[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nexus 6 really and i mean REALLY worth picking up over Nexus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: N6-android-bg_verge_super_wide.png (529KB, 956x800px) Image search: [Google]
N6-android-bg_verge_super_wide.png
529KB, 956x800px
Is Nexus 6 really and i mean REALLY worth picking up over Nexus 5 ? I have a 4 right now but i broke my screen like a retard i am and after searching for some news i think i will stuck with the nexus brand. So what i know is that 6 its a bit better performance wise and it has 4k videos i think but its also fucking enormous. Basically is it worth giving more shekels for 6 or is 5 still fine ?
>>
>>52329764
The phone was a disappointment when it was released.
The phone is worthless now.
Get a 6P. It's a very good phone if you don't bend it.
>>
I would go for the 5x if you liked your nexus 5. don't go with the xboxhueg 6 its trash
>>
>>52329806
Dont have the money. I didnt plan to change my nexus 4 and i loved every second of using it but ye my screen cracked and now i dunno what to do.
>>
>>52329764
Nexus 5X if you want a Nexus. No one is sure how much future support the original Nexus 5 will get seeing how it's over two years old now. Google could EOL it at literally any moment by cutting it off from the monthly security updates. XDA would probably keep it alive for another year or so before it finally lags itself to a peaceful demise.

Or save yourself the trouble of putting up with Jewgle and get an iPhone.
>>
>>52329830
Actually 5x is more expensive than 6 in my country. And i dont know if i like the Nexus 5. If its basically a better 4 then it would be straight up ok.
>>
The Nexus 5 is still arguably the best Nexus device ever released. The 6P is great, but also huge. The 5 was a perfect semi-flagship device and there's still nothing wrong with it provided you like the camera and can deal with the battery life. If anything, buy an external battery instead.
>>
>>52329846
Because the 6 is shit. The 5X or 5 will be good. The nexus 5 will suit you fine, it's better than the 4 in every way but like >>52329844 said Google could stop supporting it any day now.
>>
>>52329893
I dont really have a problem if they stop supporting it cause i use almost always custom ROM's anyway. But why is 6 bad (going by this thread) ? Except for being gigantic i dont really see whats wrong with it
>>
>>52329934
The design is awful, the storage is slow, the screen is outdated despite being a higher resolution, the camera isn't great despite OIS, the battery life is better than the 5 but not by much considering the boosted capacity, and its launch software was relatively unstable compared to KitKat. Among other things.
>>
Nexus 6 was being sold for 200$ for black friday, 250 around Christmas time.
>>
>>52329764
The nexus 6 is huge. The transition to hold it coming from a small phone is difficult at first. It makes my old m8 feel like a compact phone
>>
File: 1452010109467.jpg (11KB, 236x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452010109467.jpg
11KB, 236x218px
People who have a 5X, what are the shortcomings? Why shouldn't I buy it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.