[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me fa/g/s Just made a fresh install of Windows 7 after removing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160111_081729.jpg (2MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160111_081729.jpg
2MB, 3200x2400px
Help me fa/g/s
Just made a fresh install of Windows 7 after removing 10. Everything is OK but I can't install my sound drivers. Windows shows this again and again
Also for some reason print screen is not working. Hence the image.
>>
Click the second option
>>
read the sticky

google your problem
>>
This thread is bait. OP is obviously a former Linux user and for some unexplained reason has to use Windows and now will samefag his thread by saying Windows has shit driver support.
>>
>>52357478
What kind of shit programs are you installing? 7shit instead of 'WIN'rar. Anyway whats the problem with win10 to revert back to 7 anyway. You probabky sheepled back to 7 from fear mongering or you could not get used to the theme or some shit and could not tweak it to your liking because you seem like the inept person who cant even read, click the second option.
>>
Nice Meme anon
>>
>>52357747
Do you have poor reading comprehension p pajeet. I said it's no use, the message is shown again and again no matter which option I use
>>
>>52357706
Even if that were true the same could be said about a lot of the "linux is not working" threads created by obvious windows fanboys though.
>>
>>52357706
but anon, windows do have ass driver support

last week i was dealing with this shit myself. although w10 got most of the drivers, w7 was worst
>>
>>52357890
The bait is obvious from that Gvim icon.
>>
>>52357706
You got me anon
>>
>>52357929
That doesn't negate what i said.

>The bait is obvious from that Gvim icon.
Also, a lot of open source is available for windows FYI.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.