[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /g/ i'm using chromium, a VPN (not american), windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1445423147244.jpg (80KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
1445423147244.jpg
80KB, 800x448px
ok /g/ i'm using chromium, a VPN (not american), windows 7 (no updates)

how fucked am i?
>>
Also, will the gubirmint still spy on me?
>>
your real ip will leak if you use any chrome since theres no real webrtc patch..
>>
>>52436590
>chromium
sure hope you disabled things like phishing protection, network preloading, webrtc, etc.
>VPN (not american)
bet you paid with your cc
>windows 7
you're a fucking moron
>>
>>52436590
>chromium
fucked by default
>no updates
pretty fucked. you're supposed to install updates. they fix security issues, you know. just skip the botnet shit.
>>
>>52436700
>>52436691
What is wrong with chromium?
>>
If you want security over the internet you are fucking stupid. Stop wanting what you cannot have by design.

Unless you are breaking the law, no one cares about you. NO ONE. That's your real security, the security of worthlessness.

Be happy.
>>
>>52436590

You need to use an OpenWRT router or other such external hardware to control/restrict networking on Windows systems. And physically disable any built-in wireless hardware.
>>
>>52438447

And... Don't administer the router from the WIndows box! Setup your VPN on the router. Use PRIVOXY on the router -- and enable NAT routing only for your torrents..
>>
>>52436590

I've watched Band of Brothers 4 times and I still don't understand half of what that bong soldier says.
>>
>>52436590

son, siriously???

okey lets start
>chromium
you run an operating system built by the most massive coorperation there is
>VPN
you route your traffic through a server which(depending on the service) holds the key to decrypt and knowing you dont wish your traffic to be routed in cleartext
>windows 7
ah cmon... ill stop here. you have a shitlong bootprocess because of programs you know shit about loading and working in the background

sincerly by us:
welcome to the botnet
prepare for some spooky-times
>>
>>52438385
oh i wish you were right friendo
>>
>>52436809
Tracking is on by default
>>
>>52440605

Tea and biscuits
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.