[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug Kingpin Tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 395303.jpg (48KB, 630x375px) Image search: [Google]
395303.jpg
48KB, 630x375px
So, El Chapo got canned for using a phone with government backdoors and that is relatively rare and easy to track. Long story short, he's a fucking peasant. But we are not. What would you niggers use for messaging if you were the most wanted druglord in the world?

I'd choose a Priv with Signal and a secusuite SD card. In b4 iPhone.
>>
>>52408674
As long as you're using a digital communication channel, you're gonna get caught. Homing pigeons, released from random locations, with encrypted USBs or SD cards.

The weakness is getting the birds back and you obviously can't rely on them to receive information (as the gubment will just capture one, put a tracker on it, and then find out where you live).
>>
I thought he was caught because someone was playing him in a movie and inadvertently squealed his location.
>>
File: boxer.jpg (201KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
boxer.jpg
201KB, 1200x900px
deaddrops and human couriers.
>>
Would have been better to use some kind of voip system that you connect to with an oversea VPN.
>>
>>52408674
He was using blackphones and bbm messanger. He was running through one phone per day like burners.
In the past he used satellite phones but realized they were all tapped by the US govt.
He could've used replicant on his phones instead of proprietary android, i2p for internet and some xmpp app for communications but these guys are mountain people they're not into that shit, they rely on bribes more than anything.
The italians use paper notes and even they get caught, it's not an issue of tech it's an issue of being betrayed by your own allies or politician servants.
>>
Signal requires gApps or iOs. Textsecure on a tablet that connects Tor > VPN > VPN. It would be impossible to call, but you could at least communicate. In all reality, these guys use human couriers, even bin Laden knew this.
>>
>>52408753
Well, they did plubish all of his conversations with Penn, Kate del Castillo and his lawyer. So I guess it's pretty safe to say that BlackBerry cooperated with the mexican and american police.
>>
Obviously the new huawei phone with a built in scale so I could measure grams of certain suspicious sizes HMMM HUAWEI
>>
>>52408674
It's fascinating because it's like an interesting hypothetical question that actually happened:
>If a billionaire was on the run would they be able to use their money to escape detection

and the answer is obviously no, which i found extremely surprising
>>
>>52409251
>billionaire
That was forbes bullshit for clickbait, even he said he was nowhere near that rich.
>>
Trump is once again proven unstumpable.
>>
>>52409251
I'm pretty sure there's a huge web of lies, complicity and corruption behind all that. Not only the whole story is fishy, but it also sounds unlikely that they can catch a person like that with a bunch of mexican marines and even fewer Delta Force operatives. That guy might be an asshole hillbilly, but he sure knew how bribe people. Hence, there's a fuckload of nigger willing to die for him. Also, what makes you think that someone like that doesn't have enough manpower to cover and secure a safe are of at least a few miles?
>>
>>52408753
The dumbshit thought somebody wanted to make a movie about him and happily handed over information that got him caught. He'll stay in Colorado Supermax prison this time.
>>
>>52409360
>The dumbshit thought somebody wanted to make a movie about him
lel he was gonna produce it himself cause he didn't trust the hollywood kikes who visited him in jail the last time.
That's why he was talking to that actress.
>>
>>52408674
I wouldn't. My cronies can do all that risky shit.
>>
>>52409458
Your what?
>>
>>52409497
The expendables, the right hand men
>>
>>52409458
This the correct answer. With that kind of cash I wouldn't be caught within a hundred miles of that drug/shady shit ever again.

Should have bowed out and retired. But they never do
>>
>>52409360
He's going to miraculously escape before he gets handed over to the US
>>
>>52409840
>But they never do
Not that easy, most of them have been doing that shit their whole lives plus bribes are pretty expensive even for them when you gotta bribe top cops, ministers, intelligence agencies and other politicians to keep being free.
If you actually retire you probably have more chances of getting caught if stop paying all that stuff.
>>
>>52408674
Use a random Voip or forums, shitposting with coded words in it using the current day/week/month as the position of letter or word, hell go further by using some pre-roman or custom calendar with limited days/weeks/months.
Complete 12 year old 'I fuked ur mom' posting.
>>
http://www.popsci.com/article/technology/radio-tecnico-how-zetas-cartel-took-over-mexico-walkie-talkies
>>
>>52410099
The Zetas were probably the most advanced technologically, i remember reading how they had radio towers connected via sat link to a central and powered with solar panels in the middle of the desert.
They also had whole networks of surveillance cameras on the street lights so they could see whenever the mexican marines were coming for their safehouses.
>>
>>52408674
Shillsaver with encryption.
>>
>>52410153
interesting seeing how they pretty much kill others on board daylight and chop their heads with kitchen knives and yet they have this technology.

Reminds me also of that "hacking" fat as fuck facebook group admin that got killed because he had links to cartels
>>
>>52410402
Well most of the original Zetas were from elite mexican military squadrons who deserted and many of them were actually trained in the US for counter insurgence and anti guerrilla tactics, the use of advanced tech was inherent to them and the newer recruits they trained inherited that.
All that tech still couldn't protect them when they went overboard with the violence and their bribed politicians couldn't keep their backs to the DEA anymore.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.