[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A place to collect every thread with smartphone questions Ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: spa_thankssenpaianon.jpg (178KB, 628x396px) Image search: [Google]
spa_thankssenpaianon.jpg
178KB, 628x396px
A place to collect every thread with smartphone questions

Ask other anons for advices and experiences with smartphones
---
Previous thread
>>52326294
>>
>>52338477
Help, I have 300$ or less to spend on a smartphone, i want it to run all basic applications very quickly, no games. Good enough camera quality to take pictures of text on a screen or writing on paper, and enough ram to run Clover, Kik, and a couple other apps without lagging.

Whats my cheapest option?

I'm honestly at a loss, and I want the people on /g/ to make my decisions for me
>>
So what is the actual chance of Tizen taking off?
>>
>>52338690
Swappa, used 2014 flagship. Alternatively, moto g
>>
what can a deshawn tyrone do with a found note 3?
>>
>>52338754
is moto G actually good?
I 'm going to want 4G connectivity.
>>
File: topic_iphone_4s.png (191KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
topic_iphone_4s.png
191KB, 800x800px
>>52338477
Any Ausfag here willing to sell me an iPhone 4S for $60 including postage? Has to be fully fuctional and has no cracks on front. Battery condition doesn't matter, since they're easy to swap. If it's in really good condition, I'll offer more.
I'll draw you r34 of your favourite waifu to sweeten the deal.
>>
>>52338690
Go to Ebay and look for 2014-2015 phones. You can get refurbished shit cheap from big sellers.
>>
File: s.png (220KB, 1604x876px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
220KB, 1604x876px
>>52338861
>>52338861
would this work?
>>
File: asaaaa.png (495KB, 1604x876px) Image search: [Google]
asaaaa.png
495KB, 1604x876px
>>52338861
or maybe this one, which is more modern i guess
>>
Cross-posting from stupid questions thread since it seems more relevant here.

My buddy had an iPhone 5c and got a new one because the touchscreen is fucking up. He said he's sell it to me for 50 bucks, which would be a huge upgrade from my Lumia 520.

Sometimes the touchscreen works fine, no issues, others it will detect the touch at the wrong place or even become completely unresponsive.

Is this a software issue or a hardware issue? He says it started after a recent update he installed but he's also not known for taking good care of his stuff. However aside from some scuffs on the back it looks good as new.
>>
>>52338807
2015 Moto G can do 4G just fine.
>>
>>52339072
I think it would be hardware. Is there any chance it's in warranty? That's something apple will replace for free. If not, take it to one of their stores and see how much to repair it. If about $100 do it (unless this is one of those 5c's that has 8 gb of storage).
>>
Is the 2015 moto g worth it? I dont want to spend more than $250 on a phone but i dont want it to be a total pieace of shit. Ive heard good things about the 2gb ram version
>>
>>52339659
Curious to hear from others re the same thing. I just was given a Moto G and am considering dumping (selling) my iPhone and just using it.
>>
I have an LG G3 and ive been mostly happy with it, even more now that i just upgraded to 6.0 but the option of having it swapped for a note 3 always enters my brain. The qHD display seems over the top and id rather trade that for better performance / battery but the note 3 seems a bit too big. What do /g/ents
>>
opinions on lg g3?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.