[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Windows 10
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 52
File: smartbill.png (107 KB, 599x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smartbill.png
107 KB, 599x502
Why did you upgrade to Windows 10?
>>
Wut? Win8 no more supported?
>>
>>52386615
>ads
>bloat
>tracking
>keylogger

I dare you find a more cuck-tier OS than Windows 10.
>>
I was hypef>>52386588
I was hyped for free stuff. Stayed because it booted up faster. It's like win7 but uglier.
>>
>>52386588
beause my school dosnt let me use linux and forced me to upgrade because windows 8 is a "security risk" on my laptop
>>
>>52386849
your school is retarded
>>
>>52386588
It's faster, both to boot and in general operation

It's more secure, you don't even need to run an antivirus these days on 64 bit Win10

It has great online features such as OneDrive integration baked in

Best of all, it's free!

What's not to like?
>>
Because botnet

Sage
>>
I didn't do it yet, I probably will a month or so before the free upgrade ends.
>>
>>52386898
>shilling: the post.
>>
>>52386615
>Win8 no more supported
spotted the prajeet
>>
Anyone else think it's ugly as shit? I don't like 8 as well but I think 8.1 was OK
>>
Because my computer told me to, Anon.
>>
Microsoft saw back with windows 2000 that people clicked the annoying popups that said "click me" when they quickly popped up all over the screen.
Back then it was considered malware and was used to bait people into installing more malware.

It is funny that they decided to use the same strategy to trick people into installing windows 10.
>>
>>52386849
bullshit

no public enterprise has moved to win10 and they certainly haven't deprecated win8 or win 7 for that matter
>>
>>52386957
Let me try:

Anon it's me, your computer. Install gentoo.
>>
No trackpad drivers for anything else
>>
>>52386588
windows 10 is great if you aren't retarded
>>
>>52387285
Yes master!
>>
>>52386701
Over used meme
>>
>>52387721
just like your mom
>>
>>52386588
I didn't windows 7 master race
>>
>>52386701
>>ads
>>tracking
>>keylogger
This doesn't affect me at all

>>bloat
This doesn't seem to exist
>>
>>52386615
>Win8 no more supported?

Technically it isn't, only 8.1 is
>>
>>52387792
How doesn't this affect you?
>>
I didn't.
>>
>>52386966
>Trick people into gettingfreeupdatedsoftware

at least on PC you have the option. im Pissed off samsung force updated my phone
>>
>>52387985

He has nothing to hide
>>
>>52387985
It doesn't stop me from doing what I want even if it existed.
>>
Windows 7 Enterprise for life
>>
>>52388040
desktop screenshot with start menu please
>>
>>52386588
it was free and i love microsoft and i have loved them since 1995
>>
File: ohshitnigga.jpg (17 KB, 300x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohshitnigga.jpg
17 KB, 300x301
>>52388066
>>
File: dddd.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dddd.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>52388053
>>
>>52386849
>windows 8 is a "security risk" on my laptop

Kek, what would they say if you were still using XP?

Besides, a public institution cannot decide for you what OS to run on the computer which is your private property.
>>
>>52388162
>zune

he's a full on M$ shill for sure
>>
>>52388030
I do have plenty to hide but it is things that microsoft or any corporation can't really use. Anyways, sometimes it is easier to hide things right in the open, nobody would even know you were trying to hide it and they wouldn't bother to try and take it.
>>
>>52388254
If it is software that I am used to and works, I don't see reason not to use it.
>>
>>52388292
>I don't seek better alternatives

That's why you're still using Windows 10
>>
>>52386588
It's faster. Was free. Not autistic enough to get upset about standard industry practices.
>>
I have Windows 10 on a second hard drive which I use to only play ONE game which had an update that broke Wine back in April. The game has a Linux version but I use FreeBSD and refuse to switch to Linux unless Poettering gets the fuck out of Linux
>>
>>52388303
There is nothing better than things that are simple and works.
>>
>>52388379
Why not use FreeBSD's linux emulation? It works quite well.
>>
>>52386701
>>ads
A blatant lie
>>tracking
A gross misrepresentation
>keylogger
Another lie
>bloat
Which is why windows 10 runs better on low end PCs than windows 8, 8.1 and 7, right?
>>
>visit my cousin for the holidays
>knows about hacking networks and /g/ related stuff
>see him using a 4k tv as a monitor
>still using windows vista
>>
>>52387285
>kill me anon,burn my soul and replace my body with gentoo
>>
>>52388539
Because Vista doesn't have botnet backported into it?
>>
>>52388394
sounds like you would love gnu then...if you would only try it
>>
>>52388539
vista is sick though if your hardware can handle it
>>
>>52388585
I have used gnu and it doesn't offer much more over windows but lacks many of the things I enjoy on a computer.
>>
>>52388630
>lacks many of the things I enjoy on a computer

so gayming
>>
>>52388664
And art
>>
>>52386588
>Bill loses all his video games
>Bill can't connect to the internet
>Bill falls into depressions
>Bill kills himself

Don't be a Bill
>>
>>52388686
What art?
>>
>>52388923
I like to draw cute little girls in Sai and photoshop
>>
I updated to 10 the week it came out :^)
>>
I got windows 10 when it came out, just because I knew my friends would need help with it and they'd be bothering me.

currently I have
>win 10 partition
>win 7 partition
>Manjaro partition
>kubuntu
>>
>>52388984
Use Krita
>>
>>52389047
What about OS X anon
>>
>>52389059
nah
>>
File: toptier.png (317 KB, 600x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toptier.png
317 KB, 600x637
>>52389065

Sorry, I'm not gay

also I don't see any real point in having OSX around.
>>
>>52389095
It's like linux, but actually good
>>
File: 12732653611.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12732653611.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
>>52389113

