[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nexux 6p case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: nexus-6p-case.jpg (797KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nexus-6p-case.jpg
797KB, 1600x1200px
wats the best nexux 6p case dudes?
>>
That case is sexy as fuck, but the volume/power button cut out isn't made properly. It's kind of hard to take screen shots, and if you press the power button low enough it actually turns up the volume.

I also bought the unicorn beetle slim case, that works pretty nicely. A little more than normal force needed to press the buttons, but still functions well.

I still rock the official nexus case, it just looks too good to not.
>>
>>52259343
>covering up your phone
>not going raw
>>
>>52259343
Better question, what's the best Edge+ case?
>>
>>52260688
Bismuth case is Edge++
>>
>>52260644
I'd almost agree if the phone wasn't fucking ugly with a hump.
>>
>>52259343
>cases just accentuate the hump
W H Y
H
Y
>>
>>52260963
For grip while you're talking on your telephone
>>
>>52260994
You can do that with the right materials without having build the hump into the case
>>
>>52259343
that piece of car carpet on the back wont even last a year
>>
File: nexus6p_rugged_title_1024x1024.jpg (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nexus6p_rugged_title_1024x1024.jpg
146KB, 1000x1000px
>>52259343
The Spigen Rugged Armor case is perfect on my phone. It's not too bulky and feels nice in my hands. I recommend it.
>>
>>52260942
I think the hump is sexy, but I don't wanna brake my unrepairable phone
>>
Using the Diztronic one.
If you like TPU it's 10/10. No complaints.
>>
I use a CASEFORMERS case. It's slim, $8.99 cheap, has a decent grip, and has a kickstand.
>>
>>52263310
I have the same case, can confirm its great. Go with Spigen OP.
>>
File: xoRjcb5.jpg (186KB, 1642x1095px) Image search: [Google]
xoRjcb5.jpg
186KB, 1642x1095px
>>52263310
I have the Spigen Exact Fit case in matte black, its a bit less rugged version of the case you have and I really like it.

The 6P is the best looking phone I've owned but interestingly enough the first one I've covered up with a case. I'm coming from a Nexus 5 and while the size has really grown on me, I still find it quite slippery without a case.

I'd really like to get the official Adopted semi transparent slim case but its been out of stock for a while.

I'm thinking of getting this case, pic related, its the official case from Huawei that comes with the phone in some markets. The only thing I'm worried about is the case discoloring with use. Anyone have experience with these kinds of soft touch transparent cases?
>>
File: 71KJlzh8azL._SL1500_[1].jpg (143KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71KJlzh8azL._SL1500_[1].jpg
143KB, 1500x1500px
I have this one
>5 euros
>completely transparent, doesn't distract from the actual phone's looks
>protects the back and sides, and wraps around the front a bit so that the screen won't smash if you drop it
>nice smooth texture
I actually dropped it face down on the sidewalk the other day. My heart stopped beating but when I picked it up it was completely fine.
The downsides

>the case has a bunch of small scratches afet only a few week, but it's not that bad
>have to take it off and clean it every few days because some dust and fibers for clothes slip between the case and the phone and are visible.
I had the ADOPTED hexagon case but the clothe's texture at the back gave me the "nails on a black board" feeling.
>>
Phones are ruthlessly designed with ergonomics in mind so it feels good in the hand.
Why people go and slap on shitty cases that completely ruins the phones feel is beyond me.
>>
>>52267971
It will also turn into yellow after a couple of months.

Which is kinda okay for 5EU
>>
>>52259343
i have this case ive used it since the phone launched. Its quite a low profile case so the phone remains slim, the textured part on the back has held up fine despite spilling shit on it etc being in my sweaty pants pocket during 10 hour work shifts. People seem to like the textured back, i've been complimented on this particular case multiple times lol.
>>
>>52268015
I saw a girl that had a transparent one that completely turned yellow
It was so fucking disgusting
Even after saying it again and again to her that thats fucking disgusting, she didnt buy another one.
>>
>>52268015
Honestly I ain't entirely sure.
Some 25eur cases turn yellow, some 5eur ones don't. I guess I'll see, but even if it does, it won't bother me considering the price.
>>
>>52268001
Read >>52267971
In 6 years of owning smartphones, this is the first time I dropped one, and ironically enough this is the first smartphone on which I put a case. If I hadn't, I would have destroyed a brand new 700 euros electronic device. I'd rather spend 5 euros and make my phone slightly uglier if it means not destroying it because of one moment of clumsiness.
>>
File: WP_20160106_12_21_19_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160106_12_21_19_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>
File: WP_20160106_12_23_11_Pro.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160106_12_23_11_Pro.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
Me m8s case
>>
>>52268115
>>52268144
Holy shit that's sexy.
>>
I couldn't find a smart phone general section, so I'll ask u guys, I've got a Sony Experia z2 and am getting a new phone, I'm trying to decide between iPhone6s, lg G4, or a galaxy s6.....opinions or suggestions greatly appreciated
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.