[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NSA mass surveillance is now well-known >GCHQ mass surveillance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1435916402799.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435916402799.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
>NSA mass surveillance is now well-known
>GCHQ mass surveillance is well-known
>People are still pushing for the "Internet of Things"
>People are still pushing for "Big Data"
>People are so naive, they can't come to the realization that Big data+IoT+mass surveillance= Orwellian hellhole
Why does the future for internet privacy rights look so bleak?
>>
There's never been a better time to start being a normie. The NEET era is ending.
>>
why don't you disconnect?
>>
>>52443433
you can't with the Iot in full swing.
also, that'd make you stand out...
>>
>>52443456
no one would care mate. you could maintain internet usage to a necessary minimum
>>
>>52443456
then good thing no one gives a flying fuck about you to care about your data in the first place
>>
File: Hilbert_InfoGrowth.png (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hilbert_InfoGrowth.png
147KB, 960x720px
Damn data you scary
>>
File: there-is-no-cloud-tshirt.jpg (21KB, 580x250px) Image search: [Google]
there-is-no-cloud-tshirt.jpg
21KB, 580x250px
>>52443397
fuck the cloud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOEMv0S8AcA
https://ipfs.io/
>>
>>52443397
Stalinism is dead and not reliable to maintain power for the long term. Stop thinking referencing 1984, standard reading in a lot of high school courses, makes you some enlightened revolutionary.
>>
>>52443433
Because you guys are alright.
>>52443502
The fuck does that have to do with anything? "Orwellian" is a figure of speech.
>>
>>52443523
well, considering us alright and wanting to be here because of that is a tradeoff and you'll have to live with that. become a cryptographer
>>
File: 1434559078683.jpg (325KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1434559078683.jpg
325KB, 1600x1200px
>>52443574
>>
>>52443574
Just because you can't have full privacy doesn't mean you can't have more privacy.
>>
>>52443502
nice try NSA
>>
>>52443397
You haven't seen the half of it really.
We'll live to see the day where the entire Earth becomes a giant reservation, a human zoo where everyone is tracked at all times. There will be no going off the grid realistically.
Anyone trying to live off the grid will be vilified in the media, and will either be silently disposed off, or people will support the removal of those crazy cultists.
>>
>>52443502
A nonsequiter and false equivalency. Great post bro. You really showed him for being against mass surveillance.
>>
>>52443523
You're stating that IoT and big data combined with mass surveillance leads to an "Orwellian" (i.e. stalinist) shithole. That's not necessarily true at all.

>>52443994
>muh logical phalluses
Crying about fallacies is a fallacy in itself. At least learn to spell "non-sequitur" before you go spouting that shit.
>>
>>52443397
There was literally nothing wrong in 1984. Did you read the last 2 chapters? When O'Brien explains Winston the whys?
>>
>>52443502
Don't you love it when hipsters attempt to appear intellectual?

And fail.
>>
>>52443623
I realize I'm late to the party but I can't read that chicken scratch. What's it supposed to say?
>just a heads-up: The gods ARE jklasdflkjsal this fasjlsafl
>>
>>52443397
>Why does the future for internet privacy rights look so bleak?
It's all about the money and nothing parts the population from their money like fear.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.