[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used windows 10 before and i'd like to upgrade to it.however,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: windows-10-logo.jpg (65KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
windows-10-logo.jpg
65KB, 800x523px
I used windows 10 before and i'd like to upgrade to it.however, my pc is full of illegal downloaded tv series and movies. should i worry or give it a try?
>>
Put the content on an external drive of some sort. Wipe all of that crap off the drive youre putting the new os on, upgrade the os
>>
>>52364872
use windows 8.1, its better and less botnet
>>
>>52365256
windows 10 search through all your drives though. read the terms and conditions.
>>
>>52365594

I use it and have 2.8 TB of illegally torrented tv shows, movies, and a few games. None have been deleted by Windows 10.
>>
>>52365594
not OP but this is the sort of shit that makes me nervous it's like "you" are the product instead of the machine with how the data is mostly used to shove ads in your face. I still personally just use 7 and have gotten rid of (hopefully) most of the more recent patches that tried to add a lot of this to it. I also never installed the patch that gave the popups to download windows 10. Dunno what the future holds once it's pointless to run 7 but it still will be a long time.
>>
>>52364872
Everything on my PC is pirated, an I upgraded to Windows 10 from pirated 8.1, they won't do shit about it.
>>
>>52365757
If the product is free, you are the product
>>
>>52365900
Yeah my copy of windows 7 is free but actually a legit free because when I was graduating college in 2011 I got it from MSDNAA (it was still called that then) before my free account there ended. 10 however is a different situation.
>>
>>52364872
>>52365697
>>52365757
The amount of tin foil this board uses when it comes to "botnet" and Microsoft in general is amazing.

Can Windows 10 scan your files? Yes. Why? Because it's syncing the items that you've selected to sync with OneDrive.

Also, many people like to sabre rattle and post the EULA for the beta. That no longer applies, though telemetry data is collected through updates, the app store, and activation.

Anything that can personally identity the user is through a service you've signed up for. So Groove, App Store, Skype, etc.

>>52365900
For the first year, the upgrade is free. If you do not upgrade in the first year, standard pricing comes into play. I think Win 10 pro is $149 if you bought it by itself.
>>
>>52365786
There is no such thing as piracy.
>>
this is a shill thread to make more people feel comfortable with windows 10

just ingore rajeeet and his same fagging
>>
>>52366494
^^ He mad, bro...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.