[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get text from girl >green bubbles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1438123152410.jpg (30KB, 297x547px) Image search: [Google]
1438123152410.jpg
30KB, 297x547px
>get text from girl
>green bubbles
>>
>>52226974
what kind of a girl doesn't use whatsapp?
>>
>>52226974

I guess I am an old man with a job or something because I have no Idea what that means, what is the significance of green bubbles?
>>
>>52227011
Poverty
>>
SORRY I DON'T SPEAK POOR NIGGA AM I RITE WORLD STAR WORLD STAR
brb starting a thread asking how to bypass locked iPhone
>>
>>52227011

If someone complains about green bubbles, it means they're American and have to pay to receive text messages.

Green = SMS
Blue = iMessage
>>
>>52227133

OHhhh okay. Now I get it, poor fags and people with parents to useless to get a unlimited texting plan.

Oh boy! I sure do love buying into the Appocalypse my generation is creating by ruining the perfectly good everything we had before and returning us to hieroglyphics!
>>
>>52227011
only niggers and dumb whores actually care about green texts
>>
>>52227249

APPS R GR8! I SHR DU LUV FEELIN MY FONE BECUM A HOT PKT B CUZ OF CONSTN TELEMETRY!!!!
>>
File: GTA V Testing Lab.jpg (352KB, 2048x1462px) Image search: [Google]
GTA V Testing Lab.jpg
352KB, 2048x1462px
Fuck mobile Phones altogether. Im nearly 22 and still have never owned one. Enjoy your brain cancer. Stupid fucking yanks.
>>
>>52227349
>what is non-ionizing radiation

found the brain cancer
>>
>>52227349
As much as I love GTA V, social club is cancer. You need an account and to be online just to play single player. Why did this become acceptable?
>>
>>52227374
>Why did this become acceptable?
Steam.
But no-one noticed that steam allows you to play offline.
"People use steam, so they won't mind x"

I can't wait until the servers go offline and a game is unplayable for the rest of time.
Besides pirated copies that is.
>>
File: 1424468146446.jpg (89KB, 595x574px) Image search: [Google]
1424468146446.jpg
89KB, 595x574px
>>52226974
>be a poorfag
>spend all your money on the new iPhone
>can't afford to text
>can't afford to eat 2 weeks a month because you're too poor to buy it outright

Typical iCuck
>>
>ask someone to add you on Signal
>lmao what nerd shit is that anon
>>
File: msc1.jpg (311KB, 1200x721px) Image search: [Google]
msc1.jpg
311KB, 1200x721px
what?
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 604x604px
That glorious feeling when free international texting and calls built into every iPhone
That glorious feeling when sending full high res images and videos and not shitty downsized ones
>>
>>52227849
>That glorious feeling when free international texting and calls built into every iPhone
I've never owned an iPhone but it basically requires an internet connection to send messages/calls, right?
>>
File: 1441883641814.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1441883641814.png
246KB, 550x535px
>get text from girl
>she asks for anal again
>>
>>>/b/

Saged and reported ;)
>>
Seems like Apple shills are on full force today.
>>
>>52227876
Yep, you don't need cell service, just a wifi connection works.
You can also call and send texts to Macs with your phone.
It's pretty neat.
>>
>>52227133

lol getting charged for receiving messages
>>
>>52227906
So it's just whatsapp then
>>
>>52228025
Built into every phone and integrated into conventional SMSing as well.
No need to ask somebody to install an app, it just works right out of the box.
>>
>>52228152
It's way easier to find someone who has whatsapp installed than someone with an iPhone though.
It's different in the US of iPhones, of course.
>>
>>52228152
in europe, at least in Switzerland and germany, pretty much everyone that has a smartphone has WhatsApp installed.
Or if they don't, they have Telegram.
>>
>>52226974
>not being able to set any contacts "bubbles" to whatever fucking colour you like

Are you actually a fag, or are you just pretending?
>>
>owning an iPhone
>trying to read texts with cock in your mouth
>>
>>52227906
>pays monthly contract for calls and data
>CDMA is so shockingly bad users have to rely on wifi to make calls and send messages over the internet

That isn't an advantage you daft cunt.
Also do you not realise that the way internet data is prioritised (or rather not prioritised) that the call quality is no better than skype?
There is a reason we still have cell networks specifically for call data and not just general purpose data to use for everything.
>>
>>52227011
On all iPhones, messages sent and received between two iPhones appear in the messages app in blue text bubbles to indicate both parties have Apple devices and therefore are leveraging iMessage, a messaging service that doesn't count toward carrier SMS allotments and only works between two Apple devices. A green text bubble indicates that one of the two parties doesn't have an iPhone or other Apple device and so the conversation cannot be conducted over iMessage. This shitpost references how OP cant understand why anyone wouldnt be using an Apple device.
>>
>>52227133
Wait what ?

You have to pay to receive SMS in America ? Wtf ?
>>
>>52228472
Welcome to the land of the free, let us be lucky our corporate masters give us the privilege of sending an SMS or even owning a phone.
>>
>>52226974
How does shit taste? Serious question here
>>
>>52227133
What cell provider doesn't have unlimited SMS?
>>
Meme post is bad, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>52229963
then put 'sage' in the options field when you reply, faggot
>>
>>52228209
>It's way easier to find someone who has whatsapp installed than someone with an iPhone though.
How poor is your country?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.