[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these are the people who use Linux Notice that it is all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

>these are the people who use Linux

Notice that it is all autists and that there is not a single alpha male in site?
>>
Pajeet couldn't get a visa?
>>
Look like a cool bunch of guys.

10/10, would drink a beer with.
>>
>autists
nice meme, looks pretty normal people to me
>>
>>52361064
Yet they're more social and have more friends than you
>>
why are you so mean anon
>>
>>52361064
they actually look pretty okay, bit on the 'nerdy side' tho, but cool guys nontheless
>>
and

>these are the people use Windows

Would you rather be?
>>
>>52361163
Linux group tbqh.
>>
>>52361064
please tell us your alpha man stories anon, we want to know how it feels to be such an alpha
>>
>>52361163
Mac*
>>
All either white or asian. Master races reporting in.
>>
>>52361163
i like being in the linux group
>>
>>52361404
It's not mac, they look to be hetrosexual. Every man has a woman holding on to them.
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 71x71px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 71x71px
>in site
>>
>>52361064
>these are people who show up to software conventions
>>52361163
>these are people who don't show up for software conventions
ok thanxxu
>>
>>52361064
they are just happy people
Why cant you live and let live?
>>
File: file.png (53KB, 196x142px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
53KB, 196x142px
I'd ride this guys dick desu
>>
Alpha males don't make technology.

They don't need it.
>>
OP post a pic of yourself.
>>
>>52363268
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>52361064
I don't know man, John "8-ball head and tall" looks pretty alpha desu senpai
>>
these are the people who use Windows
notice how they are all alpha males?
>>
File: zunefan.jpg (288KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zunefan.jpg
288KB, 640x480px
>>52363305
forgot pic
>>
>>52361163
If you rather use windows, you're a normalfag and don't belong here.
>>
>>52361163
Linux group because unlike you, I'm actually interested in tech and would prefer the companionship of people with interests similar to mine.
Nicola Tesla died a virgin, a great man like him decided it wasn't worth wasting time on a woman, that tells me something, and its definitely not "pick and fuck girls all day"
>>
>>52361064
>in site
>>
>>52363622
Yeah but there are also many great man who fucked women, so more than likely you're cherry picking to suit your autism induced virginal condition.
>>
>>52363732
Nobody did anything as great as Tesla did
>>
>>52361163
Linux group, I don't have anything to talk about with people like this
>>
>>52361163
Normies are boring.
>woo party dude bro
>>
>>52363622
damn you went full autist there bro
>>
>these are people with enough balls to come out and say they use Linux
FTFY
>>
File: berkeley.jpg (5KB, 132x163px) Image search: [Google]
berkeley.jpg
5KB, 132x163px
>The cops didn't kill Ian
>>
I've worked in a company that creates open source software and most of people that I've met on conventions were slightly dorky, but likeable people that usually had wife, children and also did really well in their job.

As it turns out, the abilities to create and manage a widely used OSS project are the same skills required to be successful in the IT or software industry or in a business in general.

Being a /v/ermin that plays sicc gaymes on his battlestation all day, or being some frat boy with a cheap windows laptop doesn't really seem to be an indicator of competence and success on the other hand.
>>
>>52361163
>wearing sunglasses and drinking in a pool
>>
No, those are people who are autistic enough to go to a convention dedicated to an OS
>>
>>52364398
If you ever spent time outside mom's basement you'd know the sun is harsh during the height of summer and eye protection is important, cuck
>>
>>52361064
I bet they can use the correct "sight", though.
>>
>>52361064
>that qt azn in the front
I'll take the Linux users
>>
>>52364605
She has downs
>>
i wish everyone still looked like that desu
>>
>>52364576
That doesn't explain the ingestion of neurotoxic ethanol.
>idolizing someone who chooses ethanol over weed or acid
>>
>>52363622

Tesla didn't die a virgin because he was a loser with anxiety like you, he died a virgin because he was a pervert who was attracted to pigeons. Don't act like you chose this life..
>>
>>52361163
> 2016
> using selfiestick
> taking selfies

I'd be with other netsec and sysadmin professionals instead.
>>
Daily Reminder : Debian users are all obese neck beards

https://youtu.be/1Mg5_gxNXTo
>>
>>52365469
im wondering how ubuntu users look like
>>
>>52365550
Indian
>>
>>52361064
>site
these are the people who use windows
>>
>>52361404
Mac is not OS u poor stupid price of shit)
>>
>>52364040
/thread
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.