>It's like linux, but actually good
>>
>>52389180
It is

Full unix shell underneath

Actual cohesive design on top

It's be using a hackintosh right now, if my hardware supported it properly
>>
>>52389113
You know nothing about Linux.
OS X is more like Windows with a more usable Cygwin setup pre-installed.
>>
Anyone got the link to /g/'s guide to trim the fat on win10?
>>
>>52386898
>hyping the processor architecture with regards to anti virus
>>
>>52389225
In what way is OS X closed to Windows + Cygwin than Linux?
>>
>>52389251
proprietary opaque integrated shit-heap

b-b-b-but it has bash!
>>
>>52389205
>the apple repositories

oh wait
>>
>>52389205

Or you could simply not bother with all that ridiculous hassle to get a crapintosh

there's plenty of linux options that are absolutely usable. Hell, elementary OS looks an awful lot like OSX anyways, you might as well just do that
>>
>>52386588
Update support and DirectX12

that is literally it
>>
>>52386588
>Finally decided to get the free upgrade from Win 8 to Win8.1 on the netbook wifey got me from Japan

>Herp, derp mode engaged as fucking HP couldn't be arsed to make compatible graphics drivers for 8.1, screen constantly rolls every few seconds

>spam windows update out of sheer desperation

>after 2 hours finally the win10 upgrade option comes up, take a deep breath and let it do its thing

>Win10 downloads and installs 5 times or more quicker than the 8.1 update did

>Privacy concerns aside - no issues whatsoever

>All went better than expected.png

Thanks Microsoft, you did good!
>>
>>52389297
>Hell, elementary OS looks an awful lot like OSX
That look is not nearly close enough

The thing I miss on Linux is cohesion when compared to OS X

Shit on OS X just... works and looks alike, meanwhile even when you start on Linux you get into GTX vs qt
>>
>>52389323
Don't worry, they'll eventually organize your pics in such a way they spell thank you in the corporate designated size thumbnails must now have.
>>
>>52386588
i upgraded to 10 because i thought it would solve the problem i was having with one of my IDEs. i downgraded back to 7 and then did a full system wipe and reinstall of 7 because it crashed on me 3 times within 2 weeks, which was more crashes ive had on that machine in the 5 years i had it.
>>
>>52389334
Oh dear god! I get two alternatives!
I can't deal with such a choice!
Gotta grab my dragon dildo to calm me down!
>>
>normies and autists alike all meme hard about how "Windows 8.1 is le worst Windows! 7 and XD were da best (lol c wat i did thar?!)"
>Don't understand that after downloading ClassicShell, it becomes better than 7 in literally every way

Christ, this is why I stick with Linux. At least these fags can back up their points, where as Win8.1 haters just repeat "WAS MADE 4 TOUCHSCREENS"
>>
>>52389364
It's not about choice you cock mongrel

It's about shit not fitting together the way it does on OS X
>>
I like playing games.
>>
>>52389334

yeah well it doesn't just work on a hackintosh so I don't see your point.
>>
>>52389380
What are you talking about?
You can do a full GTK setup or a full QT setup, no reason to mix it.
Qt can even fit itself to the look of your GTK programs.
>>
>>52388162
> monitoroff

explain yourself please
>>
>>52389423
# Turn display off by calling WindowsAPI.

# SendMessage(HWND_BROADCAST,WM_SYSCOMMAND, SC_MONITORPOWER, POWER_OFF)
# HWND_BROADCAST 0xffff
# WM_SYSCOMMAND 0x0112
# SC_MONITORPOWER 0xf170
# POWER_OFF 0x0002

Add-Type -TypeDefinition '
using System;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

namespace Utilities {
public static class Display
{
[DllImport("user32.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Auto)]
private static extern IntPtr SendMessage(
IntPtr hWnd,
UInt32 Msg,
IntPtr wParam,
IntPtr lParam
);

public static void PowerOff ()
{
SendMessage(
(IntPtr)0xffff, // HWND_BROADCAST
0x0112, // WM_SYSCOMMAND
(IntPtr)0xf170, // SC_MONITORPOWER
(IntPtr)0x0002 // POWER_OFF
);
}
}
}
'

[Utilities.Display]::PowerOff()
>>
I wanted a legit windows copy so i opted in for the insider program.
>>
>>52386588
i did not
>>
>>52389423
Its just something that lets me easily switch inputs on my monitor, if I turn off the signal of the pc the monitor auto detects another signal so I can switch to it. Much easier than fiddling with the monitor's controls since it doesn't have a switch input button.
>>
>>52389281
Windows has bash too, windows = linux

checkm8 ganoo
>>
>>52389473
Is this powershell? Haven't actually used it but it looks neat that you can call libs like that
>>
>>52389600
that was the point, mate
>>
>>52389113
>It's like linux, but actually good
>osx
>actually good
>>
File: typicalmacuser.webm (2 MB, 955x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
typicalmacuser.webm
2 MB, 955x533
>>52389631
kek this
>>
>>52386701
No ads here, I unbloated the whole system, disabled a lot of tracking although there's still telemetry and I dunno about any keylogger, provide me source pls
>>
>>52389626
that looks like C#
>>
File: lennart_jew.jpg (25 KB, 500x301) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lennart_jew.jpg
25 KB, 500x301
NOT LOGGING ONTO THE SYSTEMBOTNET ??

>mfw
>>
>>52389473
>>52389566
Thank you anon! This is actually interesting, wondering if I could somehow be able to do this from my phone for example
>>
Just wanted to test it out. It wiped my hard drive.

Went back to W7 after 2 months or so after accepting the fact that it's a dumbed-down babby OS with next to no customization options.
>>
>>52389654
Keylogger was only in the beta test to see what people were doing when problems occurred.

