[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I'm about to get my first job out of college (I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1359245319711.jpg (117KB, 700x713px) Image search: [Google]
1359245319711.jpg
117KB, 700x713px
Hey guys, I'm about to get my first job out of college (I've been sick), they asked for references from my internships, at the first one they were happy and explicitly said they'd help with anything i needed, at the second one the CEO was mad at me in the end but no problem I can give the email of one mentor that is a cool guy.

I did so last friday, yesterday I emailed them telling them that one of the emails I gave is from a guy who's on vacation and gave another one to contact instead, and they haven't responded at all yet.

Did they cut communication? How much does this usually take?
>>
>>52380146
send a friendly follow up email.
then send another
then call them and tell them you sent an email
then send them an email telling them you called them
then find the address of the the guy you emailed and shoot his dog
then leave a voicemail telling them you shot his dog
then email them a video of you fucking his wife.
and call while you're doing it, and leave a voicemail
you can get creative after that.
>>
>>52380278
Good advice, reminds me of the story of denko where a autistic Japanese kid on 2chan tried to get the affection of a girl http://vgperson.tumblr.com/post/21533650696/help-the-girl-i-like-wont-respond-to-my-emails where he actually followed tips like that.
>>
>>52380386
leld

seriously though i hope my references didnt fuck me up because i need this fucking job
>>
>>52380386
i find it amusing how in japan everyone's a fucking loser but they are happy because a few among them are even worse xd
>>
>>52380386
it's fucking awesome
>>
>>52380146
>gets the CEO mad
>still thinks he has a chance
u wot m8
>>
>>52380903
it was not that bad m8 and they may not even talk to him so w/e
>>
>>52380386

i kinda feel for that guy tbqh

i hope hes 17-18 so in his early twenties he will know how to operate normies already. if he's smart he should.

standing up after a childhood of abuse is always a honor imo
>>
>>52380386
The guy that did that isn't a troll, he's a fucking artist. Easy to pull that when the other users are so retarded, but still, amazing work.
>>
help me retards
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.