[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons... technology doesn't give me fun anymore. >I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1451937889036.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1451937889036.gif
2MB, 312x250px
Anons...
technology doesn't give me fun anymore.
>I just bought a budget desktop computer for gayming - month later (just after finishing fallout 4) I'm trying to sell it because there are no games worth playing
>Tablet. A fucking tablet. I bought it to watch movies and read comics. I don't do any of this because it's simply shitty, and the android gives me cancer everytime I touch it.
>Server. I bought it to set samba and host a game server, but the truth is I don't use it anyway.
Small 11inch netbook is probably the only thing I'm using. It's just completely quiet and allows me to consume the internet anywhere I am.
Should I sell everything I got except netbook and smartphone and go full minimalistic? Maybe I should focus on something else than technology?
Halp /g/
>>
Sounds like you just don't like games or tablets
>>
Use the server to actually learn about the technologies all of this is based on?
>>
>>52254447

/v/
>>
>>52254491
>gaymes
isn't that the only purpose of having a desktop computer?
Unless you actually do a productive work and require CPUs with very high performance
>>52254527
I already got a job because of what I've learn using this server. It's debian powered.
Oh, and I had a fully featured rack server cluster in my basement about two years ago, but sold this shit because it required too much attention and was pointless.
>>
>>52254447
Find something you enjoy and work at it.
>>
>>52254618
Then I have no idea familia, you need to find a new hobby.
>>
Tablet's pretty good for manga and comfy shitposting from bed tbqh, you should give it a try.
>>
>>52254447
I realized this about 10 years ago. I am very with the technology I have now that I have no need to buy the latest and greatest every 6 months.
>>
>>52254693
>manga
I'm don't want to be a degenerate and eventually turn into a faggot
>shitposting from bed
that's what I'm using my netbook for
>>
>>52254447
>(just after finishing fallout 4) I'm trying to sell it because there are no games worth playing

You either have incredibly poor taste in games or just aren't aware of all there is to play. Like, FO4 and there's nothing else worth playing to you? Really?

I think of games as some of the most complex code you can run. You really push a PC to it's limits with most titles. Playing a game is like racing your car. Tuning your settings for optimal performance, going hard at something you enjoy, it's pretty fulfilling. Bethasda Fallouts are pretty causal though. Might as well be racing with a Prius.

Play more games more often. Try and make your own. Never succumb to boredom. That's for the weak.
>>
Stop consuming, start producing

>sell tablet and gayming pc
>set up web server and sell storage/vpn/http hosting/whatever
>>
>>52254750
It's too late op. You're already a humongous flaming faggot.
>>
File: 1452000640716.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452000640716.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>52254750
>>
>>52254750
>I'm don't want to be a degenerate and eventually turn into a faggot
You're on 4chan, you already are.
>>
>>52254893
>sell storage/vpn/http hosting/whatever
where I live I'll have to pay more in taxes than what I'll get from it.
also
>set up web server
already did
>>52254969
It's only gay if the balls touch.
>>52254942
fuck off, gook.
>>
why dont you use the server or something
>>
>>52255944
because it runs every single service I could consider even remotely usable
But it's still pointless. Why should I force myself into using something?
IE. why should I use network storage instead of local storage? I don't even have that much files.
>>
>>52254447
sell everything but your phone and get a car
>>
>>52257131
I own a car already.
>>
>>52257237
what kind of car this is important op
>>
>>52257459
8yo opel astra, why?
>>
>>52257533
>>52257459
seconded, why is this important at all?
>>
>>52249054
>>52257533
because I'm an /o/ fag who happens to be a sys admin

sell all the electronics but your phone sell you pos car and get something fun and tune the hell out of it
>>
>>52257873
>imblying I'm gonna sell my belowed car
>implying everybody lives in murika where cars are dirty cheap
Anon pls.
I'm gonna sell this shit and save the money for my new house. I'm still living with my parents, so that's currently my main achievement.
I'm also a sysadmin, except my job is also partially related to helpdesk. Thankfully I'm changing the company soon.
>>
>>52254447
I suggest you stop buying shit you have no need for.
>>
>>52258031
I'm only doing what my kike masters tells me to.
Except not anymore.
>>
>>52257991
help desk is fun as hell though its nice to take a step back and watch all the helpless normies

>opel. that's all I needed to here you wernt American

>20
>apartment with gf
>own 2004 xterra 2004 maxima 2014 civic si
>buying gf a 2015 fiesta
life's good
>>
>>52254750
>What should I do /g/?
>I don't want to do that
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.