They specifically told people not to use it as their primary computer.
>>
>>52386588
>Bill chooses Linux
>Bill is smart
pick one
>>
File: DSC_0096.jpg (866 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC_0096.jpg
866 KB, 1920x1080
Today I updated 21 notebooks for Windows 10.
>>
>>52386588
7 is my last windows. the "triple a" video games that come out on windows just arent fun any more. the linux scene seems to be where its at
>>
File: telemetry levels.png (49 KB, 809x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
telemetry levels.png
49 KB, 809x338
>>52386701
>>ads
MS Store suggestions aren't ads. Right-click unpin, never see it again.

>>bloat
Ebin.

>>tracking
Only if you're a facebook retard and log into your OS with your M$ account. Every version of windows allows basic telemetry level, see pic.

>>keylogger
Beta test / preview only.
>>
File: 1362610265998.jpg (39 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362610265998.jpg
39 KB, 250x250
>not dual booting windows and linux to use both whenever the task demands it
>limiting yourself on purpose instead of just getting shit done
Stay classy /g/
>>
File: Windows Rice.png (3 MB, 3840x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Windows Rice.png
3 MB, 3840x1080
>>52389707
>it's a dumbed-down babby OS with next to no customization options
This is Windows.
>>
>bill updates his linux
>breaks os
>login screen is 800x600 16bit colors
>his rice is now resized to 3840x2160
>cant run all the applications except terminal
>its a very rare bug when updating
>bill tried to fix it for weeks
>bill had to reinstall windows
>bill have an os that will not break after an update
>bill is now happy
>>
>>52389742
>Beta test / preview only.
That's what everyone thought, except they just kept it in
>>
>>52389770
but I do
(windows 7 with updates completely turned of - fuck vulnerabilities I prefer that over accepting spyware willingly)
>>
>>52389742
>>>keylogger
>Beta test / preview only.
I love it when they are so confident about their black box.
>>
>>52386588
i see this Bill meme on every board, go back to facebook
>>
File: Windows 7 riced.png (724 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Windows 7 riced.png
724 KB, 1920x1080
>>52389707
Here, more windows 7.
>>
>>52389742
>>>keylogger
>Beta test / preview only.

Dear Shill you should:

A. Provide the diff of the specific piece of code, where it has been thrown away from the beta preview...

You can't, it's still there.

B. Provide proof that the keylogger is not enabled, or ready to be enabled or embedded in some new and greatly improved service

Again, you can't as Winblows is literally an NSA/CLIENT more than an OS

I'm waiting...
>>
Anyone figured out what Microsoft is doing in pic related?
>>
>>52389730
>running a pc repair shop/computer store out of gramma's basement
>>
Should I reinstall windows 7 or install windows 8.1? It's that time again to reinstall and I could as well upgrade. WIndows 10 is a nope with all the NSA Inside (TM)
>>
>>52389887
Pick whichever one is more comfortable to use, if you liked 8.1 then use 8.1, sticking with windows 7 SP1 here because I actually liked Vista, and this is Vista SP4.
>>
>>52389864
Do you believe in God too?
>>
>>52389798
Updates off is the only way to go. Win7 has been out long enough that most of the holes are patched. If there's a major vuln I might update, but right now it's easier to run unpatched than analyse every single "important" update MS decides to fire off.
>>
>>52388162
>ClassicShell
>Zune
Greatest media player of all time
RIP
Still have a Zune 80
>>
File: 1P.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1P.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>52389778
>>52389840
That was poor phrasing on my part, the latter was intended to be directed at W10

This is literally my desktop
>>
File: 1315814193380.png (3 KB, 223x176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315814193380.png
3 KB, 223x176
>>52386588
Windows 10 is shit and all reviews are paid

I can't believe this fucking shit I'm seeing right now. Stellar reviews all over the place for something that is LITERALLY, and by that I mean LITERALLY, LITERALLY the same shit as 8.1 except with a shitty meme start menu, different but still shitty phone tier unusable meme apps, and shitty meme assistant Cortana that mines your useless normie data. Oh, and a fucking ripoff of Expose from 5 year's ago Mac OS but with worse animations.

That wouldn't be all that bad but it is missing many features from Windows 8, most important one being COLORFUL TITLE BARS. Now everything is so white it will burn your retinas off, this is fucking ridiculous, you could always change that color in Vista, 7 and 8 but now you can't anymore because fuck you. You can't even change icon spacing for the desktop or pin shit to the left side of the start menu, if you disable recent apps it just shows empty space... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU NEED THAT WHEN YOU CAN PIN TILES TO THE RIGHT HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS GOING TO PIN HIS FAVOURITE APPS THERE GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I'M SO FUCKING TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW. And finally it's still full of fucking duplicated apps/programs like the new shitty settings, inconsistent icons, rough animations, shit's that early as fuck (Edge, are you kidding me with this shit? Literally IE but slightly faster in some shill benchmark and MS Paint built in because that's what everyone wants right? Being able to scribble shit on web pages, what's the fucking point?).

TL;DR I am surrounded by shills how do I stop this?

By the way I'm seriously considering switching to Linux or Mac, this shit is the last straw I'm so fucking done with this shit tier pleb os.
>>
>>52389864
Dear freetard you should:

A. Personally audit NSA/SELinux, and point out where it doesn't transmit your every keystroke to the NSA.

You can't.

B. Provide proof that you read through the source of every program you download from the repo and personally compile to ensure there are no hidden keyloggers and botnets.

Again, you can't as Linux is literally an NSA/meme more than an OS.

I'm waiting...
>>
>>52387985
>tracking
Don't give a fuck of some billion dollar company knows where i live its not like they will swat me
>ads
What ads I've never seen any?
>keylogging
Linux keylogs you as well because connecting to google.com installs nsa back door on your motherboard
>>
>windows is bad, wow, much evil

Bull fucking shit i tell you!

Tried Lubuntu on a laptop, install update, suddenly .webms don't work on FF, try asking around, no answer, try to mess with the configs, eventually find a solution, then i discover that the "fix" causes the html5 player to crash on youtube and reload the page to switch to the flash player, also soundcloud/bandcamp didn't work period.

