[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chanobol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.png (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
16KB, 300x300px
Why was it abandoned?
>>
the clover dev shakes down anyone who competes with his broken shitty mess of an app.
>>
>>52389748
Source?
>>
>>52389748
Clover is such a piece of shit. It's literally just a gimped browser. Chrome + 4chan mobile is so much better
>>
Floens is a faggot
>>
>>52389748
How do you even do that to strangers on the internet?
>>
>>52389729
Name was too similar to Chernobyl
>>
>>52389748
Wait, seriously?

>>52389792
The main reason i use clover over mobile browser is that on clover the reply box doesn't cover half of the screen.
>>
>>52389748
This.

And he will never fix his shit. Constantly crashing, with the fact that you can't clear your thread watches probably contributing to this.
>>
>>52389768
>>52389960
>>52390332
Yes you fags, it's not even that big of a deal though. Those recent IRC leaks revealed it. I think the thread 404'd already, but its probably still in the archives. The devs settle.
>>
>>52390382
Kek. I would like to see those logs actually, because I haven't heard of them.

I have however sent an email to the chanobol dev to let him know chanobol has to be GPL3 because it uses code from Clover. That's the only thing I've communicated with the dev. He made it GPL3 and that was it.
>>
>>52390574
Suck my dick fuccboi

Posted from the Clover app™
>>
>>52390374
>>>52389748
>This.
>And he will never fix his shit. Constantly crashing, with the fact that you can't clear your thread watches
Top kek
>Using beta software
>Complaining that it isn't production-stable

Use the Google play release if you need stability
>>
>>52390574
http://pastebin.com/f7zxAShA
>>
>>52389729
Seriously just use Fortune
>>
>>52390574
Question, when does the clover beta get released as stable that everyone uses? When will cover get updated on f-droid?
>>
>>52390574
Are you aware of the freezing/crashes issues of the latest beta version?
9 out of 10 times it seems to happen as I'm typing, I'm using nectapp keyboard.
>>
>>52391874
Not him but wouldn't that be an issue to bring up to whomever maintains the f-droid repos?
>>
>>52391958
Both the play store and f-droid use the same version: 1.2.11

It hasn't been updated since June 20th of last year.
>>
>>52391874
You entered the beta program on the Google Play store. It's not being released for everyone, I did the same thing.
>>
>>52391780
>relying on proprietary exploits on a proprietary operating system to install a proprietary shitposter
topcuck
>>
>>52392134
But isn't he going to update the play store/f-droid version eventually?
>>
>>52392180
Yeah. But he does it for free, so eventually could mean months, maybe a year.
>>
>>52392387
Right, he said in another thread soon the next stable will come out, but that could mean weeks or months, so i guess i just keep waiting.
>>
>>52389729
he couldn't implementing posting
>>
>>52392408
Have you tried Dashchan by the way? I got a little tired of waiting and switched, I don't see myself going back to Clover anymore.

It's less than 1mb, but that's at expensive of an internal webm player. I honestly don't mind as much as I thought I would, it pairs pretty well with MX Player. You might like it.

https://github.com/Mishiranu/Dashchan
>>
>>52392566
>works with KC
nice
>>
>>52390574
Why does this happen?
https://a.pomf.cat/rdbtoi.mp4
>>
>>52392566
No, but I'll give it a try tomorrow.
>>
>>52390574
make a decent app fagget
>>
>>52392635
Yeah floens, what the fuck is up with that. Also, I'm tired of playing guess who with the picture captcha.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.