[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Z3 has water damage and there's a botch of backlight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2014-11-11-12.53.54-1940x1372.jpg (503KB, 1940x1372px) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-11-12.53.54-1940x1372.jpg
503KB, 1940x1372px
My Z3 has water damage and there's a botch of backlight bleed in the center of the screen. This is driving me crazy so I'm looking to get a new phone. I've narrowed it down either the nexus 6 or the note 4.

I can get a brand new 64gb nexus 6 or a brand new 32gb white note 4, both for $450 Canadabux, around $320 freedombux. Which one is the better choice and why. I love the battery life of the Z3 btw.
>>
Nexus 6.
I've had mine for a couple months now, one of the best phones I've owned. I have the 32GB model, its great but I wish I went for the 64GB model.
>>
why not buy a new screen for $60 and swap it in
>>
>>52394423
Nexus 6 simply to get away from Samsung garbage. I had a note 3 that was a dream to use...after rooting...and debloating...and completely removing any and all samsung apps and UI..and installing Nova launcher.

Samsung products? Top notch. Samsung software and bloat? ehhh
>>
>>52394423
I went from a note 4 to a nexus 6 and I will never go back to Samsung's shitty software. Only downside to the nexus 6 is the average at best camera.
>>
>>52394464
Because it's not waterproof, and I'd rather have a different phone than a phone that's supposed to be waterproof but isn't.
>>
>>52394477
I don't really care about the camera. Review sites are telling me that the note has a much better screen, and phenomenal battery life while the nexus 6 has shit battery.

I'm used to 6-9 hours of screen on time on the z3.
>>
Note 4. It's better in every way hardware-wise. If your version has an unlocked bootloader, then you can always install cm13.
>>
>>52394423
get the nexus, the capacitive buttons on my s6 are driving me nuts.
>>
>>52394546
Why? I liked the buttons on my opo
>>
>>52394517
I'm getting the same exact max brightness 4.5 hours of sot on the n6 that I was getting on the note 4. The screen is slightly less saturated and bright on the nexus 6.
>>
>>52394677
To be honest I'm leaning towards the note because of the max brightness being so much higher than the nexus, but I'm not committed to either. Should I just live with my z3 and get something else later?
>>
moto g 3

i'm not kidding, kid
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.