You want to waste your life fidgeting for 100000000 fucking hours to put together a hapzard hodgepodge that needs another session of fixage every time you look at it wrong? Choose Linux.

You want something that works reliably on everything with everything? Choose Windows.
>>
>>52389840
How did you remove that ugly white border on the taskbar?
>>
>>52389945
You forgot two control panels. Went straight to making a shortcut to the master panel because of that.

.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}
>>
File: 1452451876377.jpg (35 KB, 580x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452451876377.jpg
35 KB, 580x346
>>52389950
A. Sure!
tcpdump selinux
. Wow that was hard.

B. But anon, I trust the repo maintainers, and all the packages are cryptographically signed so I can prove they're the same version as in the repo. Thankfully, all my applications can be updated via package manager, so I don't have to deal with literally every application phoning home and updating itself to God knows what. Too bad I can't do that on Windows :(
>>
>>52389950
This /thread
>>
File: 1367483026778.png (74 KB, 661x716) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367483026778.png
74 KB, 661x716
>>52390038
>I tried X technology but it was too hard :(
Congratulations, you're retarded.
>>
>>52390039
What white border on the taskbar? Post yours.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (120 KB, 338x1027) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
120 KB, 338x1027
I'm trying to disable tracking shit, and apparently there should be a folder called "Data Collection" but it's not there. Where is it?
I'm on Enterprise.
>>
>>52390084
Delete everything just to be sure.
>>
File: stallman1.jpg (124 KB, 480x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stallman1.jpg
124 KB, 480x320
>>52386898
>it's free
>>
>>52389943
Remind me again if your windows are aligned to a grid or not.
>>
>>52390067
Not like anybody helped, asked on /g/? Crickets, hopped around on google? Mostly stuff related to older version of FF and the ones that dealt with the problem referred to the windows version of FF.

Wow, so retarded. NO! It's that L00n1xD is a piece of shit that can't run reliably to save it's life! Maybe that's why you see it often on server hardware, most of that shit comes from the fucking Jurassic, just like Linux.
>>
>>52390084
They recently moved it into the cloud
>>
>>52390050
>prove they're the same version as in the repo
With the same back doors too!
Oh wow.
>>
>>52389950

hahaha mr. parrot/recruit

C. Debian OS is used on tens of thousand of servers and your shitposts are enabled by them.

Sources are reviewed - not by a signle person.

(you can't)

C. Winblows is falling down to the ones who were left behind in the digital divide. They LOVE to scribble on webpages with PAINT.EXE

Obviously, they won't review any PCAP because they do not have wireshark on their facebook NSA/CLIENT
>>
File: justwerks.png (30 KB, 200x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
justwerks.png
30 KB, 200x193
>>52390067
>>
>>52389840
What terminal emu is that?
>>
File: desktopdesu.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
desktopdesu.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>52390075
Don't have much of a riced desktop, but it's still been bothering me... the encircled border, one line white, other black
>>
>>52390168
Not my desktop but it looks like winscreeny.

https://github.com/Nijikokun/WinScreeny
>>
>>52386588
My tablet came with it and I can't find the Windows 8 drivers. I want to install Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise to free up some space on the eMMC

I bought it as a Windows tablet and rarely switch from Android because it has Windows 10 installed
>>
>>52390223
Thanks!
>>
>>52386898

>sucking this much curry flavored dick
>>
>>52386701 (You)
>>
File: cli2016.jpg (124 KB, 1248x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cli2016.jpg
124 KB, 1248x706
I just needed a simple OS on the computer attached to the family room TV for movie/youtube playback that my mother/father can use without dealing with freetard bullshit so that I don't need to make weekly tech support visits.

Neither Ubuntu, Mint, or Fedora offered this for them, so they stuck with Windows.
>>
Because multiple desktops
>>
>>52390305
How could they not figure out "movie/youtube" on ubuntu? All you'd have to do is install chrome and any video player for them.
>>
>>52390206
Dunno what you can do without editing a dll file except install a custom theme.
>>
>>52390347
Linux and Mac had that functionality a long time ago. And so does Windows 7, it's part of sysinternals.
>>
>>52390372
Their browser got updated and stopped recognizing the flash plugin even though it's installed and should've been working. The limit of dad's troubleshooting ability is adobe.com and reinstall, which does nothing.
>>
>>52386588
Because there was no reason not to. I installed LGBT Edition and it's far better than 8.1.
>>
>>52386588
It's a bit faster and leaner than 8.1 and it supports MDL2.

That, and I wanted to check out the new xbox app
>>
>>52386588
I didn't. I stayed with the Windows 7 / Linux dual boot. Why would anyone use anything else?
>>
>>52390435
enjoy being buttfucked by angry ponies in the night
>>
File: 1452178234649[1].jpg (353 KB, 1036x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452178234649[1].jpg
353 KB, 1036x1080
>>52390485
>dual boot
>>
>>52386849
dual boot
>>
File: melon.png (81 KB, 256x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
melon.png
81 KB, 256x256
>>52390504
>dual boot

consider sucking my dick
>>
>>52390494
Literally, what?
>>
>>52390525
is it a feminine dick?
>>
>>52390389
Didn't feel like delving into those dlls but apparently even the custom themes require them patched. Thanks anon
>>
>>52389943
looks kawaii, what theme is that?
>>
>>52386588
5% better gaymen performance.
>>
>>52389730
Why?
>>
File: 118.png (35 KB, 300x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
118.png
35 KB, 300x100
>>52386588
Most relevant header.

