[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Neo_spoon.jpg (102KB, 853x355px) Image search: [Google]
Neo_spoon.jpg
102KB, 853x355px
hi /g/. with all the handwringing going on about getting more women into stem, i had a little idea.

what would stop me, a man (my first name could be for a male or female), from just dressing up like a woman in an interview with a tech company? even if it was clear that i was really a guy, then that might even work better because companies are even more scared of not hiring transgender people than they are of not hiring enough women.

then, when i show up for work, just drop the costume? they couldn't accuse me of anything (response: 'oh i'm genderfluid'), not that they'd ever have the balls to bring it up in the first place.
>>
>what would stop me, a man (my first name could be for a male or female), from just dressing up like a woman in an interview with a tech company?

self-respect? dignity?
>>
>>52357575
the fact that any company that hires based on quotas will have terrible employees which you will have to work with on a daily basis?
>>
>>52357685
As if that matters? Money, nigga
>>
>>52358036
they would sue you for misrepresentation
>>
>>52357575
imo do it pal
>>
>>52358095
how can they prove that you aren't 'gender fluid' or whatever term to describe this sorta thing? No way would they sue someone who they thought was transgendered for 'misrepresentation', that'd be pr suicide.
>>
>>52358274
You would have to have past employers / your friends / family members lie for you and say that you have been doing it for a while

otherwise state in the interview that you just started
>>
>>52358345
uh, they couldn't bring that shit up in an interview because gender and sexual preference are protected classes. if they even asked you a question about that stuff then they are in legal doo doo.

so what if i come in there and look like caitlyn jenner (aka a man in makeup)? are they going to assume i have a penis? and that i'm just doing it to get the job? nah, cause if they ever did that and were wrong, the sjw's would destroy them, and they know this.
>>
>>52358400

>>52358095
>they would sue you for misrepresentation

I am talking about if they sued you, The attorneys would do a background check
>>
stop putting these horrible ideas in my head.
>>
there are plenty of them

they're just so ugly you mistake them for men
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.