missing intel boost 3.0 and another useless features.
>>
>>52447508
buying K skylake is literally for mugs now

>pay more
>no stock HSF
>no enterprise features
>can overclock non-K now
>doesn't underclock good
>>
>>52447138
The ethical reasons are enough for me to not buy intel. they lie to customers, bribe companies to use their cpus exclusively and do a lot of shady shit behind the doors
>>
>>52448855
AMD and qualcomm are doing the same.
>>
>>52448861
AMD and Qualcomm deliver what they claim they will, Intel delivers less. Also intel uses loads of underhanded tactics

Read up a bit anon
>http://hackaday.com/2015/12/09/echo-of-the-bunnymen-how-amd-won-then-lost/
>>
>>52448830
>can overclock non-K now

wut
>>
>>52447138
Fuck em...I'm never buying Intel garbage again...I don't buy from companies that hire based on ethnicity... Fucking racists.
>>
File: faggotscript2.png (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
faggotscript2.png
29KB, 512x512px
>>52447496
The idiot probably forgot to turn on legacy support in the bios and think it's the processor's fault.
>>
>>52447138

>cheaped the fuck out of the cpu board causing it to bend under non-stock heatsinks
I've never heard of problems caused by this.
Explain why you think this? Because you're too dumb to disable secure boot.

>doesn't include a heatsink anymore to cut costs with none of the savings going to the customer
Most people don't want one and you aren't buying them by the sounds of it so why do you even care?
>>
>>52448830
>getting shot tier OC's because BCLK OC is crap.

Yeah ok poorfags.
>>
>>52447138
Why aren't you talking about how Skylake is shit because it doesn't generate floats properly when using AVX+ or how Skylake freezes doing certain computations?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.