Fuck you, guys. Windows 10 is great and linux is just over-complicating things needlessly.
>>
Does w10 still take internet bandwidth from the user? I dont want it to steal from my 5mbps 3rd world internet
>>
>>52390000
>Linux keylogs you as well because connecting to google.com installs nsa back door on your motherboard
wat
>>
File: Capture.jpg (34 KB, 483x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
34 KB, 483x439
>>52391330
So hard.
>>
>>52388017
>at least on PC you have the option
not for long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxXs0Yy5-0Y
>>
>>52389945

why do you guys think Microsoft is collecting such unprecedented data on usage and browsing habits?

why do you think they allowed end user involvement and input during development so long before the official release?

windows 10 is a stepping stone to bigger and better things from Microsoft.

it's similar to win8, sure, but once they amass enough useful data and get creative, Microsoft will be able to produce a really swell OS.

Windows still enjoys the lion's share of market for business and personal computing and they're taking full advantage of that so that they can perfect their art.

/g/ simply sees their work thu the glasses of conspiracy theory that this business strategy is conveniently part of an elaborate social engineering conspiracy by government to consolidate control thru mass surveillance.
>>
>>52391446
FSF shill detected
>>
>>52391421
Thank god for forced updates. Fuck retard normie scum that ignore all updates.
>>
>>52391469
this.

Apparently you're smart enough to use Linux but too stupid to reschedule an update ???
>>
>>52391469
This desu senpai. Windows already defaults to install updates at 2AM in the middle of the night on Wednesdays.

Not their fault if literal retards choose to turn off scheduled updates, and then click "remind me later" for half a year letting 2 minute updates build up until MS finally has enough of their shit and just says "You're going to install these security updates now, because we're not going to let you blame us for your own stupidity by leaving security holes open forever."
>>
>>52391393
I mean, I am not updated with win10 news but ive hears that even with uaer intervention, the os still reverts to its default config. Is this/was thia ever true or was it for a different "feature"?
>>
>>52391600
Sorry for the typos. On mobile
>>
>>52391600
W10 is that last version, they;re going with a rolling release like some linux distros do now, and the last major release didn't carry over settings for some people. Didn't affect me so didn't look into it more than that. Don't think it was related to this specific feature though.
>>
>>52386588
Cause 8.1 had a bunch of problems for me. Funny, Windows 10 just has new ones.
>>
>>52389237
Switch every privacy setting off and install start10. Best you can do, I guess.
>>
>>52389237
Install O&O Shutup10.
Install ClassicShell.
Done.
>>
>>52386701

MEMES MEMES ALL TYPES OF MEMES, EVERYONE MUST SPOUT AT LEAST ONE MEME!
>>
>>52390000
>Don't give a fuck of some billion dollar company knows where i live its not like they will swat me

>as long as the people spying on me are incredibly wealthy and powerful then there's nothing to worry about

sound logic
>>
>>52389872
>military-industrial complex
>>
Reminder that if you own a smartphone and bitch about Microsoft being a botnet, you are a hypocrite and a faggot.
>>
>>52389938
Someone unplugged mine without pressing the buttons on the side.
>>
>>52386849
Literally how could your school ''force'' you?
>>
>>52388984
HE DIDN'T SAY CLOTHES, GET THE PEDO!
>>
>>52389059
kek
>>
>>52392793
What does that do? Like, who would ever design a machine that gets fucked up because of that?
>>
>>52392806
clothes are optional in art
>>
>>52392818
It tore off some pins and never could charge again.

It was a weird design choice.
>>
>>52392852
Not in the UK or Canada, mate.
>>
>>52386588
muh gaymes
>>
>>52392892
the girls aren't little because they are young, they are just small
>>
>>52386588
virtual desktops in windows
>>
>>52386588

Does Microsoft offer an upgrade to Windows 10? You'd have to have something installed that's worse than Windows 10 in order to upgrade and I don't think they have any products that fit the criteria.
>>
>>52390123
They aren't, bug.n is godawful to try and use

>>52390809
This is a VS called "AMAYC"
>>
It's the same as Win7/8.1 except it's newer and might do a particular task better in the future, like DX12.

That's about it.
>>
why do i need official support to use an os
>>
I'm still using Windows 7. I absolutely HATED Vista, and I liked XP. I bought my wife a laptop with Windows 8.1 on it, and we both hate it. I'm not upgrading it to Windows 10 because of the surveillance aspect.
>>
File: 145458568567.jpg (3 MB, 1000x5630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
145458568567.jpg
3 MB, 1000x5630
>>
Jose>Bill
>>
>>52389945
windows 7 = 4.5 stars with 72% of people rating it 5/5
http://www.amazon.com/Windows-Professional-Builder-Refurbished-Installation/dp/B00LG242A0/ref=sr_1_1?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1452274863&sr=1-1#customerReviews

windows 10 = 3 stars with 37% of people giving it 1 star, and 38% of people giving it 5 starts
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZSI7Y3U/ref=s9_hps_bw_g65_i1#customerReviews
>>
>>52393375
Jesus, Windows 10 must be shit.

