[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S5 or S5 Neo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (301KB, 735x420px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301KB, 735x420px
S5 or S5 Neo?
>>
>samshit
Neither
>>
6s
>>
>>52447110
So what do you suggest, oneplus meme? Xiaomi redmeme? Or some other obscure chinkshit nobody's ever heard of?
>>
If you go for the s5 be prepared to face the fact that in the majority of units the white colors look yellowish, I bought my self an iPhone because the majority of Android phones nowadays have shitty amoled screens with the same problem.

If you're not an OCD fag like me and don't care about that then you should go for the s5, it was fast and the battery life was perfect.
>>
>>52447382
nexus 5x
>>
>>52447451
Oh, well that's fine.
>>
>>52447382
>i-i don't like these phones so i'll just call them memes
>>
>>52447464
What? They are memes, they're low quality overpriced chinkshit that make you look retarted if you get seen with one
>"hey anon, what phone do you recommend? "
>oh, you should check out this great company nobody has ever heard of, oneplus, of maybe xiaomi
Go back to China, you fucking ugly red, I hope chin finishes you off soon.
>>
>>52447506
the fuck are you saying?

i don't use xiaomi or oneplus, but just because they're chinese companies doesn't mean you shouldn't immediately avoid them-and samsung isn't much of an improvement
>>
>>52447585
Are you 12? Serious question.
>>
>>52447008
S5 > Every phone on the market (even s6)
>>
>>52447451
>Google cuck
>>
>>52447008
s5 has better performance, but it's still shit if u don't want to hack it and put nice rom in it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.