[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that thinkpads were only good when IBM owned the trademark.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: eye_bee_m.jpg (127KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
eye_bee_m.jpg
127KB, 1600x900px
Reminder that thinkpads were only good when IBM owned the trademark. If you disagree you were probably in nappies when IBM made thinkpads and should fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>52433952
Pretty sure everyone knows that and no one actually needs a reminder
>>
File: ithurtstoomuch.png (322KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ithurtstoomuch.png
322KB, 1400x1050px
>>52433952
cmon family dont do this to us
>>
>>52433952
Yeah right, those T40s with flexing were REALLY good.
>>
File: IMG_0250.jpg (76KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
76KB, 800x600px
Reminder that deskstar HDDs were only good when IBM owned the trademark. If you disagree you were probably in nappies when IBM made Deathstars and should fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>52433952
too bad IBM is dead now
>>
>>52433952
So you still use a T43p at best?
>>
My dad buys a new router everytime the old one disconnects and even he knows that.
>>
File: turing.jpg (35KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
turing.jpg
35KB, 300x375px
Reminder that computers were only good when they were made by Alan Turing. If you disagree you were probably in nappies when Alan Turing made computers and should fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>52435859
Just because you don't see MKBHD reviewing stuff made by them, doesn't mean they're dead.
>>
File: CharlesBabbage.jpg (19KB, 245x290px) Image search: [Google]
CharlesBabbage.jpg
19KB, 245x290px
>>52437959
Reminder that computers were only good when Charles Babbage designed them. If you disagree you were probably in nappies when Charles Babbage designed his Analytical Engine and should fuck off back to reddit.
>>
File: diagnostic.jpg (2MB, 2894x2183px) Image search: [Google]
diagnostic.jpg
2MB, 2894x2183px
>>52433952

RIP
>>
If you think that lenovo destroyed IBM quality then you're a millennial that needs to fuck off to reddit. Most of my IBM gear is gone except my 600... The T42ps I had all had GPU flex and are ruined.

Posting from my Lenovo x61 Had this for years and years and completely fucking thrashed it.
>>
>>52433952

i dont know what you guys like about ibm but they are fucking crap and pretty much history. they are hiring more indians than people atm.
>>
>>52437959
>>52438544

i honestly wish we'd learned more about the analytical engine and turing machines at my college. guess it wasnt worth it because muh industry requirements. fucking cucks.
>>
Were the laptops used in the Matrix movies ever identified? Were those old Thinkpads, or something else?
>>
>>52439577
PULSE ESC PARA SEGUIR

KEYBOARD WITH AN "Ñ"

EL THINKPADO CLASSICO
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.