>>52393193
Heartily kek'd
>>
>>52393375
the tech illiteracy of those "reviews" is appalling
>>
>>52389180
>>
>>52386588
> I hate this meme for being popular
> I love how it butt hurts people
>>
>>52393492
>>52391446
>>52391578
>this much damage control
>>
>>52393589
My stomach ulcer popped after reading that.
>>
>>52386588
It is no surprise that Microsoft is giving it away for free. Between the constant forced updates in the middle of your work, ads in the start menu, and general sluggish OS, they are also selling your personal information and spying on you. Just read the license agreement.
>>
Decided to fall for the free "upgrade" to Windows 10. Worst mistake of my life. It keeps restarting to install updates constantly and I ran into an outrageous amount driver of errors. Went back to Windows 7 and everything is running good again.
>>
>>52386588
I would never upgrade to windows 10. It is the biggest pile of poo to come out of Microsoft's designated shitting developers. Shit shit shit, bugs bugs bugs, spyware, spyware, spyware. It's so horrible that it makes versions like Windows Me look good.
>>
>>52386615
>Wut? Win8 no more supported?
fuck off rahjeet
>>
>>52393997
going to drop support for all other windows os soon
>>
>>52394053
>windows 7 eol = 2020
>windows 8 eol = 2023
>soon
fuck off rahjeet
>>
I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - the worst decision of my life ever. Windows 10 is shit garbage. My computer was constantly running at 100% cpu usage and even basic tasks like launching chrome were chafing slow. It may look shiny at first, but it's just like putting lipstick on a pig. If you're a tech illiterate cuck who wants 100% cpu utilization, for god knows what purpose, slow times to open stuff, privacy and file association settings that keep resetting on their own, and a unfriendly start menu full of "suggesstions" for spammy stuff, then Windows 10 is perfect for you!
>>
>>52388265
Like what kind of stuff?
Cheese pizza?
>>
windows 10 is free and great. If you disagree ,you're probably some paranoid linux shill.
>>
>>52394170
What ever you can imagine
>>
>>52386701
Did you even read his post? It's almost like these Linux shills are bots. At least M$ can afford real people to shill.
>>
>>52394192
>free
>>
>attempted to join the botnet when windows 10 came out
>something happened error occurred for me 5 times
>stop trying
okay
>>
Because all my Windows machines are throwaway VMs.
>>
File: 1439774736082.jpg (31 KB, 650x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439774736082.jpg
31 KB, 650x564
>non dual-booters
>>
>>52386588
I'm thinking about it. And only for the reason that my windows 7 'isn't genuine'.
I've used up all my SLMGR -REARMs and idk how to fix it.

Getting a working operating system for free seems like a good solution tho...
>>
File: 1441523392296.jpg (97 KB, 482x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441523392296.jpg
97 KB, 482x424
i even paid for it
>>
>>52391072
Liberating people from Democrazy
>>
I upgraded because I had heard about better performance over 7. For the first time in my life I was not disappointed. I gained 10 FPS on my 970 setup in most games. I instantly modded out the start menu, disabled telemetry, and disable one drive. If other things bother me as time goes on I will disable them to. I have actually had a great experience with 10, more so than 7 or XP even.
>>
>>52388468
What are you, a fanboy or an employee at Microsoft's marketing department?
>>
But I didn't, I only use Windows 7 and 8.1 on my PCs.
>>
>>52393589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFR7C6peQhY
>>
>>52388468
There are ads right in the start menu.... Go look... Are you blind? Or just retarded?
>>
File: 1451800281431.jpg (68 KB, 460x383) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451800281431.jpg
68 KB, 460x383
>>
>>52389650
Please don't post webms, I can't see them on my iPhone.
>>
File: Capture.png (105 KB, 827x980) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
105 KB, 827x980
i don't
>>
>>52386588
Cancerous meme
>>
Because it was free as in freedom
>>
File: 20130908-185119.jpg (92 KB, 595x446) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20130908-185119.jpg
92 KB, 595x446
>>52386588
Dunno lol, it said it's free so I installed it haha. XD
I'm not some tech wizard like you guys lol. :P
>>
>>52395528
mah black fella
>>
Maybe because I prefer authenticity?
Did I mention that I blew $30,000 on Moog synths, AKG mics and I bought a copy of Sony Vegas?
>>
File: 1438781711507.jpg (21 KB, 450x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438781711507.jpg
21 KB, 450x440
>>52386588
> Win8 not supported
> EOL is 2023

Thanks /g/!
>>
>>52397647
Also I fucking miss the LnF of Vista and 7. ;_;
>>
because the nag screen started the installation when i clicked "No thanks" and continued it even though i clicmed "cancel".

gonna reinstall win7 later. only reason i dont use linux is because games/dj software isnt on linux and probably never will be.

semi-related, facebook blocked my account today because i refuse to give them my full name :^)
>>
>>52397756
>facebook blocked my account today because i refuse to give them my full name :^)

We have several accounts in my family, everyone uses a fake name. Why didn't you just use a normal name like Chad Smith ?
>>
>>52386588
Because muh games and annoying pop up prompts. One the plus side it got rid of all the bloatware I was too lazy to get rid of.
>>
>>52397780
i had it set to "Shane", so no last name. shane is my real name so its not even like im lying. they want me to display my full name so "friends and family can find me easier" even though if i want someone on my page i can give them the link myself.

remember when we were all told how dangerous it is to give sensitive information like that out online? its funny how thats just forgotten when it doesnt suit the needs of a greedy datamining faggot
>>
>>52397808
1) Sign up with Shane Terrry. Or whatever, just look up most popular family names.

2) Add random people it suggest, BUT you don't know. Indians, eastern people, they will add you back immediately. US people will ask "do I know you?", tell them "just signed up and Facebook said I might know you", there he/she added you.

60 minutes and you have 30 friends.

3) Profit, you have an anonymous profile that will not get deleted, and you have valid friends. You can add their friends.

4) You became something. The non existing person is something that 'exists'. You gave life to it.
>>
>>52386701
>>52386701
http://itvision.altervista.org/why.linux.is.not.ready.for.the.desktop.current.html

Linux.
>>
I use Win10 Enterprise from MSDN and never been happier with Windows.
>>
>>52397870
Wow
wOw
woW

A L E R T

S P A M
P
A
M

A L E R T

ITS THE LIZARD PEOPLE
>>
>>52397888
Well, if you use the LTSB version, I can say that's a valid thing. But Enterprise is just as shit as Pro. It still receives all the cancer updates in days, fucking up one software at a time.
>>
>>52397913
I haven't had any of my software fucked yet? What do you refer to particularly? Which updates are 'all the cancer'?

I have Enterprise N LTSB on my poor laptop and normal Enterprise in my desktop.
>>
>>52386588
[spoiler]Halo Wars 2[/spoiler]
>>
>>52397936
The "cumulative updates", is the one I meant.
And Threshold 2 as well.

We use a wide variety of softwares, they are written in all kind of languages. (it's for product selection).

