[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best budget phones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: nokia520.jpg (31KB, 574x410px) Image search: [Google]
nokia520.jpg
31KB, 574x410px
My personal NSA tracking device aka smartphone finally died. Need a new phone quick and am poorfag.
No chink shit, I don't live in the US so shipping to my country is $$$. Brick and mortar stores are life.

Don't mind physical keyboards or even meme hacker phones, just as long as it can access the internet fine.

P.S. last phone was windows phone, as shown in pic :^)
>>
>using a windows device
wow op you're a fucking idiot. why haven't you created a bsd-based os for your device? are you too stupid to do so? lol fucking scrub
>>
>>52243167

Sounds like a good idea anon! Would you recommend some hardware for that?
>>
In a pinch here, need a new phone in a couple days time, can't even find a /g/ guide and the wiki is skint on phone info.
>>
Moto E 2nd gen [even 1st gen if you find one that's not 5.0] is a fine <$150 USD purchase that you could probably find easily. I had one for a year and was happy with it.
>>
>>52243070
>poorfag
just buy something on the second market in your area...
>>
>>52243731

Don't trust, and need new phone in a day or two
>>
>>52243760
Get a fucking burner you drug dealer
>>
>>52243909

Looks like that's what I'm doing.
tfw a burner phone is my main phone.
>>
>>52243070
Look up the LG16, it's $10 and runs android.
>>
The Wileyfox Swift or storm. Cheap good phones. Con. Can't be rootes unless you load another OS on it.
>>
>>52243978

Not available in my country :(
>>
LG G3.
>>
Elephone devices have free shipping worldwide and $5-15 expedited. Just depends on the quality of your government customs.
>>
>>52244025

356 USD from where I am. That's not budget anon.
>>
>>52244047

Literally nothing gets through my customs. I've ordered prescription drugs in inconspicuous packages and in small amounts, still nothing gets through.
>>
>>52244003
That's super lame man, I dunno what to say man.
That windows phone will probably be your best bet then, they're like $30.
>>
>>52244047
any that work with 4g lte in the united states?
>>
Used n4 or n5 /thread
>>
>>52244075

30 USD where you are, 100 USD where I am.

There's only one thing I am jealous of the US for, and that's the cheap electronics and shipping.
>>
>>52244085

>n4 or n4
>budget

You and I have different meanings of budget.
>>
I can get a lumia 530 for 60 USD and a Moto G (2014, 2nd gen) for 155 USD. That's the kinda pricing I'm looking at.
>>
>>52244095
Christ man, I'm sorry bro.
It's nice we have a decent economy, but that won't last very long thanks to China taking us down with them.
>>
>>52244172

Looks like I'm buying a drug dealer phone for the mean time, then order one online.
>>
>>
>>52244079
Yeah the P8000 and Ivory come in US band frequency versions 3G, CDMA and LTE. It's rumored that the Vowney will come in an American version and the upcoming P9000 series is planned to release with A and B models too.
>>
Nexus 5. So clean.
>>
>>52245169

see

>>52244146
>>
Meizu m2 note or the plain cheaper m2, bought it dirt cheap and the specs are hellagood for its price.
>>
>>52245226

200USD here, just a little too expensive, looks like a good phone though.
>>
Zenfone 2 Laser

Should cost you 230 for the good model. Make sure it's the Laser edition for US.
>>
>>52245758

This looks fancy, but is 280 USD where I'm from
>>
>>52245864
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875220031&cm_re=Zenfone_2_laser-_-75-220-031-_-Product
>>
>>52244218
back to 9 fag
>>
>>52245878

Free shipping worldwide sounds great, I'll keep this phone in mind. The thread was for phones I could grab in a day or two though, so I'll grab a burner phone first then do some research.
>>
>>52245926
Ah, alright. Good luck.
>>
>>52245926
Are you BR? outside of eastern bloc countries and Italy elsewhere has a shit tier post? Xiaomi note 2 is pretty much the best cheap phone to get. ~115$USD free shipping, Expedited is like 5$ if you'd rather deal with DHL/UPS (which means fees).
>>
>>52245969

New Zealand :^)
>>
>>52245986
I was sure you were br or argentina.
I thought English speaking first world had cheap prices :/
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.