I need some ideas for a Java project to do on my own time. Preferably something without a GUI.
>without a GUI.
1.make a console based database of words, the user pastes random text from the internet, the app saves those words and their frequencies.
2. make an app that analyzes different sources of text based on the frequency of different words. so you will need to create a db of sources aswell
3. now make a program that can find the source of texts based on the way they are written, kinds of words
lvl 4, remake this app in c++ or c
a shitpost generator that generates a shitpost response to a certain post based on the content of said post. It will also monitor the shitposts it has made and from the amount of (you)'s learn which shitposts rile people up the most
How good are you at java?
> I have no java knowledge
- make a text adventure
> I have lots of Java knowledge
- make a simple distributed database
> I want something for my CV
- make some selenium unit tests for your favorite site using the best principles of TDD and try to imitate regression for major features.
> I want to be here for 6 weeks
- try to get Eclipse Che to actually work