After installing Win10 when it came out, everything worked. Few weeks on, we lost one of our programs, nothing significant.
Then 1-2 months in, we were already missing 3, they would not work.

We started to virtualize.

After TH2 came out, only a few of them worked.

It's just one thing.
We also experienced BSODs, random slow downs.

> inb4 you are just talking shit
If you check the forums, the Win10 plebbit, you will find out that many people have issues.

Microsoft promised us "stable updates" with all the rings and shit. What happened? They slap together some half baked update, and boom, it's in your face within days. Good job, good fucking job there, Microsoft.

Now I am looking for ways to buy LTSB licenses for my company.
>>
>>52386588
just bought a new laptop and had choice between windows 10 entreprise, 8.1 and 7.

I made a debian partition, I have to install vga passthrough after add my new 8gb ram
>>
>>52397979
passthrough is far from native, let alone the CPU performance that suffers a lot.
yes, even with a modern i7, you get subpar performance when you virtualize.

(synthetic benchmarks show near similar results, but if you check the videos on Youtube when people test passthrough, they lose ~40-65% performance)
>>
>>52398017
I have a i7 5700 HQ, and I never use it over 10% on windows 10.

4gb ram which reach 85% with firefox full taf and playing.


so what you say is wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37D2bRsthfI
>>
>>52388201
My high school could take my laptop if they thought I was doing anything I sould not be doing. So the school almost took it because I had linux and not windows.
>>
>>52398099
>so what you say is wrong.

Virtualization is taxing on ANY hardware.
I have a 4700HQ. It turboes all the way to keep up. Same on my i7 950, Xeon, i5 3570S.

* I talk about simple CPU load here, not GPU.

Also, check the other youtube vid where the guy lists FPS values, not just numbers pulled out of his ass. He loses ~80FPS in BF:H and other games.

Ps.: vfio+passthrough requires special instructions, Xeons have them usually.
>>
File: botnet10.jpg (393 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
botnet10.jpg
393 KB, 1920x1080
Because it's perfect for my needs and I dig flat aesthetics.
>>
>>52398321
gaylord spotted.
>>
>>52398287
well he might some performance looses, I will try that and see what happened

I'm not a gamer so, I will not have the same requierements.


Does the virtualized data machine are on the host system or an other partition ? I know it's possible to run an other partition or a virtual machine.
>>
>>52398697
on a VM*
>>
>>52398697
>Does the virtualized data machine are on the host system or an other partition ?

It's a single file usually, you virtualize with KVM/Qemu.
So you can just put the file on a different drive, or keep it locally, like you would virtualize with Vmware or Virtualbox.
>>
>>52398321
how did you get your chrome like that?
>>
>>52398787
I'm actually in dual boot, wish I can use my debian partition as host and windows as a guest in VM.

got to work to
>>
>>52399231
I don't really understand your reply, but:
You can:
- Put the VM's file to your Debian partition
- You can mount your Windows partition with ntfs-3g and put it there.

But if you do writes on NTFS partitions, they will get fragmented very badly. Just a headsup.
>>
>>52399243
yep, use windows partition in VM to be guest vga passthrough
>>
>>52399276
Nonono.
You cannot just boot your live system as a virtual machine.

Vmware allows to use an entire disk/partition to be used with a VM directly, but it won't just boot something up.

You could however "image" the said partition, and boot THAT up. All you need is time. And space.
>>
>>52391446
>thru
You know what you are? A huge fucking faggot.
>>
>>52397870
If that guy were able to write code instead of wasting his time writing articles no one is gonna read he could've written his own programming language, made a Unix-killer open-source paradigm, then terraformed Mars. Just saying.
>>
>>52399373
I don't understand very well but I said I use debian as a host and windows as a guest. Not using 2 times same system as live and guest

in the tutorial, they use wirtualbox and vdmk to point windows partition
>>
>>52386588
>Pajeet, Windows 7 cycle is ending soon, you must now make an important choice
>Migrate to Botnet Windows 10, or Migrate to DESIGNATED Linux
>>
>>52388835
>What is http://store.steampowered.com/browse/linux
>>
>>52386615
Yes. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/lifecycle-windows81-faq
>[...] customers on Windows 8 have 2 years, until January 12, 2016, to move to Windows 8.1 in order to remain supported.

>>52386588
I didn't. I'm with Bill, OP.
>>
>>52398155
Where the fuck do you live if teachers/whoever except an authorised policeman can touch your shit and decide what you have to use?
Also where do you live if an OS is a "security problem" and someone that isn't you cares
Also why do you do what people tell you to do without starting a war to defend your rights, I was educated this way
>>
File: so-many-ads.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
so-many-ads.jpg
339 KB, 1920x1080
>>52397051
Liars go to hell, you know.
>>
>>52400006
>a bunch of WHO FUCKING CARES games
>>
>>52386588
i'm exhibicionist
win10 is perfect to expand my fetishes, this thrill when i'm not sure if my entire private data is visible only for microsoft or rather someone captures packets somewhere in the way and decodes them to read every little thing about me

not to mention fact that microsoft can see everything
>>
>>52400402
>CSGO, TF2, all valve titles
>Civilizations
>Witcher 2
>Arma3, CoH2
>Metros
yeah, who fucking cares
>>
>>52400445
Indeed, who fucking cares.
>>
>>52389864
Dear freetard

The burden of proof is on you, so you must show the specific piece of code where Windows 10 is spying on you
>>
>>52386588
Software support.
>>
>>52400402
>What is XCOM
>What is Counter Strike
>What is Garry's Mod
>What is Half Life
>What is Portal
>What is Metro: Last Light
>What is BioShock Infinite
>What is Dota
>What is Team Fortress
>What is Left 4 Dead
>What is Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
>What is Alien: Isolation
>What is Hotline Miami
>What is ...
>What is ...
>What is ...
>>
>>52400516
Games are either so old they're irrelevant or they're not very good. The only game on that list that's actually worth a damn is maybe Shadow of Mordor.
>>
Anybody know if the Student edition is botnet free? I heard it's better than pro and home.
>>
>>52386588
i didn't, but i will eventually because linux is a buggy piece of shit with poorly maintained repositories, driver errors, older software, broken packages, contrived software installation process, smaller software library, and with overall less features than even mac os has.

