What are some cheap yet surprisingly useful everyday carry stuff to get?
>What are some cheap yet surprisingly useful everyday carry stuff to get?
Cans of tuna with Tuna opener.
blue tooth ear device.
A pocket notebook for spontaneous brainstorms.
As something that can fit in a pocket I'd choose these.
my altoids tin has:
1. maglite solitaire led; 37 lumen, single AAA flashlight
2. leatherman squirt ps4 micro tool
3. 8 gb usb/micro usb flash drive
4. mini bic lighter (still useful, even if I don't smoke).
5. pencil and some small post-it notes
6. microfiber cloth (for cleaning glasses and smartphone screens)
7. some spare change (parking meters and vending machines that don't accept bills or cards)
8. a few paperclips (for clipping papers, duh)
9. a couple of band-aids
backpack has this in it right now:
- 7000mAh powerbank
- 10,000mAh powerbank
- 3M USB cable
- spare pair of socks
- spare pair of underwear
- spare tshirt
- roll-on deodorant
- toothbrush and paste in a ziplock bag
- bottle opener
- 600ml water bottle
>muh guns killed elementary schoolers appeal to emotion
You can absolutely not carry firearms in Germany unless you're a police officer or in the army.
You can OWN them, yes. But our nanny state wouldn't allow open or concealed carry under any circumstances.
Which seems ironic since terrorists will just import illegal AKs from Eastern Europe anyway
The US does have a gun problem. The problem is there are 2 camps absolute gun control and absolute gun freedom. What we need is a solution in the middle, and that will never happen. It's simple
1. Fix gaping loopholes in the process
2. Don't sell guns to violent criminals.
That's all I want ,but you mention gun "control" and everyone flips shit.