[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final day at job.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Cold-Turkey.jpg (111KB, 445x270px) Image search: [Google]
Cold-Turkey.jpg
111KB, 445x270px
For various reasons, today looks like it's going to be my last at my job.

What should I do before I leave?

> ib4 submerging my hdd in thermite
I plan to wipe the HDD with a fresh image as soon as this thread dies off.
>>
>>52265645
>various reasons
Explain the various reasons and the nature of your employment.
>>
I know that feel OP. Just wipe everything of your HD and go home in shame.
>>
>>52265645
raid the office supply store room. you'll always run out of staples and cellotape.
>>
say goodbye to the people you may miss
leave with dignity
>>
>>52265645
burn the fucking building down you pussy bitch
>>
I'm a fan of cryptic-scary goodbyes. Tell everyone you're sorry and you hope they won't blame you when they find out...
>>
>>52265709
>reasons
Basically. either stay and risk going to jail, or leave. I can't go into the details any further than this.

>nature
IT support.

>>52265742
The stapler is already in the box with a semi full pack.

>>52265750
I'm socially crippled. I can barely manage to put two words together together to do my job. I want to though.
>>
Do you work in IT with admin privileges? Set a random selection of computers up with BlueScreen Screen Saver:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bluescreen.aspx
>>
>>52265645
nothing out of the ordinary, be a fucking professional

don't burn your bridges and certainly don't do anything which might make you vulnerable to any sort of retaliatory legal actions.
>>
>>52265792
I'm too much of a pussy, anon.

>>52265828
They'll just call HQ. I hate to do this to them.
>>
/dev/null > /dev/sdX

or if you have time
/dev/random > /dev/sdX
>>
>>52265827
sooo.... sexual assault?
>>
File: 1.png (738KB, 531x709px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
738KB, 531x709px
>>
>>52265864
Thanks for the reminder.

>>52265931
No. It's not my fault.

>>52265932
Opened the case.
>>
File: 1450855888170.gif (713KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1450855888170.gif
713KB, 500x281px
Okay, /g. I guess it's time to shut her down. This is the last shit post I fling from this PC.

Thank you /g/ for all the fish you provided throughout the years.

Goodbye.
>>
>>52265847
Mass e-mail it then.
>>
>>52266151
Goodbye anon
>>
>>52265952
It's not your fault she wanted it?
>>
>>52266151
>shitposting on 4channel from work

No wonder wayo laid off mane
>>
Tell us more anon.
>>
>>52265645
>>52265952
If it's not your fault, then definitely don't do anything stupid. If your bosses understand that, they at worst wont get in your way while you apply for your next jobs. Whereas if you act like an immature child, you can kiss any job opportunity that calls past employers goodbye.
>>
>>52265952
Could other people there go to jail too? Is it a dodgy place?
>>
>>52265645
The HDD in your computer and its contents is company property, it's not for you to wipe or reimage it. If you do, you may be subject to internal investigation even after employment termination.
>>
>>52265828
Has it been updated to show actual (configurable) STOP error codes instead of a non-existing, fake one? If not, meh.
>>
>>52265864
>/dev/null > /dev/sdX

Since when can a black hole be read from?
>>
>>52265952
>No. It's not my fault.
So your company or department is engaging in shady/illegal practices, and if you stay you risk being held responsible?
>>
>>52268525
>you have to appease stupid fuckers in your current job just so they, if called by recruiters in the future, won't say you're a stupid fucker
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.