there is no reason to run linux on your workstation in 2016.
>>
It's gratis and works better with modern hardware i.e. enthusiast grade shit that gaymers use.
>I don't care about ads because I block them
>I don't care about tracking because I don't use Microsoft services like their shitty "store" and use a local account

What does suck is that my workplace uses ancient programs that now need to be converted by the software vendor to be fully supported by Windows 10. Bear in mind these are pharmacy programs that basically run Windows 1.0 looking programs... ugh. Windows 10 also runs slower and buggy on some of our work computers because they are shitty cheap ass OEM computers with no official drivers past Vista.
>>
>>52400560
>Old
>What is http://store.steampowered.com/app/268500/
>>
>>52400516
>What is the gaming industry is currently stagnating, none of these are relevant.
>>
File: 4644.jpg (70 KB, 248x252) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4644.jpg
70 KB, 248x252
>>52400615
>>
>>52400628
well you can apply this on most games on windows desu
>>
>>52393918
ADS in the start menu
Yeah bravo, that picture was fake and you never used w10, so stfu
>>
>>52400560
If you want to fight sauron you have to buy the DLC, dark souls is way better
>>
because i thought it will be good. a few months ago i upgraded to debian testing though.
>>
>>52400331
Nice shop, Rajeesh.
>>
>>52398155
give us an address or school name. please, this could be fun.
>>
>>52394922
>Windows 10 keeps trying to update and failing
>Every single night the computer shuts off because of this
>Install linux instead because i'm tired of botnet anyways, and all the games i'm playing work on linux.
It's not all that bad.
>>
>>52399010
Pretty sure that's just basic chrome with a custom startpage.
>>
it works

it does the job
>>
>>52400186
Not him but I live in the US, says in my old school's handbook that the school holds the right to confiscate/search anything you bring on school property, be it a cell phone, backpack, or laptop
>>
I did. Sleep mode didn't work. Went back to 7. The cool part is i no longer get bugged to upgrade.
>>
>>52386588
Access to updates, going to be supported by most software, runs & boots quicker, DX 12, and I don't do anything on my desktop I'm particularly worried about MS knowing.
>>
>>52389938
Zune is still my primary player on my desktop. Best music player ever. FU if you have never tried it.
>>
cause 8.1 was good and 10 is better and I'm not under the ridiculous delusion that my microsoft os is private just because there are no overt services telling me they're 'spying' on me
>>
>>52397870
https://blog.r3bl.me/en/why-windows-is-not-ready-for-desktop/
>>
File: ithurtstolive.png (109 KB, 569x633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ithurtstolive.png
109 KB, 569x633
>>52386898
Maybe if this didn't randomly happen to me.
>>
>>52392756
>Reminder that if you own a smartphone and bitch about Microsoft being a botnet, you are a hypocrite and a faggot.
Go on?
>>
>>52404813
the problem with this article is that it was not written by a long time windows power user but>>52397870 was written by a long time GNU/Linux power user. for someone to write something comparable we would need a windows user with sufficient experience.
have you ever personally met a windows power user? because i haven't, and i talked to people with MS certificates.
>>
replace the first statement with Windows 7 and I agree.

>windows 8 is literally out of support but windows vista is still supported

why is microsoft insistent on being cucks
>>
File: 1428652522144.png (141 KB, 742x828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428652522144.png
141 KB, 742x828
>>52404813
>linux user
>why-windows-is-not-ready-for-desktop/

ayylmao
>>
>>52386588
I know windows is getting crappier for each day, but having linux on a computer with a gpu seems like a waste
>>
File: Capture.png (31 KB, 1253x197) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
31 KB, 1253x197
unupdated and pirated W7 Ultimate master race

I'll only switch to W10 if someone hacks it so it never talks to M$ or gets any of their botnet updates
>>
>>52405617
Nice pepe, faggot
>>
>>52386701
>ads
no ads
>bloat
no bloat
>tracking
disabled that
>keylogger
disabled that
>>
>>52405975
>text takes up 2x the space the thumnails do
ayylmao
>>
File: 11037631.jpg (15 KB, 330x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11037631.jpg
15 KB, 330x319
>>52406131
>He doesn't know how to scale images
>>
>>52404813
That article is a joke.
It lies even from point 1:
>1. You’ll need the latest and greatest hardware
Oh no, Windows 10 has the same requirements as Vista from 2006, I may have to get a job and buy a machine that isn't 10 years old! Cry me a river you lazy fucktard.

Also notice unlike the massive Linux one which is full of links to bg reports, sources and citations this has absolutely 0 because it's an opinion piece with no attachment to reality.
>>
File: 1452373459514.jpg (47 KB, 330x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452373459514.jpg
47 KB, 330x319
>>52406131
>His thumbnailer cuts off filenames
>>
File: Capture.png (510 KB, 799x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
510 KB, 799x529
>>52406269
>>
>>52406313
>He doesn't use a side view panel
>>
File: Capture.png (419 KB, 814x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
419 KB, 814x392
>>52406395
>side view panel
>>
File: 1452389378090.jpg (32 KB, 720x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452389378090.jpg
32 KB, 720x393
>>52406457
At least thank me for getting you started with side panel view
>>
>>52406521
Sideview is literal shit. Off yourself desu senpai.
>>
File: 1452466542257.jpg (217 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452466542257.jpg
217 KB, 1366x768
>>52406735
Oh? Care to elaborate?
Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 52
Thread DB ID: 431887



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.