[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this show /g/ approved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

Is this show /g/ approved?
>>
>>52428882
Is anything /g/ approved?
>>
>>52428882
bazinger xD
>>
>>52428900
>implying Big bang Theory is even on the same level

No laugh track for starters
>>
>>52428882
I, for one, fucking love it
>>
i live here and i hate the show
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-05-26-22-51-38.png (630KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-05-26-22-51-38.png
630KB, 1920x1080px
It's me approved.
>>
>>52429165
And that's all that matters

Who cares what a bunch of autistic neckbeards with 4chins think?
>>
Actually funny and relatable
>>
>>52428882
it's one of those very rare shows that get coding and hacking somewhat right and don't try to dumb it down too much for the masses
their jokes are alright too and they're pretty much spot on with the kind of characters that work in tech business
I fucking hope the production company or whatever doesn't drop it halfway through the story and lets it develop as slow as possible
>>
File: betas.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
betas.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>52428882
How about this show?
>>
>y-you too

Great show, though some jokes were a low blow for a few instances.
>>
>>52429338
It's made by HBO, so I doubt it
>>
I think it's really fun but it's more HN related than /g/.
>>
>>52429361
this looks awful

post clip
>>
>>52429361
This looks like a bunch of losers trying to get laid
>>
I find it to be hilarious.
>>
>>52429361
Big bang theory 2.0
>>
It's made by Mike Judge, of King of the Hill and Beavis and Butthead fame. He's actually an Engineer (i think he majored in physics) and worked at Boeing and Lockheed Marietta.

Anyway this show has too many Pahjeets for me to care so I haven't watched it.
>>
its fucking great, and mike judge actually knows what he is talking about with this kind of shit
>>
>>52429813
Spoiler: the brown guy is a legal citizen and the white guy is the illegal immigrant
>>
>>52429813
>not watching something because there's a brown guy in it

IRL meming
>>
>>52429844
Nah I just looked up on IMDb for the cast and it was like Rajeesh this, Pahjeet that, so I decided to skip it because there's no way poo in the loos are that common IRL.

Sheeeeit it would have been fine if you threw in a couple of Spanish names just to make you look progressive ffs.
>>
>>52429889
there's tons of pajeets in silicon valley
>>
>>52429889
You should go outside more
>>
>>52429889
>I'm retarded
>>
>>52429418

But HN is shit now.
>>
File: 1208280748927.jpg (25KB, 305x231px) Image search: [Google]
1208280748927.jpg
25KB, 305x231px
I literally watched one episode where a mega-billion dollar corporation started a streaming service and it flopped publically (cringe).

Then the quirky girl gamer l337 programmer just happened to have coded a much better streaming service than mega-corp in her spare time.

Let's beat mega-corp guys! We can do it in one episode!

I cringed the fuck out of there after that episode.
>>
>>52429889
Have you actually worked in the Bay?
>>
>>52429934
Doesn't change the fact that /g/ almost never talks about startup and startup """"culture"""" where HN is almost exclusively about that shit.
>>
>>52428882

It's frigging hilarious. I will probably watch it again just waiting for the next season.
>>
>>52429945
So you watched everything out of context? The chick was only there for like 2 episodes and the algorithm they used for streaming has been worked on for more than prior
>>
Months prior*
>>
>>52429945
It's called learning the lessons of other people's failure.
>>
>>52429945

Uhhh...nothing you just said remotely describes the vibes of the show.

It's like Beavis and Butthead: Coding Edition.
>>
>>52430014
>>52429976
>>52430012
Yes, probably out of context.

Then I cringed at the b plot, when they went to stream super skater dude red bull knock off event, and the nerdy guys instantly saw that skater dude's phsyics calculations were wrong.

(because skater dude's usually write out complete physics equations of their jumps on conveniently placed whiteboards in the middle of a warehouse)

It was all, 'lol we're so smart to notice, he's a dumb jock'.

Cringey like watching Bones or CSI Cyber.
>>
>>52428895
The real question here
>>
>>52429813
Mike Judge is based.

he can just get types of people down very well. though it wasn't his strongest work, the metal guy in Extract seemed like a pretty accurate representation of what that kind of person is actually like. it's as if he actually does research when he writes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6OB_JDyiQ
>>
>>52429844
what's meming?
>out-of-retirement fag
>>
>>52430053

>Then I cringed at the b plot, when they went to stream super skater dude red bull knock off event, and the nerdy guys instantly saw that skater dude's phsyics calculations were wrong.

That is one of the funniest episodes of the series and you very clearly did not watch it all the way to the end.

Or else you would have seen that

>It was all, 'lol we're so smart to notice, he's a dumb jock'.

IS THE JOKE of the episode, as in they are wrong (spoiler I guess) and acting like that is cringe-worthy and the show is AWARE of that.

I am beginning to think you may not be the best at processing comedy/social situations or something...

Not being mean here I swear but are you on the autism spectrum by any chance?
>>
>>52429889
>>52429952
this

there are fucking tons of loo's in the bay area, and if you work at any tech company you will inevitably see the postings of even more impending loos to be hired.

which is fine by me btw, i find Pahjeets to be mostly nice.
>>
>>52429361
jesus is it really called betas?
whats next, a show called cucks?
>>
>>52428895
Love Live
>>
>>52430126
cucks is anything on lifetime

or keeping up with the kardashitians
>>
>>52430139
school idol festival won't run on rooted phones unless you hide your root

it's not /g/ approved
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.