[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're a fucking retarded neckbeardo if you use anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Windows_logo_-_2012.svg.png (36KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Windows_logo_-_2012.svg.png
36KB, 2000x2000px
You're a fucking retarded neckbeardo if you use anything other than this, if you use Linux you obviously don't have a job, a girlfriend, or a life.
>inb4 "HURR DURR THA BOTNETS" Telemetry can be disabled so easily, if you feel the need to use an OS that's broken every other minute, then there is obviously something wrong with you, anyone who uses Linux needs to fucking die.
>>
File: 1450629482574.jpg (146KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1450629482574.jpg
146KB, 500x378px
>>
>>52331980
it's not bait, it's the truth.
>>
File: 1439594425113.jpg (520KB, 993x796px) Image search: [Google]
1439594425113.jpg
520KB, 993x796px
>>52331956
>>
>>52331990
You can disable telemetry, but it's re enabled for "security" reasons.
>>
>>52331990
I-it's not bait! I swear!
>>
Why should you give two fucks about what others say about your favorite OS?
I love the linux terminal, it is much easier than dealing with Windows' BS.
>yes, the bait has been bitten
>>
>>52332036
>implying that there aren't any softwares that can be told to do an action (like diasble telemetry) on every bootup
>>
>>52331956
>Telemetry can be disabled so easily,

Why have nobody done it yet? Windows is a broken OS that requires people to fight their own OS.
>>
>>52334024
>implying that there aren't any softwares that can be told to do an action (like diasble telemetry) on every bootup

You have to update the software on every update because windows keep making ways to circumvent such efforts. Likely you are just installing some trojan that claims to disable the telemetry. there has been no documented cases of anyone completely removing it, you can't remove the software without bricking your computer, you can't block it with your host file and you can't block it with any firewall.
>>
>>52334136
>implying you clicking the "Disable" button in some GUI is an inclination to what the closed-source software is actually doing
do you know anything about computers? Unless you have the source-code, the UX can say whatever the fuck it wants. I can make a program that says "Telementry is off :)" while still scanning every file on your system.
>>
>>52334261
meant for >>52334024
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.