[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I break into a locked wifi network? I exceed data limit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1445384207046.jpg (15KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1445384207046.jpg
15KB, 375x375px
How do I break into a locked wifi network? I exceed data limit on my android easily. Is there some on the down low trick people keep secret or am I fucked? I've Google it and there are programs you can pay an ass load for but no.
>>
File: reddit.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>60661956
>>
>>52361459
Aircrack now figure it out.
>>
deploy your l33t hax0ring skills
>>
Kali Linux, now stop being a fan
>>
>>52361459
Is the WiFi encrypted with anything but WEP? Then good luck, and see you in 30 years.
With WEP you can easily use aircrack.
>>
>>52362471
I hear there's some viable attacks against WPS these days
>>
>>52362588
Yes. But only under certain conditions which are most likely never met anymore.
Your best chance for a WPS attack is if the PIN hasn't been changed and is still based on the MAC of the router. However, every router nowadays will advise the user to change the PIN, or even turn WPS off entirely when not used to connect a new device.
>>
>>52362600
good to know, I used to play around with aircrack back when most networks were WEP and I miss the shenanigans ;_;
>>
>>52361459
Try this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tester.wpswpatester
>>
>>52361459
ask politely if not look for clues
>>
>>52362626
Oh yes. When wardriving was still fun and networks easy to get into.
However, WPA/2 made me look more into it in general. I can understand what this protocol is and how it works and I understand that it's just a matter of time until WPA/2 is not a safe encryption method anymore.
Tools to bruteforce passwords can now be run on Servers you can rent for a few bucks a month with computational power far beyond anything a single person will ever own. So once someone found a weakspot to accelerate a bruteforce "guess" of a WPA/2 password, it's wardriving season again.
>>
>>52362600
>But only under certain conditions which are most likely never met anymore.
Not really. either WPS is OFF on router and you are fucked or it is ON and you can get password even with phone. How long it will take however, if they have MAC address filtering on or anything else is of course completly different issue.

>>52361459
As for OP, you got enough clues in this thread alredy, don't be a faggot (more than you alredy are) and seach/google it.
>>
>>52362712
Rev up your blacked out rape vans

>>52362726
Yeah I seem to recall that when it's on the attack isn't too hard. And you can always sniff traffic and spoof a valid mac once it goes inactive. On another note that's the best way to get free wifi on airplanes that charge for it
>>
>>52362726
>Not really.
Well yeah, in any case you had to bruteforce the PIN if it was changed. Since WPS uses a eight-digit password (which is insanely weak) you can crack it with 11K guesses, a matter of hours depending on the router settings (timeout) and your own computer power.
Still, things like MAC filtering are what I was thinking of when saying the ideal conditions for WPS cracking are most likely not met anymore.
>>
>>52362754
>what is mac spoofing
>>
>>52362810
>what is shifting goal posts
Yes of course you can spoof your MAC to get around a MAC filter. But this would require you to know what MAC is whitelisted. If no client is connected or the network is denying ARP-scans from unknown, how are you going to know what MAC to choose? Just gonna scramble through every possible MAC?
>>
>>52362839
They probably have a wifi because someone uses it. Eventually you will find someone connected
>>
File: 3000yearslater.jpg (101KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
3000yearslater.jpg
101KB, 1152x864px
>>52362862
> Eventually
> Eventually
281,474,976,710,656 possible mac addresses. Im assuming since you will have to wait for connection auth & test packets to return true, its going to be like 1/2 tries a second.
> Eventually
>>
>>52364057
just go back to reddit, idiot.
>>
>>52364057
jeeeez you are stupid if you think you have to try every possible mac
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.