[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIl 2-5f8NTo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1452692342084.jpg (60KB, 505x407px) Image search: [Google]
1452692342084.jpg
60KB, 505x407px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIl2-5f8NTo
>>
>only for playstation

I feel like they are missing the target audience completely
>>
>>52399371

Its not called weebstation for nothing.
>>
>>52399397
>Its not called weebstation for nothing.
It's not.
>>
>>52399353
You will never be able to fuck or even touch her. You will never able to stroke her hair or smell her perfume. You will never be able to taste her lips.

You will inevitably realise this and be crushed benath the boulder that is your loneliness.
>>
>>52399693

Enjoy your divorce cucklord.
>>
>>52399693
You will never do any of those with a real woman as well, so i don't get your statement.
>>
>>52399729
Keep dreaming. I'm just fucking your mum, not marrying her. Don't want a pathetic weeb like you for a stepson.
>>
>sony releasing pedo material

why is this allowed?
>>
>>52399693
All these things are true when it comes to real women too so I really don't see the difference.
>>
>>52399773
How is that girl at all prepubescent-looking?
>>
>>52399773
Interesting what a few Benjamins do to your moral compass.
>>
>>52399759
>>52399776

Never change.
>>
>>52399353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj9CMbyJ6q0
>Ehm, uhm, Sensei, I don't understand this part
STOP!
Her voice is cheesegrating my ears. she sounds fucking awful. Why did they use this VA?
>>
>>52399654
found the neet retard.lol
>>
>>52399818
Well part of being a loser is being able to cope with loss. What's the stages; anger, denial, sadness, acceptance- right?
>>
File: 1323714834949.jpg (100KB, 555x475px) Image search: [Google]
1323714834949.jpg
100KB, 555x475px
>mfw Sonyfags don't have free online
>mfw Sonyfags have a shitty HDD and don't even have an SSD
>mfw Sonyfags have a console with AMD hardware that's actually not overclocked, but worse - underclocked
>mfw Sonyfags still have the same shitty console controller that still has such shitty input quantity that it can't even play a 20 year old game like TIE Fighter
>mfw consolefags have cloud based backwards compatibility and have to PAY again for games they already own, most of whose devs are dead and dissolved by now

Is this the last gen for console peasants? This is just too pitiful at this moment.
>>
This is how Japan finally ends. Not with 2 nukes but VR wifus. The birth rate in Japan will nose dive the year after this is released.
>>
>>52399916
Nah, that's the stages of rape:
First they are angry at you, then they are in denial about the fucking happening and think it's all a dream, then they feel sad about an itch growing, and then they are automatically moving their hips.
>>
File: g_3_(1).jpg (28KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
g_3_(1).jpg
28KB, 240x320px
i would probably get this for the rift if they made it available.

even if the sony headset was less than 300 usd, i doubt i would get one.
>>
I'm still not Convinced that PS VR is even going to work well, what with the garbage hardware of the current consoles and everything, so this is cute for weebs and neet virgins I guess, but something tells me it will be severely watered down by the time it hits the market anyway.

Would not waste money on/10.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.