[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I need help. Where can I buy a computer, mouse, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: steampunk-computer.jpg (61KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
steampunk-computer.jpg
61KB, 630x473px
Alright, I need help. Where can I buy a computer, mouse, and keyboard that looks "old-fashioned"? I love history and the 1920s is my aesthetic. I bought a house that was built in 1918, and made sure to furnish it only with furniture from the 20's-30's. My stove, my fridge, my chairs, my rugs are all vintage. My problem now is that I need a computer - it's a necessity of modern life, but I know that a computer I just bought from the store would stick out in my house and ruin the whole feel I've put so much effort into. Where can I get a computer that looks vintage? Preferably one not made out of plastic.
>>
check out datamancer, im pretty sure thats where the keyboard in your image is from.
>>
>>52338916
https://youtu.be/gmQykfLolmE
Build something like this for yourself using furniture and an mITX case.
>>
>>52339280
Cool! I have a few vintage TV Cabinets I might make into something like this.
>>
post pics of your house
>>
>>52338916
Don't waste your money on that kind of shit. Buy good quality stuff, look up how people mod their peripherals and whatnot, and go to an arts and crafts store and a hardware store and start doing that shit yourself
>>
>>52339359
Bump for this
>>
It's such a niche thing you'll have to make one yourself. Luckily it's pretty easy to replicate 1920s/30s machine aesthetic, just check out shit like unit record equipment and try to replicate the look.
>>
>>52338916
Post pics of home? That shit sounds awesome.
>>
Just buy a MacBook it'll fit well with your inner world and whatnot.
>>
>>52339520
>macbook
boring, uninspired minimalist trash
he either needs to grab a small form factor system and hide it in a desk or build his own, which he can probably do pretty easily with a rounded metal box, some dark greenish-brown paint and a little elbow grease
>>
Post pictures of your fucking house already
>>
>op will never post house pics
>>
>>52338916
hipster faggot
>>
>>52339280
fallout is normie cancer

>>52338916
you're retarded.
I'm so enraged when I see mentally challenged manchilds having way more money than they deserve.
>>
steampunk was never cool, op
>>
>>52338998
That nigga died years ago
>>
Id go for like a model m or something
>>
>>52338916
>asking for modern tech that took decades of trial and error to look "retro"

How based is this question
>>
Datamancer was the guy but he got depressed by steampunk and killed himself. I think hus wife still makes his keyboards though. Also check etsy.com
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.