[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

teach me hacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
i dont rely on internet but i want to know everything about hacking do anybody know how to start
>>
install gentoo
>>
does learning C++ or C come in handy or is it a waste of time
>>
>>52382273
Go learn c and c++ and study for the CCNA.
>>
>delete system 32
>install gentoo
>an hero

Pick 3
>>
>>52382273
escencially learn assembler after kill your parents to test your mettle
>>
>>52382273
Install black arch.
>>
I want to know to, here in 4chan an Anonpass me a link - https://www.cybrary.it/
But you know it... u need learn Programing, c++
https://ghostbin.com/paste/jrr89 this is "the noobguide" from Anonymous. U can learn a lot from this articule.
I know a little bit english, but i hope u can understand me.
>>
Do this
http://chortle.ccsu.edu/AssemblyTutorial/index.html
Afterwards you should be able to hack
>>
File: Cyber_Crime_Picture.jpg (26KB, 398x297px) Image search: [Google]
Cyber_Crime_Picture.jpg
26KB, 398x297px
most importantly though get a mask like in pic related so they can't ID you
>>
Part1

My definition of hacking - is in general knowledge about computer, at some high level.
Knowlage about computer systems (evry system: linux, windows, *nix), knowlage about netowrk (how it work, how to manage network on switch, firewalling, routers....), knowlage about security system (IDP, IDS - how this shit works, DLP, many others shit), know programing language C++, C, ASM, C#, Java.... scripting python, bash...
Knowlage of electoric, wirless, voip, hardware.

There is many things, you don't have life to have current knowlage about all of this shity. You must chose what part, you want to know, and just DO IT.

This is about how to be a real hacker. What You do with this knowlage before it's depends of You. You Can be a black/white hat - dosen't matter - you need to have massive knowleage about all of this shit.
>>
Part2

Imagine hacking is like fucking RPG game. You must chose a class.
Example classess of hackers:
Hardware guy - can do crazy stuff with pringless can and 2 wires - creating something from nothing, and this thing exist irl.
Needed skills: knowledge about electronic, programming C++/ASM

OS guy - know os to super low level, he can build he's own OS, looking for security holes in operating systems.
Needed skills: knowledge about OS - architecture, can know some scripting language, or programming to automatic he's task, little netowrk kknowlage

Security guy - researching security holes in application/os, designs/testing security systems
Needed skills: high knowledge about OS, high netowrk knowledge, high knowlage about security systems (IDS/IPS/NAC/DLP), knowlage about security procedures, knowing existed tools, knowledge about testing metodologies, porgramming skills (for automatic he's task, knowlage about ASM to reverse enginering.

...and many more...

If you ask about 'hacking' You probably think about one of hacker classes - security guy. In my opinion this is one of the hardest class, You need to have more general knowledge of IT, and this things from top of post - if You want to be good.
>>
cybrary.it

>>52382378
it's never a waste of time in security work. even if you never use C/C++ you are still going to learn tons of stuff you are going to use all the time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.