[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LED lightbulbs are technology, right? I need help choosing one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 619J1sUbQnL._SL1200_.jpg (72KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
619J1sUbQnL._SL1200_.jpg
72KB, 1200x1200px
LED lightbulbs are technology, right?

I need help choosing one for lightning a relatively large room, around 15 square meters i guess, and i will use 5 of them. It has to be E14 btw.

I have 3 4W white lightbulbs and 2 5W warm ones now (all led) and while not dim it's just not bright enough to healthily read in the screen for hours. Like I have to really lower the screens brightness compared to when there's daylight and even then it sucks. This might also be because of the light color.

I found the likes of pic related which are 11-13€ a lightbulb and ones from some less well known brand that claim to have a superior light flux and their color is 6400K, but they are 25€ for ten bulbs. Which ones would you get? And would you personally replace all the bulbs I have or just the 4W white ones?
>>
Lights should always be amber, fucking nobody wants BRIGHT FUCKING WHITE or slightly blue pisslights making their home look like a hospital
>>
>>52334824
maybe i can get 3 of those 7W 490lumen (allegedly, by a meme tier brand) since they are cheaper, and keep the 2 warm ones i have to compensate, what do you thing?

it's either that or spending 50€ on the osram ones
>>
>>52334715
>E14
Your options will be very limited. What sort of fixture is this? All the good bulbs are E26. They do make adapters but they're not tiny.
>>
>>52334932

Yeah I know. The lamp is around 100 years old.
>>
>>52334971
Pics?
>>
>>52334995
why? e14 sockets are all the same. if you mean to see the lamp i will try to take a good shot with my phone if it has enough battery, its from my great grandmas house
>>
>>52335025
Right, but space inside fixtures varies and some bulbs don't like enclosed ones. Just wondering what would fit in there.
>>
>>52335056

not enough battery on the phone unfortunately, i will try later. it's just fake candles with a socket in, nothing that could make a big bulb from fitting in. it has to be somewhat flame-shaped though like in my pic to fit the lamp's design.
>>
help m8s
>>
>>52334840
Just make sure you never have hospital lights
>>
>>52335445
i have hospital lights already so who cares. worst case scenario i end up the same with more lumens
>>
>>52335493
Do you pour piss in your eyes?
>>
>>52335578
?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.