[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey G - why so Anti-Semitic? I love it here, but find there is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 12

File: Install-Flame.jpg (444KB, 574x440px) Image search: [Google]
Install-Flame.jpg
444KB, 574x440px
Hey G - why so Anti-Semitic? I love it here, but find there is a constant tone of anti-semitism on the board, even more so than /b/ or /k/. I understand that there is a consistent and long standing concept of jews being cheap and see this concept making up the bulk of Semitic remarks, but have jews or semitic people ever done anything actually bad to you? I guess I am just trying to understand why such intelligent people are this way when I don't see the racism of /b/ here, but majority anti-semitism.

I know what you all are going to turn this thread into, so if anyone actually has something to say or is also a jew in the tech industry, please post anyway.
>>
File: 51bPvht30pL._SY355_.jpg (19KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
51bPvht30pL._SY355_.jpg
19KB, 355x355px
>>52251846
why so menorah-ty bump
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>gresatest Ally

DONATE TO THE HOLOCAUST OFFICIAL SITE DEV
>>
>>52251846
fuck israel
israel is the source of at least half of the middle-east's problems
all the israelis ever do is act like a bunch of militaristic cockbags and then go crying to the US for billions of dollars in aid and cruise missiles whenever someone calls their bluff
literal savages
>>
File: lesson.jpg (61KB, 590x437px) Image search: [Google]
lesson.jpg
61KB, 590x437px
>>52251846

Ilike m0vies by jews
>>
Jews run the world ergo all problems with the world are the jew's fault.

It's pretty simple.
>>
File: 1400766425bb22be_l[1].jpg (60KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1400766425bb22be_l[1].jpg
60KB, 450x472px
>>52251846
i know i'm going to get banned by the kike mods, but fuck it. i will have to reset my modem.
>>
>>52251887
Israel is bae of US
Is bae financially sensible? no
Is bae healthy for US? no
Is bae still fine ass bae who we are in love with because she lets up pound the middle east through her thin slit time and time again? yes

Bae is bae. Bae is life.
>>
>>52251918
said the cripple hiding amongst nazis

Pic related: spread out on the picnic blanket with the kids
>>
>>52251974
oops
>>
I imagine that it stems from the realization that our society is dominated entirely by them, and the vast amount of problems that it brings (diversity in muh tech, broken up middle east, leftie media, etc).
>>
>>52251974
you should were some kind of badge if you are so proud of being jewish

let me think what could be appropriate...
>>
>>52251912
I have never been told by my jewish community that this is the case, I benefit in no way from the jewish world leadership or conspiracy. Instead I get people like you my whole life everywhere I go saying shit like this. Can you prove it?
>>
The abject thing for me is that I've experienced anti-semitism my whole life and its repetitions of the same accusations with no real basis. Germany is strong today than any other European nation - it got there without nazism or a facist structure.

What I hear over and over again:

Jew are cheap / rip you off: so does everyone else looking to make many, I have overtipped my whole life to fight this stereotype

Jews control the world: Then why is our homeland constantly embattled and in need of aid? If we had the ability to control the world we'd use that force to wipe out hezbollah and iran. We pull the strings from the back round? Of course we do, that's why we let half our global population die.
>>
>>52251846
Jews are killing the internet
>>
>>52252107
We (ordinary people) can't prove shit because "proof" aka information, requires money and connections.

At most you can analyze thigns like:

>their VAST over representation in the top of gov/media/etc; check out who exactly owns your news or movie studios for example
>their past political hijacks in European society (see Bolsheviks), the Jews running places like Ukraine (kek)
>their protected group status, check out what happened to anyone questioning them publicly
>the fact that the US gov pays a lot every year towards Israel

>>52252151
Most rich jews today are the secular progressive kind. You operate better as a society within societies rather than a nation of its own.
>>
>>52252151
>Germany is strong today than any other European nation - it got there without jews
Fixed for you.

>Then why is our homeland constantly embattled and in need of aid?
How about because it's someone else's homeland now. The jews basically went there, said "We lived here a 1000 years ago, get out" and used the billions of dollars of US funding to push the sandniggers around.

Don't cry the victim when Israel is the one with tanks and missile intercepting lasers against violent mudslimes with bottle rockets.
Israel is like a house in detroit, you're surrounded by violent animals so you shouldn't cry about being the victim.

The reason israel doesn't kill all the mudslimes is twofold:
1. The international community would seriously fuck over israel. No point being rid of the mudslimes if no-one but the US and china will trade with you any more.

2. Oil. Israel actually conquering the middle east would make oil prices skyrocket.

3 (It's threefold now). Israel won't win. Everyone will work together to push israel back into the sea and move back into their houses.

Israel controls the US foreign policy. the US is the most powerful nation, so israel effectively controls the world.
>>
>>52252353
I don't understand this logic. You can look at the reign of the saudi kings or the pope similarly. I don't see any jews in power beyond netanyahu, maybe bernie maybe in the future. otherwise I think this arguement is literally just the blinders that come with the deep down knowledge that racism and anti-semitism are largely reactionary statements with no basis.
>>
>>52252107
>I have never been told by my jewish community that this is the case
Are you sure you are first class jew?
Anyway you need kill yourself fucking faggot kike.
>>
>>52252418
You don't need to be in an official position to have a large influence or power. But that point is pretty moot anyway, since they are overrepresented in US politics and can be found anywhere from Kissinger to Kerry.
>>
>>52252429
what country or state do you live in, out of curiosity?
>>
File: 1391983703639.jpg (102KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391983703639.jpg
102KB, 544x400px
>>52252107
they're just mad because they're poor and jews make an easy target
>>
>>52252151
>Germany is strong today than any other European nation
Just look at all those millions of browns being pushed to the country, Germany is so lucky. Diversity is our strength, goyim!
Eat shit faggot kike
>>
>>52251846
>have jews or semitic people ever done anything actually bad to you
Once yeah. I used to live in NY and when I was going to do paperwork to enroll in HS I lived right across the street from a mostly Jewish school in a Jewish neighborhood. Rather than enroll me in that school that I was close to already, she said that I'd like another one that was about 4 miles away. Long story short that school was the shit you see in black movies. I have never seen a worse public school in my life. And the standards of achievement were far below what my middle school's were. I talked to the lady again later but she refused to transfer me on the grounds that the school was now "full". I dont hate Jews but that is something that happened.
>>
File: 1432099676205.png (337KB, 1064x698px) Image search: [Google]
1432099676205.png
337KB, 1064x698px
>>
>>
File: ugly_ugly_kikes.jpg (182KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
ugly_ugly_kikes.jpg
182KB, 1200x800px
>>
>>52251846
>confusing memes and stereotype jokes with actual, real-life racism
On a scale of mongoloid to mongoloid, how dumb are you?
>>
File: freedom_is_hard_choices.jpg (423KB, 1360x1336px) Image search: [Google]
freedom_is_hard_choices.jpg
423KB, 1360x1336px
>>
>>52251846
>why so Anti-Semitic?
How about you stop making worthless fucking threads fucking kike?
>>>/b/
>>>/out/
sage
>>
>>52251933
This is honestly the best description of Israel ever...I love it ...I'm using it..
>>
jews are white and display behaviour identical to their fellow successful whites: greedy and amoral

it just so happens that success:failure rate is better for jews than whites because they're intellectually superior, so it's easier to say that the majority of jews are greedy and amoral

also see stallman on supposed works of art. even the most freedom loving jew in the world thinks "intellectual property" should still apply to the things he doesn't want for free.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.