[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why phone market sucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PIC UNRELATED.jpg (39KB, 766x536px) Image search: [Google]
PIC UNRELATED.jpg
39KB, 766x536px
Why phone market sucks?
>>
Because of retards like you.

Saged
>>
>>52386816
Why cant I buy a new phone for 100€ that works smoothly
>>
>>52387122
Lumia 640.
>>
You can, your idea of "just works" is probably what's wrong. You want something that runs perfectly and can take any hardware intensive application you can throw at it without paying the price for such a thing. If you want perfection, you gotta have the dosh for it. Buy something cheap and use it as a phone, keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed.
>>
Normies buy overpriced pieces of shit (iPhones and S6s) which inflatiate the market.

But you can buy good chink phones
>inb4 muh support
Just buy a new one if the your phone dies, after all it's the age of consumerism and by the time it will die there will be a better product. And if it's only a software problem you should be able to fix it yourself unless you're a nigger.
>>
>>52387715
My only requirement is good battery life and lagless use of whatsapp and stock phone functions
>>
Apple despite having like 14% of the market has over 90% off all the profits from it.

Brand loyalty is there, people have positive experience with Apple products and they want to continue to use Apple products because they're able to provide positive experience.

Blackberry tried to have their own piece of cake by trying to appeal to the normie market dominated by Apple.
And It nearly drove them into bankruptcy. They realized it and instead of putting out premium quality device for equally premium they partnered with samsung to make blackberry branded profit-oriented chink shit for the normie part of the market that needs muh apps.
But the enterprise user is still there in need of something that's secure and works for 5+ years, so that's where their focus goes (or at least should go)

The rest of the market are poor people's phones. And poor people don't give a shit about brand. They want it cheap. As soon as something becomes 1 dollar cheaper than the shit they had previously, they will jump on it.

So manufacturers that aren't apple have to massively cut costs everywhere because a small difference in retail price results in a huge difference in number of units sold.
>>
>>52387122
redmi 3
>>
>>52388061
yet apple and samsung still make liquid shit
>>
>>52388061
the only poor people I see with iphone are poor(second hand) or people better off
>>
>>52387122
lg stylo lg volt 2 moto g
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.