[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo /g/ Whats the best way to get US netflix? (Aus fag here)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: flixnet.jpg (23KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
flixnet.jpg
23KB, 640x400px
Yo /g/

Whats the best way to get US netflix? (Aus fag here) was using proxymate extension for chrome but you gotta pay for that shit now.
>>
>>52362258
get a vpn faggot
>>
>>52362357
would that slow my connection tho?
>>
File: 1443083397043.png (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1443083397043.png
156KB, 500x500px
VPN recommendations?
>>
bumparoo
>>
>>52362258
Use Hola maybe?

>inb4 muh botnet
Yeah yeah, I get it, that's why you should use a VM for insecure things like this.

Otherwise, torrent is the answer mein neger.
>>
>>52362258
Popcorn time
>>
>>52362908
ps4?
>>
>>52362908
is it still around? I can't reach the site anymore.
>>
>>52362957
Use a fork
>>
>>52362258

The only way you are gonna do it well is by paying.

Either pirate what you want or shell out.
>>
Try smartproxy, you get all Netflix content that way and it's for free while still on beta
>>
File: 1449268809840.jpg (23KB, 190x179px) Image search: [Google]
1449268809840.jpg
23KB, 190x179px
>>52362908
>popcorn time
fuck that shit you gotta pay for the "built-in" vpn?
>>
>>52362984
Sorry, I meant smartflix
>>
Even România has Netflix and you don't? Kek
>>
>>52363006
dude we've had it for ages, the US selection is just better
>>
>>52362987
the "built in" VPN is optional.
>>
>>52363028
What you really want is Canadian Netflix. They have all of the more recent movies and TV shows.
>>
>>52362258
Hola extention for chrome will cover you nicely
>>
Browsec.

You're welcome faggot.
>>
>>52362908
>watching YIFY
No thanks
>>
I use tvunblock.com

Visit it in your browser, the site notes your IP and gives you two IP addresses to set as primary and secondary DNS valid for 30 days.

When you go to Netflix you will be sent to the US site but the streaming connection will be direct to you (no VPN stuff).

So just quickly change your DNS, watch Netflix then set it back to default when done in case it is a set-up for DNS poisoning your google searches. Several established sites give it decent reviews.
>>
>>52362258
getflix is easy as fuck, couple it with dynDNS and you'll be having a good time.
otherwise use a vpn, your call.
>>
The only way to get it is a proxy, and unless you pay for a vpn or something, you're just handing away your login info to someone else.
>>
>Automatic proxy configuration URL:
http://www.mediahint.com/default.pac

I've used this for over 2 years, sometimes you need to refresh the page a few times for it to work.
>>
>>52362377
by about 10%
>>
download hola
>>
Don't be a faggot. Get a VPS for hella cheap and learn to DNS proxy. Then ssh tunnel when too lazy on ur pc.
>>
Smartflix is the best option I guess, and it's free while it's in beta.

It's basically a program that comes with vpn's for all around the world and it shows you all the Netflix without having to change your location!
>>
Hola works pretty well.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.