[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAC Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dacit-x-lights-on.jpg (37KB, 737x384px) Image search: [Google]
dacit-x-lights-on.jpg
37KB, 737x384px
Looking for a good DAC under $100, anyone have any suggestions?
>>
>>52237078
Fiio E10K
>>
I have that peachtree dac, it goes alright. I've got nothing more for you though since it's the only one I own connected to my harman kardon kit.
>>
Behringer uca 202
Spend your money on a good amp and headphones
It's cheap but they had this experiment where audiophiles couldn't tell the difference between this and a much more expensive dac
>>
Behringer UCA202/222. You'll want to use a headphone amp if you're using high impedance headphones, too, since the headphone out in the 202/222 performs quite badly with high impedance headphones.
>>
>>52237127
>>52237224

Already have the Sennheisers, so I should get the Behringer 202 and then get a headphone amp on top of it?
>>
>>52237249
Yeah
If you want a good dac/amp solution for cheap you can get a fiio e10k for 100 I think it was
I know you can build your own O2 amp for pretty cheap if you are handy with a soldering iron and I heard it is a great amp
>>
>>52237249
>Sennheisers
What model? If they're <60Ohm you might not even need an amp.
>>
>>52237338
the on ear momentums, I guess they are only 18 ohm
>>
>>52237381
Yeah, with those pieces of shit you won't notice a difference from the UCA's output to an amplified output. I doubt you'll even notice the difference between onboard sound and an external DAC, unless you're using a motherboard from 1998 with a shitton of EMI.
>>
>>52237475
>pieces of shit

pls, they aren't $3000 but they certainly aren't bad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.