[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my ex is being a huge bitch and keeps texting because she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1427627676536.jpg (72KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
1427627676536.jpg
72KB, 562x562px
So my ex is being a huge bitch and keeps texting because she knows she can't be blocked there. I've tried contacting my service provider but they claim that it's impossible to block texts with currently existing technology. I don't know phones all that well but something tells me that's bullshit. I'm using a Moto G, running android lollipop and my messenger is the default one with the green smiley square. What do?
>>
Install true messenger and block her texts...
>>
Just ignore her, she'll have to stop eventually.
>>
True messenger.
>>
1.) Save messages
2.) Send to judge
3.) Get restraining order
4.) ???
5.) Profit!
>>
That's what you get for being a boring slob with a girlfriend and a smartphone, I guess.
>>
>muh gf this, muh gf that
Nobody cares, kill yourself if you think you have problems
>>
>>52258115
There are literally apps for this on the play store, OP.

Even better, make one yourself, you'll learn something along the way.
>>
>>52258115
literally an option built into windows phone by default. Needing an app to do something as simple as this is why android is so fucking shit.
>>
>>52258516
Gr8 b8 m8!
>>
yeah I just blocked my mom on windows phone. no hassle, as easy as counting to pi.
>>
You can't block someone texting you on Android without an app?

ayyyyylmao, get to the iPhone masterrace
>>
>>52258115
Tyrone didnt buy his kids anything nice for christmas. Pay him to "pay her a lil visit'". Or you could just admit its your gay lover texting you. Women dont have to impress or be gorgeous to get fucked. Not buying op
>>
You're the same guy from /v/ yesterday who made a blogpost, aren't you?
Thought you were proud of finally being able to block her texts.
>>
>>52259598
Yeah it didn't work. Mr Numbers is a fucking sham.
>>
>>52259122
except you can block numbers on android

both you and OP are fucking retards
>>
>>52259663
Block from calling, not from texting.
>>
>>52258115
If she can see your text messages, install SMS spammer (available on f-droid, idk about botnet play), fuck her shit up, then do the true message thing everyone is talking about I guess
>>
>they claim that it's impossible to block texts with currently existing technology

Your phone really doesn't have a blacklist? Even my Nokia from the 90s had a blacklist.
>>
Put your phone on silent, dumbass. Or change her text alert to something you know to ignore. Or a silent .wav. Fuck.
>>
>>52260030
That wouldn't block the phone from saving and showing the messages
>>
>>52258115
>ex wants to try and win me over again by liking what I like
>has no fucking clue what she's gotten into
>keep getting messages from her all day
>"anon how do I use GIMP?"
>"whats c++?"
>I recently spent about an hour giving her a step by step guide on how to delete a face in Blender

women are pathetic creatures
>>
>>52258115
there's an app for that.
>>
File: anons being gay.png (499KB, 659x849px) Image search: [Google]
anons being gay.png
499KB, 659x849px
>>52260124
>>52258115
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.