[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >browse /g/ for a couple years >see discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Tux.png (880KB, 1979x2186px) Image search: [Google]
Tux.png
880KB, 1979x2186px
>be me
>browse /g/ for a couple years
>see discussion about Linux
>install it
>makes me feel good inside
>most people dont use linux
>i feel good because of this

Why is Linux so comfy bros? I love this OS so much.
>>
Your OS choice makes up for your lack of personality. So you latch on to it too feel special fampie.
>>
File: Watto.jpg (41KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
Watto.jpg
41KB, 250x236px
>>52262487
I guess so. I'm kind of shy around women, but other that I like to think I'm pretty personable.
>>
>>52262333
Linux is comfy and your trips confirm it. I love it too desu <3
>>52262556
You just made a post (a fucking greentext story, do you think the hot girl at school posts greentext stories on /g/) to an obscure image board anonymously declaring your love of an OS for nerds that no one has ever heard of.

You might want to rethink your perception of yourself.
>>
>>52262556
I'm terrible with women and get panicked in any non business setting with people. Most people aren't gonna wanna find the good in you and they aren't gonna care what OS you use.
>>
>>52262333
>>be me

Be >>>/b/
>>
>>52262621
>having zero confidence

Literally who cares if you browse an anonymous image board.

Like really? Fuck you man. I've had sex with girls before, and I have no problem telling them about 4chan.
>>
>>52262621
>do you think the hot girl at school posts greentext stories on /g/
What does this have anything to do with anything.
>>
>>52262621
>4chan
>obscure
I have some bad news for you fampai
>>
using linux makes me forget im an obese unemployed guy living in my parents garage
>>
>>52262777
Jesus christ my man

>Lucky trips

Maybe there is some hope for you yet. But in all seriousness why don't you try and turn your life around and move out?
>>
>>52262777
Weight and employment are changes easily attained. I haven't even begun to fuck with the fact that my clock has locked onto Greenwich Mean Time since new years on my Kubuntu rig. Fuck it, everything else works.
>>
>>52262867
>Kubuntu
Why teee bee hee

install Arch
>>
>>52262333
>>most people dont use linux
>>i feel good because of this
that's just called being a hipster yo
>>
File: Konqi-klogo-official-400x500_b.png (143KB, 400x470px) Image search: [Google]
Konqi-klogo-official-400x500_b.png
143KB, 400x470px
>>52262903
Aw, hell nah!
>>
File: 1450924248390.png (97KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1450924248390.png
97KB, 362x492px
>>52262952
>KDe

familly...
>>
>>52262333
That's because Linux is the sum total of humanity's knowledge of designing operating systems. Partake of it, and feel the warmth!
>>
>>52262983
I am, and I love it..

To be honest I climaxed once I rebooted into my fress linux intall it was awesome
>>
You don't know comfy until you you're using an Illumos based distro and abandon Linux and it's disgusting archetecture for good. Probably way over the level for /g/ so nvm
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.